Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

extremely dissapointed with Imam's boring chat

lurking thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I've to start by saying I despise this person because I am not fond of bullies but I am curious to find out what he'll say in the live chat about his scuffle with Niketan, troubles with Rajev, change of relation with Sana Khan e.t.c..

To my utter dismay he just evaded all the interesting questions and was busy answering to them who were praising him. Why did he come to the live chat if he didnt want to answer a single question which requires explanation ๐Ÿ˜• !!!???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lurking thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chingaari

too much of attitude !

I think he didnt understand the concept of live chat. He was supposed to answer all the tricky questions.

I guess Niketan was right about him, Imam is really dumb.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also found his session boring. Doesn't answer to the point but after some time realised that he is trying to get favours from fans.

LOL at his comment about SRK's dance and telling Mittal he can do better.  Imam, everyone knows that but SRK , SK are all big brands and so people fall over themselves to get such people as hosts/dancers/entertainers๐Ÿ˜† 
Aurum. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's an Ass. He couldn't even try to read a question with some grammatical mistakes,not everyone is well educated!!
He said the question is beneath him!
Fans should matter not any other things.
big time loser imam is.
I'm unfollowing him on twitter. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Imam has attitude.If u say imam because of u SRK and Priety zinya has become so famous u made them.Then he will be very happy.Yes he is DUMP.

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have only one word for Imam , i.e. "loser"
The guy has achieved nothing in life n got crazy when he saw a camera. He and his obnoxious behavior will lead him to only one place, "The nadir of failure".
Burn in hell Imam

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Everytime I think h can't stoop below this level..he does it again!!!
Imam๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dnt you guys know that he is illiterate he told that himself in live chat so what do u expect from him except of bad attitude education made him a better man/woman and if he is ANPADH-JAHIL as we say in urdu he will act like one na right????

and u r right his live chat was sooo boring i slept after 5 minutes bliv u me and then when he insultes one of the member who asked him i think in sms langauage and he replied

" i am not gonna answer you coz you are below my standard "

i mean come on he is saying that to his fan who was praising him and he insulted him this kind of ppl dnt deserve respect they deserve "chapals"
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ussey aur kya expect kiya jaa sakta hai...!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

We all know imam's nature and his behavious .In BBH no one has behaved the way he behaved in BB6.

When her sis visited BBH when she said something he told her i know how to deal.He is gone case.