Rohitash Gaud excited about Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Rohitash Gaud excited about Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws!

Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws, an amusing show on SAB TV, is all about the blessings and lessons, suggestions and tensions we get from our in-laws.

The show, which showcases the life of in-laws and their kids, has Rohitash Gaud essaying the role of Roshan Lal Grover, father of the male protagonist while Shreya plays his wife. The male and female leads are played byKaran V Grover and Pooja Pihalrespectively. The show is set in the backdrop of the hills of Dehradun.

It is said to be based on how the interference from in-laws can create ruckus in children's house yet they are elders and are correct in some way or the other. Roshan Lal plays a superstitious father as well as father-in-law who has set norms and rituals. He said, "I very much love the character I am playing and I am sure everyone will understand or relate to at least one incident of the show. The only similarity about me and the character is that I am also from Dehradun. While, I play a very orthodox and reserved person in this show, in reality I am a very modern type of person. I am confident that this show will reach everyone. While my other project Lapataganj had a rural set up, Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws is more for the masses. I hope the number game gives us good luck."

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Rohitash_Gaud_excited_about_Hum_Aapke_Hai_In_Laws-gid-23749-gc-16.html

Thanks for the article Ruby 😊 I also hope that this show does well 😃
Thanks for sharing Ruby ðŸ˜Š