Wu1/17/13 J's masti with Doc and Chatur !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Chaturji thinks why he is seeing himself on the couch(sofa) instead of booth and realizes this is the magic of booth.He is determined to catch and holds legs of booth.Doc gets scared starts screaming chor(theif) chor!Vicky hears all this and thinks he is dreaming becz of not having enough sleep from last few days and back to sleep.
     Doc is upset that C is calling him booth.C says Booth ko Booth he bolthe hi!listening to this Doc gets more upset and says to C you R going crazy and r u taking ur med 3 times a day.C says how do u know? Becz I am not booth,I am Doc.Here to make things worse J creates twin of Doc and C sees this and tells Doc that he see's two DOC's one in the front and one in the back.When C wants to prove twin Doc created by J is vanished.Doc thinks C became for good pagal.J makes glass of water fly in the air and when C wants to get hold of it ,she makes it spill on Doc.By this Doc gets very upset.Here C goes to Vicky and explains what happened? Vicky says to himself J u will kill me some day.He scolds C and sends him out of the house.Here,in the living room before C is leaving ,chatur sees J becoming Vela.Vela J and Doc want to explain to Vicky but he doesn't let them do that.C is out of the house but Vela J keeps on practically repeating the situation of glass of water and Doc gets upset with Vela J.Vicky shuts them up and asks them to go back to sleep.
   Here,C doesn't give up and thru the balcony he thinks Doc or Vela,btw them one is booth.To figure this out he calls Doc and says sorry,here Vicky asks who his it?Doc says it is C saying sorry.He gives a call to Vela and lies to him V fell from the stairs and he is hurt.We all r at Vs house.Then he realizes that is Booth Vela in Vs house.Here in Vs house every one goes back to sleep except J.She says enough masti and changes back to J.Then she thinks she will be in trouble and changes back to Vela J.C observes from the balcony and comes in to Vs house locks the door.He is very happy that he will prove that booth is there.The door bell rings,to the sound of it V and Doc wake up and think it must be C again,to there surprise it was Vela Not C.C comes out of hiding and tells that he can prove that booth is in the house and he only called Vela and the one in the room is booth Vela.
pre cap :C is very determined to prove that booth is there in Vs house and here Vicky and Vela r very worried that J will be caught red handed.

NOTE:sorry! I am late in doing the WU  due to health issues as my physiotherapy took longer than usual time. 
Nice WU sai... Hilarious episode altogether...   
thanks for the update, superb epi 👏
Thank you Suni...for the wonderful WU...😉 & I hope u get better 😊