Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:Balbir confronts Anu;Time 2 meet each other...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@swetha thanx 4 the update.😊 i liked 2days epi. but i wish sum how vihaan-anika marriage won't happen so that wen vihaan falls 4 bulbul there"ll b no repeating of history.

Btw swetha how did u make ur post restricted 2 b copied or quoted?? bcoz in sum oder forum,updater was complaining abt getting their WU copied by sum1 & she/he'd put password on it. so now its impossible 4 sum ppl 2 even read the update if they r not much active but want 2 read only.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
i got in which forum u r talking abt πŸ˜†; now he will give his updates as img file with his copyright n exclusive IF tag. πŸ˜› I just explained its disadvantages πŸ˜†

but even after restrictions the updates get copied coz for some mobiles or so, there won;t be any restriction to copy; all our hardwork gone down the drain; n for some key too, restriction won't wrk

no permanent solution for this i guess

yup me too loved today's episode, i liked the roaring Balbir today 🀣 he proved that Baba lulu is not so ullu πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

i got in which forum u r talking abt πŸ˜†; now he will give his updates as img file with his copyright n exclusive IF tag. πŸ˜› I just explained its disadvantages πŸ˜†

but even after restrictions the updates get copied coz for some mobiles or so, there won;t be any restriction to copy; all our hardwork gone down the drain; n for some key too, restriction won't wrk

no permanent solution for this i guess

yup me too loved today's episode, i liked the roaring Balbir today 🀣 he proved that Baba lulu is not so ullu πŸ˜†

oh i 4got that u also visit that forum.πŸ˜†these days i m not posting there anything as i m not liking the track so can't even enjoy the so-called hate love track.Ouchbcoz it has BG of child marriage & which"ll b justified if meera-prithvi get 2gether 4ever & now this sudha living wid prabha & DT 2gether. so now bigamy is also justified.OuchOuch and i watch epi in btn 2 catch sum ajay scenes if there r sum but sumtimes miss precap etc.so just 2 know wat"ll b shown in general i want 2 read like sum oder ppl who just read update.and more over i don't find any chemistry btn mouni-aditya or mouni-ajay.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±tho they luk gud but wen cums 2 acting & chemistry it lacks sumthing.🀒πŸ₯±don't mind but this show is bcuming crappier bcoz it was earlier a crap show but now more crappier.πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

@bold i also liked strong babalullu.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sandeepkaur thumbnail
Thank you for the update :) i am happy to see Balbir acting good.. he reminds me of his character in Achee lagta hai.
Thanks again.
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dis was their first meet or 2nd..???
if first when was it aired
by mistake watched it and totally loved it
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Swetha.😊
ria92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys,

how many of u think that now that anushka knows that balbir knows her plan she might try killing him or make a plan to have him move out her way?
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria92

hey guys,

how many of u think that now that anushka knows that balbir knows her plan she might try killing him or make a plan to have him move out her way?

i don't think she will get rid of him so easily coz he is her ATM, just woo him lil n he will sign away the cheques but not that the tables are turned i guess she might use the signed cheques for misusing. But as of now, i don't think she will get rid of him so easily.

She is also scared, he might expose her truth to all including Anika which is more danger for her. Killing him as of now, i don't think she will do it. πŸ€”