Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Narrate the most funniest moment/incident which,.. - Page 3

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Delnaz & Sayantani's flirting (prank) with Aseem..

Bigg Boss asking Mink for hair-cut..
Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desimlal

Some other ,'. Tiny-Miney comic incidents from the top of my head,'...

The perfect timings n' the Presence of mind,

and that created a  waveful, life-ful  of hilarious blast of laughter,'..

1. Karishma 's  timing when Santosh was singing the title song,..   of Kuch  Kuchh hota hai,' n' KAR saying:   ( Santosh )  la la la la laa laa,' BB ke ghar mein,' " KAR: Yahaan aisaa kuchh nahin hota hai ! "

Boy what an innocent, square cut it was, from  a milky white, pretty innocent smiley face,'... for  a  born-fire sixeeer !  

No wonder,.. Salmaan bet his job abd BB series of hosting on it !

Now,' who will explain our  " Santoshi Nar sada Sukhi" that,..

Yeh iishaq nahin aassaan,..bheedu

Bus, yun iitna hi samaz leejeeye ki,'.  Aag ka ek dariya hai,... aur doob ke jaanaa hai  !

When Sidhu fell down near the swimming pool,'.and

Salman picked  a situational punch ilne,'.. So, Sidhuji, you fell for Sampy !  Right?  Lol .  ( leaning on ladies )

Two other nice punch line which were quite situational-fit and still the show director's missed,.. and I still dunno',.. how come they missed to deliver such a quite EZ,m a momental and situational punch there.

Missed punch line situations:

1. During the event,.. when Salmaan took that episode of " Santosh, laying down with kambal and  telling him:: Yeh, tuj se nahin hoga,.."

At that time,'.. before he came to address Santosh,.. Salmaan  had already declared two members  Urvashi and aashka as safe,.. and they both were saved,... and then he turned to Santosh,. Who was in Sanju baba's 'get up' ( Black kurta attire ),'.  And,' the dialect seemed to be easily missing,'

Dono bach gaye saale,''  aab, Tera kya Hoga Kaaliya ? "

In the end at the winning show platform, when Urva  and Imaam were standing with Salmaan to be declared for  a final winner,...' and Rajiv gave  a speech to Imaam ( when Imaam interfered, and signed him for Time-Out ) that,' Rajiv :  Imaam, Yeh mera Time hai,... abhi, iis waqt, main baat kar raha hun,'..

Imaam's bonafide dialects seemed to be missing : 

'... Aaa be Jaa Jaa Tuchhe,  bakwaas bandh kar,...Jara Gaur se Dekh,... TIME, Tera nahin,..  mera chal raha hai,... Jo, aaj main Yahaan winner ke platform pe khada hun,... aur tu wahaan, door kahin,... losers ke group ke bich beitha hai !

( wouldn't it  be  a great fun,.. if this dialect was delivered,...No? . How come the guy like Imaam could miss this,... still can't imagine,...  I was like OMG !... Wass' wrong with you, Imaam ? Com'on,...Spit it,...  Spk up,...Spit It,... da Iron is HOT,...and I was banging my head on my computer desk in despair,.. )

Are you -Cruiser- ? 😉
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
when farah made sholay remake wid jay veeru urf pillu nd imam...
This content was originally posted by: mahiya

Are you -Cruiser- ? 😉

Trust me even I thought so
mahiya thumbnail
In 'Na Na Karte' task, Bigg Boss locked Sana in store room..
Meanwhile Rajeev was trying to provokeImam..
But Imam was repeatedly answering "Nahiii.. and laughing at Rajeev

Does anyone have its video link ?
Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mahiya

In 'Na Na Karte' task, Bigg Boss locked Sana in store room..
Meanwhile Rajeev was trying to provokeImam..
But Imam was repeatedly answering "Nahiii.. and laughing at Rajeev

Does anyone have its video link ?

Yes, that conversation between Rajev and Imam was really funny😆

Imam was enjoying himself so much
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1) IMAM taking class of housemates in Padosi ghar
2) Aseem fell after his eviction.
3) Sidhu Paji fell after watching Shampy ji in pool.
4) Salman saying "Tumse nahi hoga" to Santosh.
5) Shampy Ji's drama after Rajneeti task.
6) In finale, when they showed that fight clip of Imam-Rajev.
This content was originally posted by: desimlal

No I am not a Cruiser and I dunn'o who is,..

This is the cruiser😳 i am talking about😉

This content was originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@BOLD: What this post has to do with Cruiser and Chandramukhi??😲

** Sunny would be better off praying for herself!

Rang any bells😆

Edited by sosweet - 11 years ago

^^

^^ Yaah,... I can see that,... but  somehow,  i was typing smthg in 'Word'  ( replying many other posts ) and those lines went into  copy/paste  unknowingly and  which was actually meant for  - w.r.t. some other post replies and hence I had repaired ( deleted )  that later , and I had removed those lines 2 days ago,... and btw,…….what  I meant was,...  ( when I say, i dunno Cruiser )  I have not read that many posts by Cruiser noticeably that it's him,... and hence, to you guys/girls  he may be  a senior, well-established member on the forum here, but still for me he/she was same as  any other  'new comer' - member  !

To me,..both were just similar.

Am I making myself clear now? I hope, so.

BTW,.. many ppl may not like to hear this, but still I would like to say this with full confidence  that,  this is THE WORST , desi forum that I ever came across in sense of the browesr format,... post look,   editing,...  other thanks button, reps, powers, points  or so, PMs ,..  search engines,.  Posting picture and links,…And many many other regards,…rules of only 10 posts per day, picture prohibition,…  and many many other regards,.. I am pretty  sure many will have a hard time to digest my words, but frankly,..

Hey,.. Be brave,.. and admit it,……THE WORST forum in terms of   server look,.. - it should be  Vbelletin or smthg,...and  the posts should look smwaht like this,... 

Samples,…

echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?s=2806160c0721d7c1a7698b22da33572e&t=41715

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=445441

snehasallapam.com/forum8/9380-monalisas-smiley-world-121.html

P.S.: MODs pl try improving the forum's format ,...it's not any better than plain garbage.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
^^^ May be u  right in your opinion as you have been in other forums. But i llike this forums and mostly ecause of members.

However, I want to mention to you that the fonts and size you use are differnt from  many users here. Like your writing style clearly indicates that its your post.. So wondering if there might be other problems with your system or some technical problems that made you feel this forums posts are not at its best or it is your signature?