Thendral

Upd for Thursday-17/1/13- Plans for Future epis!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus super comments my dear Akka 🤗

Prabha...i need to tell u one important thing...please dance to Suchi darlings tunes...i wanna see where u keep ur face after knowing about her...all r treating him secondary aam...does he want everyone to be around him and praise his foolishness😡...idiot...no congrats for his 8 chess winning aam...all day playing chess...ithula he want congrats🤢...at-least he didn't ask for some ceremony to medal his winnings...Shobi ka u scold this Prabha of behalf of me, shammu and bhaghi...i am tired 😔

Someone asked me a doubt...if any intelligent person around please reply her😛...doubt is "8 games they played na...appo deepa was in T&T house only few mins ah?? 8 games na it will take like 30 mins apdi"😲

Kalyani rocks as always⭐️
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Shubba jii for the awesome and hilarious Update! 👏⭐️

Awww honeymoon ah? Serious ah va? Omggg I cant believee it 😲😲 Hope it happens, if only it get stopped I will kill TA first 😆 Yaaa like Akka said let them take Nitheesh and Lav too. Hope Prabha goes too and thayavuseithu Prabha dont be adamant that Suchi will come too nu 😡 
Lets see how they progress on it. Somehow enaku avlo va nambikkai illa 

Grrr Prabha 8 times u won ah? Go and tell Suchi ava this time Canada chocolates tharuvaa 😡
Irritating fellow, enaku slipper ala adikanum for praising him once upon a time 🤣
Poor Deepa 😭 Deepa dont worry just divorce him and marry Kanagu 😉

Superb Kalss 👍🏼 Your the perfect one for Padma. Soon I think Padma will change nu 😆

Btw ennoda romba naal doubt ku answer kedaichachu. Lav and GW antha yesterday room kulla thaan sleeping pola. And moreover GW ku semma vasadiya irukum, yenna kitchen ku munnadi room 🤣🤣
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the hilarious update Subba. 8 times Title winner. LOL

Periya Vishwanath Ananad nu nenapu. Pavam oru chinna ponna 8 times win pannitu athuku paratta vera vennuma. Best thing is he should spend all money on Suchi and once Suchi starts to treat him bad he will realize. Illati he will never change. Solli thiruthura alu illa, Pattu thirunthura alu. Wish Such makes a big loot... I wish she does that at the earliest so this guy comes out of illusion.

It's a good plan to go to Kodai. They all will have surely fun. I would love to watch the happy scenes. But please do not take Prabha. Vera venaye vendam. Vellila pora onana eduthu madila pottukathinga Pls... What will be GWs reaction to this? She is in full rage that they are not taking care of Lavanya already. Now if they leave her and go, attam thangathu.

P Vs K a good treat as always. :). MM ku antha amma athaya. Can't these guys select a older person! MM oda thangachi mathiri irukanga pavam... avanga athaya?

mala_15 thumbnail
                                  Thanks Shubba for the update.

It was indeed a boring episode 😒🤔 and I wonder as to how come Prabha has become such a foolish character 😔😒😵 who doesn't even have the capacity 🤔 to realise as to who are his well wishers 😒👎🏼😳 and who are trying to dig a pit behind him 🤢😡😈 .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the Lovely update and comments!

Loser Prabha... summa vethu vettu... Winning against a small girlku gold medal kodupaanganu nenaipu🤢... Ellarum avana thaanganum, appo thaan he will show love aam... Let him face the reality from Suchi itself when he becomes pauper soon.

Wow... nice Kodaikanal trip. Hope they show nice fun and cute scenes. Hope Mr.K won't spoil this trip with some problems... Me too wish there is no Prabha in this trip... Loser will be moody all the time and will find fault with everything.

Bravo Kalyani⭐️! Padma deserves it. Hope Kalyani stays strong like this always😉.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for the wonderful hilarious update...

loved padma's expressions today...too good...kal-padma tug of war really humorous, more so by the way padma reacts...pays to hv all support but for padma's.but today MM almost believed padma...but wonder if padma can be turned over so easily...

deepa's frustration n helplessness really shows..one cant do much with the likes of prabha...antha 15 lacs ponna only he will come to senses i think...just wish TT stop before he loses all that...winner in chess, but otherwise?
kodai trip and HM wow...someone closely following the FFs...but at this time? lav cant attend even mohan-kal wedding? and gw will take this opportunity to go on and on...just wish TT ask sudha to come n stay here at that time...that shud be super fun...

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shemmo

Thanksss Shubba jii for the awesome and hilarious Update! 👏⭐️

Btw ennoda romba naal doubt ku answer kedaichachu. Lav and GW antha yesterday room kulla thaan sleeping pola. And moreover GW ku semma vasadiya irukum, yenna kitchen ku munnadi room 🤣🤣

shamz,,real funny...ROFL...anna , more food going in, more energy and more thinking how to create probs nu..

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update shubba ⭐️, Main titlela date 7/1/13. If you don't mind can you update that please :)

Nice Episode loved everyone. @shemmo you said you hope that Prabha joins them in this outing. But I actually don't want him to join them.
If he doesn't accompany everyone and deepa would initially feel bad and just move on. All couples can actually have fun at outing😉
Tappi tavari hee accompanies them whenever he gets his well wisher/guide/friend call he will behave as loosu/brainless/brat and makes everyone's outing disaster🤢.
Deepa would feel bad, if at all his true nature comes out in front of all people. Especially seeing every other couple happy and she is stuck with this egoistic person who doesn't have brain and doesn't even understand when she helps him to understand situations.

And I second you regaring deepa divorcing this loser and marrying Kanagu. They are perfect for each other.😳

Kalyani is awesome, thulasi should take classes from her and sudha 😆. 
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba. Awesome episode I think. Such episodes are needed to get our morale up. I wish  T would get some training from Kalyani so that GW too is straightened out.😃