Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

No season 2 for Saubhagyavati Bhava

No season 2 for Saubhagyavati Bhava

Yesterday (17th January) there was a buzz about Life OK's popular show Dil Se Di DuaSaubhagyavati Bhava that the show is taking a break and will soon return with a season 2. 

Saubhagyavati Bhav which is all set to say good bye to the audiences and will on-air its last episode tonight. The show is said to end on a happy note with Viraaj (Karanvir Bohra) accepting all his faults and going behind the bars. 

Coming back to the buzz about Saubhagyavati Bhav returning with season 2, Ajit Thakur, General Manager of Life OK stated, "Its end forSaubhagyvati Bhav tonight and we don't believe in extending any of our shows just for the sake of it. Saubhagyvati.. happened to the channel just to pass on a social message against domestic violence and I feel the show has done it." 

"I would like to thank everyone for the success of the show," concludes Ajit. 

With this Saubhagyavati Bhava will make way for Life OK's new offering Welcome-Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki

Source: TOI
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Yeah, it was tough to see how this serial would have had a sequel
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well if it comes back i wish to see only Viraaj and his love lady in the show..no one else! Now that we know Viraaj has already confessed his mistakes. and already forgiven by his Jahnvi!
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo man!  I wish they had some plan for the second season ðŸ˜­
criticaleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My idea for a season 2 is if ther'e a fresh story along the same lines as domestic abuse, and if this time the abuser was played by Harshad Chopra and KVB as an outsider who happens upon this couple played by H.C (abuser) and Sriti (abused).

A hypothetical situation had Jahnavi and Raghav remained married and Viraj had died earlier on in the show.

Viraj needn't even be in the show, but then I wouldn't bother watching season 2.

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they could use a reincarnation theme for Season 2. Have Viraj go even more insane in grief and feelings of guilt and get some tantric baba to call on Jhanvi's spirit and somehow force her to reincarnate. Then Viraj searches for the baby, kidnaps her and brings her up himself. His intent being to marry her when she grows up and become a better husband than he was to her in her first life. He thinks this is his 'prayaschit' but he's actually torturing the kid. Think Lamhe and Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan but with a psychotic male lead.

In the end he will realize his fault, become a real father to her and, on his deathbed, give her away to someone she truly loves. Thus we come back to the title where he gives her dil se dua...saubhagyavati bhava. 😆

Then they could do a season 3 where Raghav is resurrected as an insane cyborg and the ghost of Viraj must fight him to protect Jhanvi. 😈
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The title says no season 2?

Then it says in here that there may be a season 2.

If there was - I'd like KVB in the centre. BUT this time I don't want the same story to continue.

I'd like to see KVB in another avatar..

Want a show that allows us fans to be able to celebrate his character.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG season 2 
I really really loved each and every actor in the show, but I sincerely hope it should come back with a changed plot, like no DV please, they screwed it up bigtime... rest, would love to have sriti back in the show...but she's already doing another show so chances are low, & hopefully we get to see karan in a positive role 😃 
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

The title says no season 2?

Then it says in here that there may be a season 2.

If there was - I'd like KVB in the centre. BUT this time I don't want the same story to continue.

I'd like to see KVB in another avatar..

Want a show that allows us fans to be able to celebrate his character.

The title is updated - it originally asked whether there would be a season 2.  But Shreya's update on pg 2 clearly shows that this show is done w/.

What you are asking - if the same show doesn't continue - what's the point of pretending that it's the same serial?  Just like Jiya Jale and Shauriya aur Suhani were different serials, albeit both starring Saurabh Pandey/Sriti Jha, similarly, if KVB were to co-star w/ either Sriti or Mala but w/ a new storyline, it would be a brand new serial.  Same if Harshad were to co-star w/ Sriti in something else - it obviously wouldn't be a continuation of this one.

And as Aanchal said, since Sriti is now fully a part of BV, it's unlikely that she'll team up w/ either of these 2, unless they for any reason introduce HC or KVB in BV 😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vrish, because I think they initially call it S2 when you have the same cast and the same PH.  Even if the story and the characters are not the same.  Kitani Mohabbat Hai is one example.  ðŸ˜†

With DSD, I don't think it's possible to use the same title, unless it's going to be another serial about the same or similar issue/topic.  But It's better to be done and over with, and I doubt anyone wants to see that again.

But if the PH were thinking of some new, fresh project with KVB and MS both, they might just tentatively refer to it as S2.

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago