_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Defeated

He was confused and frustrated.
He didn't know what to do or say because everything he did seemed to turn out wrong. His misconception about Kiya, his daily tiffs with banga sir which nearly resulted in him leaving the school. But he wasn't worried about the latter. He had fought to come back to royal and he had won. But even in his victory he felt sad because everything around him had changed...he had skulked around the library for about an hour or so just in case Kiya walked by and he could talk to her without anyone interrupting because the library seemed to be the only place which was not CCTV infiltrated...his plan had nearly succeeded. He saw her walking along the corridor and before he could go and talk to her...he heard the patter of someone else's footsteps. He hid behind a wall so that person would go away, and he could continue pursuing Kiya in peace...however the person did not go away, instead he started calling out for Kiya. KD didn't have look far to find out the source of the noise. It was Ranveer his 'worst enemy forever'...Ranveer called out to kiya again and then disappeared just as Kiya had. KD looked around to check whether the corridor was deserted and then came out of hiding and started towards the direction the duo had taken...he hadnt walked far when he heard someone talking..he started walking towards the noise and just reached in time to see Kiya hug Ranveer and watch him hold her in his arms...he seemed to be comforting her and it seemed to be working cuz she soon let out a giggle and playfully smacked Ranveer on his arm...He found himself thinking about the friendship he had shared with Kiya...it had seemed easy,effortless even . Just like how Ranveer and Kiya looked now..made for each other, he couldn't stop himself from thinking. It seemed as though ranveer had taken his place in Kiya's life and he wont be ever able to obtain that place again. Anyway,he thought...atleast she is happy with him. Thinking so with a smile on his lips which was not big enough to hide the grief in his eyes, KD sacrificed his friendship and love and walked away defeated.

I know this is really stupid and you might throw tamatars at me and even worse...but this idea was there in my head and so i decided to post..please comment and give feedback. Sorry if this was really bad.

Swati :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swati πŸ€—
Its not stupid, its great !
Do write more !
Swatii...!
i never knew u could write dis good along with all kachra studies!
aur kya-kya kar sakti ha tu han?
well, a little sad kyunki pichle kuch dino se tujhse bilkul bat nhi hui..
hope ur doing fine! (stupid question, how can anyone do fine wen boards/exams are this near)
well, it was great!
kiya in ranveer's arms! πŸ˜‘
hmph not done! replace kar Ranveer aur KD ki jagah..!
Kd eeeppp!!!!! how cute thought!
I loved it especially i loved d way it was writtenn...!
Aur han it was not at all stupid..
agar esa boli na toh padegi ek..!
Chal bahut hui meri bak-bak ab me chaltin hun...!
Buh-bye!
Keep Writing!!
Love ya! πŸ€—
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya90

swatiπŸ€—
Its not stupid, its great !
Do write more !

Thank you sooo much Diya !!!πŸ€—. How are you?? 😊 Edited by TBPfanforever - 11 years ago
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashi_d3

<font color="#660099">Swatii...!</font>

<font color="#660099">i never knew u could write dis good along with all </font>kachra studies!
<font color="#660099">aur kya-kya kar sakti ha tu han?</font>
<font color="#660099">well, a little sad kyunki pichle kuch dino se tujhse bilkul bat nhi hui..</font>
<font color="#660099">hope ur doing fine! (stupid question, how can anyone do fine wen boards/exams are this near)</font>
<font color="#660099">well, it was great!</font>
<font color="#660099">kiya in ranveer's arms!😑</font>
<font color="#660099">hmph not done! replace kar Ranveer aur KD ki jagah..!</font>
<font color="#660099">Kd eeeppp!!!!! how cute thought!</font>
<font color="#660099">I loved it especially i loved d way it was writtenn...!</font>
<font color="#660099">Aur han it was not at all stupid..</font>
<font color="#660099">agar esa boli na toh padegi ek..!</font>
<font color="#660099">Chal bahut hui meri bak-bak ab me chaltin hun...!</font>
<font color="#660099">Buh-bye!</font>
<font color="#660099">Keep Writing!!</font>
<font color="#660099">Love ya!</font>πŸ€—

rashi!!!!πŸ€— kaisi ho?? Even i am sad cuz i didnt get to talk to you from such a long time! 😭 Yeh sab school ki galti hai!! 😑 Thank you mere writing skills ko appreciate karne ke liye πŸ˜‰ really sweet of you!! 😳 ur are rite i am not fine at the moment...exams aur practicals ne dimaag kharab kar diya hai!! 😭 ek chapter finish kar do toh dus aur aa jaate hai!! 🀒 Even i wanted Kiya in KD's arms but idea aisa aaya toh waise hi likh diya!! πŸ˜† thank you for reading and commenting!!😊 ...mujhe pata hai tu bahut busy hai aajkal..school padhai and all!! hope you are fine too...mujhe pata tere exams march mein hai isliye BEST OF LUCK!! :) love ya too!! 😊 Bye bye!! ⭐️ By the way maine tera fantasy lover os padha...sorry for not commenting then...it was amazing!!! :) πŸ‘ Keep writing!! πŸ˜ƒ
Adry thumbnail
It was a good read swatiπŸ‘
Ur description of KD's emotions and thoughts were bang on!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
But KD apni chicklet pe kabhi give up nahi karega...toh he's slightly OOC there i guessπŸ€”
Awesome job!!! do write moreπŸ˜ƒ
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: adrienna

It was a good read swatiπŸ‘

Ur description of KD's emotions and thoughts were bang on!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
But KD apni chicklet pe kabhi give up nahi karega...toh he's slightly OOC there i guessπŸ€”
Awesome job!!! do write moreπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much adrienna!! 😊 Yes KD became OOC here! πŸ˜† but the idea was just there in my mind so i posted it! 😊 Thanks again!! πŸ˜ƒ
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazydesiboy

great man

Thank you!! 😊
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TBPfanforever

Thank you sooo much Diya !!!πŸ€—. How are you?? 😊

am good :) you ?
studies ok ? tum bhi parte parte OS write kati ho ?πŸ˜†
Adry thumbnail
Originally posted by: TBPfanforever

Thank you so much adrienna!! 😊 Yes KD became OOC here! πŸ˜† but the idea was just there in my mind so i posted it! 😊 Thanks again!! πŸ˜ƒ

Your welcome swati!!!πŸ˜ƒ Do continue writing😳