Editing ka Panga... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

Then ye humein kyun nahi dikha?? Ye kia baat hui adhun ne dekha adhun ne nai..kia alag alag aerial ata hai sab k yahan
Originally posted by sehar123

Main thusday ko 8pm ma the serial dakha hai n jitna main a suna hai 5.30 pm ko o scean nahi dekha :/ so kuch na dakha jo 8pm show follow kia n usna nahi jo 5.30pm dakha.
Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

Thats really unfair...but ab i think if they have shown this then kuch tu hone laga hai age
Heres the link for those who didnt c that scene...it was shown in today's SBB :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYIYfVDnmYY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuYIYfVDnmYY&gl=GB
Originally posted by pari_15

Heres the link for those who didnt c that scene...it was shown in today's SBB :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYIYfVDnmYY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuYIYfVDnmYY&gl=GB

aw thankyou so very much pari...
yeah sbb mai dekha mai ne b...mujhy laga tha k unhon ne khud add kiya hai...but abi ye post dekh k pata chalta hai k sach mai tha๐Ÿคฃ...
aww serial mai b dekhana chahiye tha kuch seconds ka hi to tha๐Ÿ˜ก...
Maine dekha tha... ZND ka final epi ka dance tha

that scene was showed in sunday's repetition episode too... i saw it then and wondered why didn't i see it on thursday!! 
Originally posted by eveline

๐Ÿ˜†..The channel V ppl..especially the editors of The Serial started a World War Three between viewers...some telecasts carried a scene..while in others it was edited out...yeh kya ho raha hain cvs...๐Ÿ˜ƒ??

I am talking about the controversial scene of Karan remembering Kittu in the dance sequence..yes there was such a scene...that some unfortunates like me did not witness..but some won the jackpot..๐Ÿ˜†...cvs...what is this...different telecasts..different emotions...!! Why were some of us punished..๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!

P.S. The confusion and arguments that followed were hilarious๐Ÿ˜†!!
omgg!! what where when how?!!!๐Ÿ˜† i m with you๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago