~~ Happy Birthday Haritha ~~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

May you be gifted with uncountable joys and never-ending bliss.
May you be gifted with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories.
I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.

Have a fantastic day, filled with everything you love most.
Wishing your birthday brings you as much joy & happiness as you give to those who know you!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Haritha Akka!

Wishing you a very very Happy B'day Haritha.
The image
Dear Harita,

A brand new day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you know I am thinking
Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special
No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!
Wish u many many happy returns of the day haritha dear ..
Enjoy the day with loads of fun and happines... Have a blast!
Many more happy returns of the day Haritha..πŸ˜ƒ May all your dreams be fulfilled with happiness and joy..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 

Makkaz... Thank you so much for all the wonderful wishes, prayers and blessings. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderful thread with my fav colour blue.. 😳

I m going to dissect the thread. πŸ˜ƒ

First and foremost when I opened the thread it was full of Barun nd Sanaya in my eyes. The pics are all brilliant and awsm.

CUte angel ah?☺️ I wont throw chappals for revealing my age.. I have many akkas here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All my secrets excavated from my Veetukarar.. I know the person behind this! ungaluku kacheri appram vechukarean.. thambi akka nu solli both of you manatha vangify me.. why didnt you edit that food part..

OMG Jyo Karthik.. My first love is Tamil THulasi and comes Jyo Karthik and then Arnav Khushi.. 😳😳😳. FF writing was inspired by Jyo Karthik but had confidence to write about Arnav Khushi and now directing towards TA & T too. Basically Im inclined to romance athu naala thaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ratnaka nods yes to my serial bites va? she is already confused on what serial she is watching so no problem..🀣🀣

Short temper my weakest point😑.. but I have mellowed down a lot esecially after the huge loss. when it comes to someone hurting my friends and sisters I get mad. I have more posessiveness towards Ratna and all my sisters for that matter. 😳

I dont laugh at atinama because I m very well aware that I do more sodapals than her and I have tried more to conceal it. πŸ˜†

😲😲😲😲 Antha dentist matter ellam avar sollitara? iruku avaruku inaiku?😑 aana athu oru periya kathaiπŸ₯±.. ennoda FF vasicha ungaluku puriyum.. Kritikas ku puriyum πŸ˜‰

The way you all love me, care for me is more than enough to make me smile throughout the day. My day starts with you all and ends with you all. Thank you for being such wonderful flowers of my garden who brings a big grin on my face.

Its different this is the first  time  I missed the call in the early morning  from an important  person wishing me that leaves a deep vacum inside but I m sure I would be blessed by him who is residing somewhere around me. I love him and miss him a lot.

Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Haritha akka! πŸ€—

Superr thread girls, as always!⭐️
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
H3KS - The magical combination of my life who brings smile to my face everyday in the morning. Be it Sneha's morning message, Kritu;'s enquiry about how things went on, DHarshu's loving entry messages and Ratna's outpouring of "kabhi KHushi Kabhi Gham" messages and her happenings. We share everything in that little world of ours. Thanks to the wonderful four who make me feel light and show your warmth when its needed the most. Love u akka nd kutties.

@Ratna - Yea.. the most closest person to me from IF. I remember I have not argued with anyone else in my life other than RatnaπŸ˜†. We had fights before but everytime after the fight we feel more closer. Dont feel bad for those bitter moments as I think that made us more closer and understand our values. Thanks for being the wonderful friend and you were the one who made me recover from my loss.Yes I m posessive on you a level more than shammu has for her friendπŸ˜‰ wont mind to compete with SHammu on thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Kritu - PS made us more close. Bidaai ku badila we made Unbidaai for ourselves... Another pillar of support with her unshaken determination and uncomparable cuteness. She always reminds me if I had a little sister she would be like her. Love you for everything dear. The cutest rose of my garden.

@sneha - cutie pie, kuttie of our gang, over flowing sweetness. Thank u da for the wishes.

@Dharshu  - Baby at heart, will do anything and everything for us like the other kutties. THanks for the wishes da..

@Shemmo - kid at heart, kid sister for me too. Thanks da for the wishes.

@pearl - Thank you da for the wishes...

@vjayam - jayaka.. thanks for the wishes. It got too late to find that I shud call you akka.

@migan - meenuka.. thank you so much for the wishes..

@Tanu - cutie pie.. sweetheart she is .. Thank you so much for the wishes.

@Smiles - eversmiling smiles. Thanks da for the wishes.

@Thendral fan - Esther thank you da for the wishes,

@Shobi - Thanks Shobi/Viswai for the wishes.

@ Shubba - My guru - thank you so much for the wishes.

@ TTFan - Bhagi thanks ma for the wishes..

@Hollie - thanks da kanna for the wishes.

@Jinju - Thank you for the wishes.

@Mini - Thank u for the wishes.

@Gisel - Thank you for the wishes ..It was indeed great writing with u

@Caryn- Thanks ma for the wishes

@maha - Thank you so much for the wishes sir.

@Atinama  - Thank you so much amma  for the wishes.

Last @Hachu and Adu..  I still wonder how you both got into IF... But anyways.. @Hachu - Thank you for being the best half and soulmate to me. Without you Im nothing and I mean it. You have been my strength and will always be.. Love you so much. Adu  my cutie pie had already sang the bday song for me.. and I got loads of kisses as his present..
THese two men make my world.

Thank you everyone once again..Hugs to all πŸ€—
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
Belated Birthday wishes haritha. 
Happy Birthday Haritha (Belate thoughπŸ˜†).. Hope you had a blast with your friends and family.

Edited by Baki - 11 years ago