Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

Narrate the most funniest moment/incident which,

it's one of most funniest moments what i am going to tell--- it was when Rajev goes on to describe imam as to what kind of person imam is , and imam instantly says to Salman -- mein sushu hokar aaunu😆

Oh Lordie,... that was too intelligent n' too hilarious  !
 did not notice it, till you mentioned it, just now !
Thx. for filling me in.

It was in reference to,...  when Imaam was imitaing ( in kitchen ) in 'Gujarati' saying,...,... Shun ? Shun ?

And, Rajiv had taunted,..:... Dekho,.. iis ki tau su su nikal gayi,... and hence
Imaam was now proving and witnessing  of  " What kind of person he is "  in front of Salmaan !! Lol.

Oh No !   Was truly hilarious,.. n' i still can't belive and banging my head right now,...How come,  I'd missed that EZ 'catch' !! 
Yess,.. it did go bouncer and 'over and above' da head in that super-fast delivery,.. I admit.

Thx neway,...;)

==========

Originally posted by: Autumn_Fairy

Urvashi's expression from 9.16 to 9.25 when Major Siddhu Says to Niketan, "Inke Andar Beej Rupi Shakti ko Ankurit Karo, kyuki is Jahann me kadi mehnat k bina kuch bhi hasil nhi ho sakta"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjy5tUagQJ8

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Lol,.. perhaps Niku was confused,. and remained in Dilemma,... " To be or Not to be " - Do it or not,.. after  listening from Sampy ji,.. that,...Pyaar mein kabhi-kabhi aisa ho jaataa hai,... Chhoti si baat ka Taraana ban jaata hai,.. n'    Mehnut Kare Murgha,... aur aanda khaaye fakir ! ?? Lol

Truly, Niku Boy must be in  a  deadly dilemma that,. ..
Sidhu Sir had to give him,.. such advices,.. ! Lol !
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
desi. ds season was the best and the most hilarious of last 5 seasons. we got to see a lots of lovely and funny moments! sometimes i detested Imam for his behavior though other times i lauded him for the entertainment he provided! Besides, all the contestants of season were alag che, they had had some unique quality in themselves that made them stand out ! I bet we are not going to see same season in future! Missing Season 6 and its all contestant badly! Whether or not you trust me but i daily dream of biGboss6 and its contestants. #haha!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Imam vs Rajeev wrestling was another hilarious one!

Within seconds Rajeev went down LEHRAATE HUE...😆

and when they resumed, Imam was on top as they both went outside the circle.

Salman had a ball poking Rajeev with a,"Naheen bol do Main ready naheen thha...start hone se pehle him Imam shuru ho gaya...gole ke baahar oopar kaun thha yaar??"🤣