16th Jan WU- I Love you - Shaadi Mubarak -

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 Honge Juda Na Hum 
Written Update 

silver

Episode starts with Tara telling ani tht there's a surprise for you . Muskaan comes and tells that marriage is a very beautiful thing and hence shes ready for it. Everyone's happy. They start the Pooja as the subh muhurat is passing by. 

In the other hand cintu brings a cardboard box and drops it while crashing Rohan and says sorry and goes away. Rohan examies the box and happens to find everything related to RohAn pillow cases of them photos their cards ... He gets flashbacks of all the time they spent with each other . Suddenly he faints and he's taken to the hospital. 

There in the Dougal mansion they are talking about the marriage date. Tara says that the muhurat is for 2 days or 2 months. Anis mom and dadi days that 2 months is fine . But after seeing ani staring at Muskaan they think 2 days muhurat is fine. They ask Muskaan if shes okay to which she replays yes. They sweeten all their mouths. 

It switches to the hospital .Every ones sad preeti starts crying and anu comes and puts her hand on her should telling everything will be fine . The Doctor comes out of the room and says tht hes fine and that u can take him the next morning .Everyone goes home except anu . 

Anu goes inside the room and talks to Rohan while he's still unconscious . She tells remember the first time we met . The times that we spent together . The time when you proposed me . I love u and I can't live without you . Your only mine . Episode fezzes with anu taking Rohan's head in her hands .

Precap : Rohan tells preeti to arrange for the gharpravash everyone's shocked .
Edited by -RohanMuskan- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehacutie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 today episode will be awesome as rohan brings muskaan!!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the old Anu.. Thanks for the update!
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RohanMuskan-

Honge Juda Na Hum 
Written Update 

silver

Episode starts with Tara telling ani tht there's a surprise for you . Muskaan comes and tells that marriage is a very beautiful thing and hence shes ready for it. Everyone's happy. They start the Pooja as the subh muhurat is passing by. 

In the other hand cintu brings a cardboard box and drops it while crashing Rohan and says sorry and goes away. Rohan examies the box and happens to find everything related to RohAn pillow cases of them photos their cards ... He gets flashbacks of all the time they spent with each other . Suddenly he faints and he's taken to the hospital. 

There in the Dougal mansion they are talking about the marriage date. Tara says that the muhurat is for 2 days or 2 months. Anis mom and dadi days that 2 months is fine . But after seeing ani staring at Muskaan they think 2 days muhurat is fine. They ask Muskaan if shes okay to which she replays yes. They sweeten all their mouths. 

It switches to the hospital .Every ones sad preeti starts crying and anu comes and puts her hand on her should telling everything will be fine . The Doctor comes out of the room and says tht hes fine and that u can take him the next morning .Everyone goes home except anu . 

Anu goes inside the room and talks to Rohan while he's still unconscious . She tells remember the first time we met . The times that we spent together . The time when you proposed me . I love u and I can't live without you . Your only mine . Episode fezzes with anu taking Rohan's head in her hands .

Precap : Rohan tells preeti to arrange for the gharpravash everyone's shocked .

Thanks for the WU.😊