Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Narrate the most funniest moment/incident which,..

Posted: 11 years ago
... made you laughing like hell,..
jaw-drop and dead-drop laffing like never ever before,...
n' you laffed and laffed,...while rolling and scrolling on your back and on the floor endlessly with no shame.

( During watching this BB season - 6 )

Pl. keep coming, only one event or incident.

Thx all in advance .
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after political task sampat aunty's drama made me ROFL
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Undoubtedly...

They showed clip where Urvashi is shouting at Imam and Imam is calmly responding to her, infuriating her even more. Rajeev jumps in uninvited and starts,"Next time agar  ex-wife, ex-husband ke beech mein aayega toh munh tod doonga...munh tod doonga next time..." . Imam's response to Rajeev-TOTAL IGNORE. Not even an acknowledgement that Rajeev exists for him.πŸ€—

Then Imam starts walking out of house and Rajeev follows him screaming---"Sun raha hai??--- Tujhse bol raha hoon------Munh tod doonga, maar daaloonga next time."...and then incredibly, Rajeev TURNED BACK &  SHEEPISHLY WALKED AWAY!☺️

Imam merely winked at the front camera, smiled and said to cam (Viewers),"Sun raha hoon be! Abhi palti kyun maar gaya? MEINDHAK KE JAISE??------MEINDHAK KE JAISE PALTI MAAR KE ULTA HO GAYA EKDUM?????"🀣

Watch the Dismissive Expressions on Imam's Face & Meindhak Palti of Pillu in Pic:πŸ˜†

watch the clip:

Every time one watches gems like these from Imam, one realises this guy is instinctively brilliant!πŸ‘

Inside house, Niketan and all else in house, would never understand what exactly Imam is doing that is making him a craze outside by the day! This clip gave them a brilliant idea and was great to see them laughing hard, at poor Pillu's expense!πŸ˜†

THE REACTIONS AT MEINDHAK PALTI & IMAM'S PUNCH LINE: 🀣

SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ok.. there are like too many.. but i would love to narrate some..

this had happened in the first week.. nik's captaincy..
task: to keep the weighing-scales leveled.. two housemates on one-side and a container of water on the other..

so a time had come when aseem and siddhu were to sit together.. 
when siddhu sat and the support was removed...  THUDDD..!!!! fell the seat on which they sat.. and everybody was in tears laughing.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ including siddhu..!!! sayantani was vigorously pouring water in the container..!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but it actually did not end here.. siddhu without realizing that aseem is actually 50 kg less than him.. stepped out from the seat and as a result.. THUMMPPP..!!!! up went the seat with aseem on it.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
and aseem's face was like.. 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When sampy aunty hugged urv. tightly,urv was suffocated with bad smell .
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sampat Pal hands down ! And when she does it its actually funny without a single person feeling hurt/annoyed/irritated. A lot of her moments were hilarious without her trying to be gimmicky.. she is naturally funny !
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i only started watching this season post-diwali.. Niruhua was definitely funny.. his songs "abhi khadi raho deviyo katar mein" was hilarious πŸ˜†.. Sapna was funny as well jumping over Bips and santa(this guy in fact lost his smile when she did that)...
Salman was really funny, i liked him when Kareena came to promote Favicol and she wished she had not come...πŸ˜†... even if callers were planted salman and their convo was really funny.. Imam was funny but in bits.. i enjoyed/loved  Fridays with Salman

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

When sampy aunty hugged urv. tightly,urv was suffocated with bad smell .

Check this post...😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3261942

Interesting,….   

Keep coming folks,…..  love to read these,….. yr own feelings and moments that touched you  exploding yrself into  a riot of  filthy-bulky whirls of laughter  - the most,…. and did tickle yr funny bone,…... as an outcome of this BB season 6.

Well, to be honest with you,…

I will explore here the 2nd most scenario that liked by me, the  incident that I had  a great laff than ever, and to  a level that,…... till the tears ran down my eyes, of a berry size in joy  shamelessly, uncaring aand unaware of the the place, public and time,.. around me,.. in  my own home,….  and until my stomach pain went on a severe pain,…..

and it was kinda a black-dark humor, ( of very high level )  and generally very few ppl can get such type of humor, as it was completely on a very innocent and still natural flow of occurrences,.. .. as it goes - basis,…  on part of both da members  involved ( Sidhu and Niketan ) and it took place of its own  course, as a  born-fire humor-ride in  a very natural way,….. Boy, I still can not fggt those moments and will narrate it soon very soon. But again,... liike I said,  it  ws for the classes and not for the masses,... so if you did not get,… don worry,.. never ever even try to get,.. 'Coz you never will,…….. ( once it's bouncer ,.. it' s always  a bouncer and you are caught behind in  a twinkling of an eye,..and it's too late, and the worst part is, you don't know even . )

The third most one, da scenerio and that we saw several times,

our Sallu bhai,… teling  Santosh,…that " Yeh, Tuj se nahin Hoga Santosh ",…..aur agar jo ho gaya naa,… tau main kal se main yeh job chhor dunga,... aur agar ho gaya tau who kudarat ka sab se bada Karishmaa hoga,.

And rest of the ladies sitting just next,… had hard time to figure it out,. about what the hell, this talk is going on about,.. aashka suspected  a bit that they are talking about her,.. and KAR also li'l doubtful,.. Whether or not they are talking about her,…and no one still sure, wass' going on here, and what was so comic that ws discussed outside, so hilarious !   

My first priority of likings ( not comedy ) though, were aashu and Sana's 2-3 captures of an  innocent flow of water-stream like, cat fights just like those KG kids of 2-3 yrs old age and so natural and innocent,... and for fun it was even labeled, under the title of les, and,... it was also so easy on the other hand to figure out that aashka belonged to a very sane, civil, sober and straight forward family,... and this was just a mere joke, as per we know our aashka,... but still it was  a nice tease.  

God bless both the girlies and their innocent friendship relationships. it was a big Lol. ( i mean, leaning of ladies )

Anyway here was the incident, that I was talking about that made me laff  diehard and never before ever.  ( gaur keejiyega )

During 2/3rd day when NIK and Sidhu had conflict and  ( diff processes of  thinkings,.) about Sidhu 'not nominating' ),.. . and  Nik  was trying to convey him,. That …" agar aisa hota tau main bhi nominate naa karta,… muje bhi nahin karn achahiye thaa,.. maine galati ki,...and btw sidhu sir ,aap ne naa nominate kar ke, indirectly  doosare 11 logon ko  nominate kiya,… and  muje bhi nahin karna  chahiiye thaa,…..haan , aab lagta hai main  egalati ki,...yada yda,..

And, Sidhu's though process was,…... turning NIk's own words in a diff. whirl pool,... by saying that,...See, now you realized,…  tuje bhi nahin  karna thaa,... Tune galati ki,.. and that you realized now,... Magar tu nahin kar paayaa,….Kyunki,.. Tu himmat nahin jutaa paayaa,….  Hai naa? ,...Inssan ko kabhi kabhi,...aage aa ke stand lena parta hai,…,.. may be better luck to you next time, and if you dont wann anominate,... khda ho ke bol,... ki main yeh krutya hargeez nahin kar ne waala,...an db ebrav eand string that you can collect the enough courage to say No, in  a big bold letter… yada yada,…. 

And lastly when sidhu caught him again, on that Sofa,...…..  that,…... No Niktean you told me alreday,.. Tune galati ki,... Tu bhi niminate nahin karna chahata thaa,... Tu himmat nahin jutta paaya,.. annd btw,... paheli baar  jo nikalta hai,.. woh hi deel ki aawaaz hoti hai,...tane aisa kaha ki tu bhi nahin karna chahata thaa,. Lekin somehow himmat juta nahin paaya,…  insaan paheli baar jo bolta hai,.. who hi sach hota hai,.,.,.,…...

Boy !  My laughter bursted like an atom bomb,.. and it knew no bounds,...

Sidhu took NIK's class,( In Imaam's words )  and that out of  a complete misunderstanding on both's parts, that they were understanding in their very own different fashion and not able to communicating properly and driving their point precisely,… and that made me laugh like hell,… bending me, more than 90 degree in the front, several times and whenever I still remember this incident even today,… I still have tears of laff in my eyes,…...  Sorry,.. it was a cunning laff on my part,... but was in abundance,... And more to it,… that Vrijesh clown also had added there,.. "main tau saari raat theek se so paaya,…. Maine bhi nominate kiya thaa ",… and again neither Sidhu nor NIK could understand that now what this guy is trying to say and his point is about,...!

So, that was a riot of laugh circus incident for me among so many ppl driving their points and no one was understanding no one,.. everyon ewas stuk on the word-game about teh spoken words and not understanding its true meaning/sense behind,... about what he means to say !

Boy, it was  a great laughter scenario, an dit sure reminded me the end time of that comedy film " rangbirangi"  ( rangberangi )

In last seasons the same situation had happened  ( Of miscommunication of its real sense ) when BB,  on the very first day, of the comntestnats just entry,..after the quick nomination reasults, the poorest link member Bunty Chor was alloted the Captain's Big kamara ( hugh room to live ) and Bunty thought, he was punished and was again captured away in  a small prison room, for no reason,...
 and he had started open swearing and abusing,... on the first day, first show!  It was a big LOL for me.

Boy ! That was also a great laugh ever !

======================== 

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
1) When sana went to do the vodafone task and instead of speaking from the booth, she spoke to the camera and then declared that she was legally blond

2) when Sampy hugged Urvashi

3) When Vishal came and asked rajiv ke yahan Laundry toh hoti hai na and rajiv told him to show the dirty clothes to the camera so that they know which one is his

4) When Siddhu fell down after seeing Sampy in the pool

5) When Urvashi did the whole Aansu kahan nikla mimicry of delu

6) When Urvashi and Nik were enacting that whole sequence on the 2nd last day when they act like Imaam

7) Rajiv's Instant commment on Imam about "tumhare toh susu nikal gaya"