Was Teejay taking digs at Sriti/Harshad? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanju01

Exactly!She did say something against people who left the show.That's what i am saying."Mujhe yeh nahi pasand hai,mujhe yeh nahi pasand hai."She probably forgot that KVB himself had left kasautii because he did not wanted to "grow old" onscreen.

People were not happy with certain things that's why they left the show just like KVB was no happy with certain things so he left Kasautii.What was the need for her to talk against people who have already left the show on the last day of the shoot?Unke jaane ke wajah se toh show band nahi ho raha hai na.

I agree with you, Harshad Sriti both had their reasons to leave the show and those reasons were very strong. 

Someone does not have right to question their reasons. 

Totaly agree wid ur post. Muje Karanvir ka wo intervew yad aa raha h jisme usne show quit karne k bare me har tv channel ko bataya tha...aur ab show quit nhi karna chahiye aur karvan ant tak leke jana chahiye ye dusro ko sikha rahe h..nd kuch time pehle sriti k liye fairwell parti kar rahe the...i realy dnt understand them.Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 11 years ago
i think so i will agree partially with the post.
according to a member's post, its known that karan's wife said that people left the show for dip in ratings, and thus that was directly a point out at both harshad and sriti's decisions. teejai herself is a woman, and she should have understood that how this show was supposed to deal with women due respect and right which never happened, and secondly harshad and sriti's fans wanted them to quit the show, so what is wrong in it ?
This is ungrateful of her to pass comments on renowned actors or colleagues of her husband because it is disgraceful to blame people who were related to this show and had given equal hardwork and labour for the show which her husband gave.
Originally posted by Minax

i think so i will agree partially with the post.
according to a member's post, its known that karan's wife said that people left the show for dip in ratings, and thus that was directly a point out at both harshad and sriti's decisions. teejai herself is a woman, and she should have understood that how this show was supposed to deal with women due respect and right which never happened, and secondly harshad and sriti's fans wanted them to quit the show, so what is wrong in it ?
This is ungrateful of her to pass comments on renowned actors or colleagues of her husband because it is disgraceful to blame people who were related to this show and had given equal hardwork and labour for the show which her husband gave.

truly agree with you, Harshad Sriti left the show because the show was gaving a wrong message and me as their die hard fan is proud of their decision. DSDSB was a way of their living and a show in where they put their days nights but still they left the show for all those womens and the people who go through DV and for this I am proud of Harshad Sriti

Blah blah blah. Who gives a crap. ðŸ¥±

I can't believe you guys are worried about such things when there are other things to worry about. ðŸ˜†