Narrate the most funniest moment/incident which,.. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sosweet

^^^ May be u  right in your opinion as you have been in other forums. But i llike this forums and mostly ecause of members.

However, I want to mention to you that the fonts and size you use are differnt from  many users here. Like your writing style clearly indicates that its your post.. So wondering if there might be other problems with your system or some technical problems that made you feel this forums posts are not at its best or it is your signature?

Originally posted by sosweet

^^^ May be u  right in your opinion as you have been in other forums. But i llike this forums and mostly ecause of members.

However, I want to mention to you that the fonts and size you use are differnt from  many users here. Like your writing style clearly indicates that its your post.. So wondering if there might be other problems with your system or some technical problems that made you feel this forums posts are not at its best or it is your signature?

Well,….. I type in WORD and then paste, ( for the spelling purpose and below main reason. ) 

But here the format, space, special characters changes,….. it leaves big para between the lines,

Showing square boxes when editing,….

It cant accept picture or links and more to it,.. when it denies yr post, ( error , which it does 80%times )…..  Yr typing labor is gone,…no second chance to save or repair it,.. so 99% times, you first type in Word, if you have to paste in this forum..

It has tons of other  limitations.

Now  a days, all forums have more or less  this format,  sky blue color and serach engine and many other strong features and,…..and it is THE Best.

Study any post on these forums and u will see the difference,...

echarcha.com/forum/index.php

snehasallapam.com/forum8/

skyscrapercity.com/

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Vishal was acting as he would throw 'Police-dandaa' towards Imam, but Imam said, 'Aisi harkat bhi nahi karna aur tu muzko khali touch karke dikha, aisa dhounga tereko..' And Vishal touched that 'dandaa' to Rajeev..😕

Imam : "Back Off"😡

Vishal : 'Tera back, off hai'😆

Aansuka : "Kwink 😆 Kwink.. Khronk 🐷 Khronk"

Imam : "Tera toh back aur front dono off hai bey 🤣 Tera pichwada off hai. Aise fatke dunga😡

Aansuka : 😲😭
Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago
Imam to Urvashi : (Singing) "Roothe Rubb ko manaana asaan hai, roothe Urvashi ko manaana mushkil hai.."😆 Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago
Rajeev going ballistic during the poetry task and nearly slipping on the stairs as he came down to give Imam a bollocking
@desimlal:

You have watched the season paying great attention to details and have a very good observation power!👍🏼

Nice really!😛

I loved it when they applied nail paint on Nik when he was sleeping in the garden area...
When Kashif challenged Niketan for "Arm Wrestling" . Kashif was showing off his body to scare Niketan but when they started, Niketan took only seconds to defeat him...
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJGOdkxmdfw
when Delnaz Paul fell down,...in Kitchen,..she is going to punch vrujesh...but she fell down,..
that scene whenever i watch it make me laugh,🤣
and niktan is telling rajeev,""rajeev iron ke button tho On kar..le,."
when rajeev is not hearing and fighting with dellu,and ironing clothes...that time it is happenned,.and nikboy is  captain,.that time,.
so many moments are there,..it really made us laugh,..

Narrate the most funniest moment/incident which,

it's one of most funniest moments what i am going to tell--- it was when Rajev goes on to describe imam as to what kind of person imam is , and imam instantly says to Salman -- mein sushu hokar aaunu😆
Urvashi's expression from 9.16 to 9.25 when Major Siddhu Says to Niketan, "Inke Andar Beej Rupi Shakti ko Ankurit Karo, kyuki is Jahann me kadi mehnat k bina kuch bhi hasil nhi ho sakta"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjy5tUagQJ8

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Edited by Autumn_Fairy - 11 years ago