WU - 16/01/13 - Sudha's arrival in Mithvi's house

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
WU - 16/01/13 - Sudha's arrival in Mithvi's house

Mithvi's house:

Epi starts with Miu cleaning the house.   Prithvi comes in and watches her cleaning.  During her cleaning she tries to dust a section of the wall that is too high up and even after repeated attempts to jump and reach it she still isn't able to.  Prithvi offers to do it for her but she denies this and so we see a small but very cute tug of war over the broom as Miu doesn't want to hand it to him.  Anyway, she manages to keep hold of the broom even though she almost falls in the process and tries again but of course still isn't still able to do reach so he lifts her up on his shoulder so she reach.   As he is moving along the wall so she reach different areas, she loses her balance and falls but he of course being our muscular and always apt hero catches her in his arms (nice eye locking moment with junoon song in background).  He only puts her down after she drops the broom (seemed to very absorbed in one another and only the sound of the broom hitting the floor separated them πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)

Anyway he doesn't seem to know what to do after this moment (actually neither of them did as they both moved away from each other really fast) and he lies down on Miu side of the room on the bed but she tells him to get up as she still had to make the bed, he starts helping her but in walks Jeevanlal (what a cutie, haven't seen him in ages it seems).  Jeevanlal wants to play with Prithvi but just then we hear some singing coming from outside.  The women of the village show up with Prabha to do Miu's mooh dikhai ritual. 

Train Station/bus stop:

Sudha is shown arriving, she covers her face with her sari and gets a rickshaw for 12 village.

Mithvi's place:

Prabha takes Miu in the house to get ready for the ritual with the help of a couple of the ladies.  The rest stay outside in the courtyard where they have set up an area for the mooh dikhai ritual and continue with the singing etc.

Jeevanlal and Prithvi are also outside in Mithvi's courtyard and Jeevanls says to Prithvi that he always thought the 2 of them would get married at the same time, even sit on the same horse,  and part of the way he would dance in the baraat and the other half Prithvi could, 🀣. 

Prabha comes back ouside of Mithvi's room and sends Prithvi to the bazaar to pick up gifts for the ladies as part of the customs of the ritual.  Jeevanlal says he'll go with him too just in case he forgets anything, πŸ˜†. They leave to pick up the saris that Prabha said she had already given to the tailor to "spruce" up.

Scene shifts back to inside where some of the village ladies are attending to Miu getting her ready for the ceremony.   Prabha looks on lovingly like any mother would do and says how beautiful she is looking (did she say daughter in law?  - I thought she considered Meera to be her daughter?  Is she keeping a double relationship with Meera?  One as MIL and the other as step-mom?).  She says that Miu has only one thing missing.  In her hand is the mangulsutra that she had given Miu.   Miu replies that she cannot wear it.  Prabha says that it is a sign of her marital status and that it's not just any piece of jewellery that she can put on and take off at will.  Miu replies that she is aware of this and believes in the values of the mangulsutra  but she doesn't think her and Prithvi will ever accept each other.  But she also says that if the day ever comes that we do accept each other from the heart as husband and wife, then on that day she would surely wear it.  Prabha says she can understand what she is saying and doesn't say anymore on the matter and tells Miu it's time to go outside.  Miu covers herself with the dupatta and heads out for the mooh dikhai ritual.

@ Bazaar of 12 village:

Sudha is seen arriving in the village and is worried that someone might recognize her and that if that were to happen how that would create problems for Miu's papa.  She also wonders to herself as to Miu's whereabouts.  As Sudha is getting off the rickshaw, Prithvi is also shown arriving there to pick up the saris that Prabha had ordered him to get.  Sudha starts questions some people asking if they have seen Miu by showing them her picture.

One of the people she questions happens to recognize Miu and is about to tell her but stops himself and instead asks Sudha why she is inquiring about her?  She tells the fellow that she is her daughter.

Meanwhile right across from her, Prithvi and Jeevanlal are waiting for the tailor to put the completed saris in a bag and Jeevanlal decided to raaz Prithvi some more.  He asks Prithvi what gift he is going to get his bhabi for the mooh dikhai, Prithvi turns to look at him and Jeevanlal continues with why are you acting all shy and embarrassed in front of me? 🀣

Back to across the street the fellow after hearing her say that it was her daughter in the picture, says Sudha Thakurian?  Are you Sudha Thakurian?  

Then we see Prithvi telling Jeevanlal to wait as Jeevanlal had took off like a rocket after his last parting remark to Prithvi, πŸ˜†.  The guy says again, your Sudha Thakurian aren't you!  Prithvi stops suddenly overhearing this and is shocked to see her there, as is Sudha for being recognized by the fellow considering she had her face covered with her sari.  She panics and grabs Miu's pic from the guy and starts to turn and the guy is about to stop her but instead he stops as Prithvi put out his hand to him as if to say let me handle this.  Prithvi asks her to stop as she turns to face him the piece of her sari she was using to cover her face conveniently falls off πŸ˜ƒ and he sees her face and recognizes it from the dvd (same one that revealed that the 2 of them were alive in front of everyone) and asks who are you looking for?  She hands him Miu's pick and says have you seen her anywhere?  She's my daughter Meera.   He hands the pic back to her and tells her to sit in the car.  She asks why, where are you taking me?  He replies you want to see your daughter right?  Then sit in the car.  She becomes a little emotional and says you have seen my daughter?  Where is she?  Please just tell where she is, I know of every path of this village.  (I couldn't make out his exact reply to this but I'm guessing he was telling her where in the village Miu was living).  He takes her bag and gets her to sit in the jeep, grabs the saris from the tailor calls and puts it into the jeep with her bag.  Jeevanlal the escapee of course also returns πŸ˜†.   The 3 of them head over to Mithvi's place (Sudha is still trying to keep her face covered during this time).

Mithvi's house:

Miu is brought out to the courtyard where all the ladies are gathered (of course with the see thru duppata covering her face) and then we see trio arriving just outside.    Prithvi carries out the bags (including his MIL's).  Sudha looks at all the ladies sitting around and asks Prithvi but where is my Miu?  He doesn't really answer and just replies please come.  They walk into the courtyard but skirt around the gathered crowd of ladies.  Miu and everyone else there of course have their backs to them   Prithvi and Sudha are both watching the proceedings as they slowly make their way around to the inside of the hosue.  He stops just before going inside the house as Sudha had stopped as well.  Sudha inquires as to whose getting married.  Prithvi still eludes her question by just saying come on in.  She nods her agreement but stops at the door and looks at the crowd of ladies again as she hears Jeevanlal's mom approaching Miu for the mooh dikhai and introducing herself as Jeevanlal's mom.

Precap:

Sudha approaches the mooh dikhai ritual and doesn't realize it but she is in for the shock of her life.  She is still holding her sari in front of her face so that no one will recognize her and proceeds to lift Miu's dupatta.  What shocked expressions on both mother and daughter as in her shock to see her daughter Sudha drops the piece of her sari that she has been using to cover her face.   During this time you also see Prithvi watching also watching this and he looks (I don't know what the right word is maybe tense?  as he knows the shock that is in store for everybody).   

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.

Hope you liked the WU and as always sorry for any mistakes!  Sorry for the super duper late WU, lost count of days 😳!  - I lost count so bad, I put the date of the WU in as the 17th and had to edit itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Parm

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago
Late ho ya early ho ! Glad dat u hav done ur job πŸ‘πŸΌ update is just great 😊
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Late ho ya early ho ! Glad dat u hav done ur job πŸ‘πŸΌ update is just great 😊

Thanks Joe!  Better late than never I guessπŸ˜†