Chat Clubs

~$ YOLO - With The CC's $~ J A N U A R Y 2 0 1 3 - Page 2

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
wow ccs i really apprecate all the posts creted subsequent to each theme...the presentation and content indeed was appealing...well im an intense reader and luved most of the books that made into films...i think harry potter was indeed a section of novels that was made to movies and did incredible all over the globe...even i luved reading and wathcing them...

@i agree with stuti and yuvika di...text books r very uch vital for us...but i'll choose biology and english literature texts 😃 instead of chemistry and accounts...chem is ok foR me but i hate accounts to hell...🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woot! It's up.

I've always wanted the Private Series made into movie[s] by Kate Brian. <3
kchaims thumbnail
I liked the princess diaries. It has a book series. But i am not sure which came first ðŸ˜† the book or the movie ðŸ˜³ And I gues Sidney Shelton books must be made into films.Some of them are filled with so much interesting twists 😳 
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post CCs! 

The Crazy Library.
My list of books for this year: The Emerald Flame, Beautiful Creatures series, Dreamland, Whisper, and many more...

From Books to Movies. 
The Princess Diaries was one of the nice series reading and watching movies growing up.
Life of Pi is another amazing movie!  

You are the producer.
I know of some books that are lined out for movies: Shiva Trilogy Bk1, Beautiful Creatures. I can't wait to see them. 
Also, I would love to see The Vampire Academy series and Warrior Princess series to be made into films. 

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
One book that I really want changed into a movie has to be Gravity by Tess Gerritsen. That book is awesome!!!
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saw this post and decided to check it just out of curiosity and it was indeed VERY creative. U girls have certainly earned the name.

Since its open, Ill take a swing at participating 😊.

The Crazy Library
My list of books for this year: The Hunger games (I know Im late.. but I would really like to finish all 3 books soon),

From Books to Movies
Some of the most prized books (for me) that were turned into movies:
1. The Notebook - one of the most emotional, romantic movies ever.
2. A Walk to Remember - Excellent teenage story that told a message and was mature.
3. The Kite Runner -  the book was exceptional and the movie was ok-good.
4. Lord of the Rings - usually I love the books more than any movie. But this one was surely up to par.
5. Harry  Potter 1 - 7 - U have it already, but it's so awesome, I have to say it again.

Have sooo many more but will stop here :).

You are the producer
These are books that I would like to see as movies? Correct? For now:
1. Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd
2. Dangerous Passions by Kat Martin (have always been a fan of historicals).

Maybe next time we should have books that should NOT be movies 😃.

Fabulous job and thank you for this thread on the forum.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
I love the new name! YOLO - YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE ONCE :D <3
I loved the edition.
Yeah! Twilight is the best book made into a movie.