Posted: 11 years ago

Juju starts to shout so that V-jeanie can hear...that they are coming...they enter the room & both Vela & Juju start talking to each other...In the meantime Jeanie becomes & bee & when they lift the blanket they do not see V-Jeanie...now the bug-jeanie troubles Chatur...she murmurs near his ear & Chatur keeps reacting...shouting...slapping himself & then just walks away...the doctor also goes away & Juju asks vela to also go...

Jeaniw says mazza ayya...Juju ha...& says go sleep...Jeanie says where & Juju remembers the drawer & says no...

In the morning Jeanie is walking saying in few minutes I will get my powers back...she tests once to vanish...& then nothing happens...she tries next time & she vanishes...like a kid she keeps playing...& says finally...She gets on to the bed & says I should tell this to Juju...he will be happy & she sings & dances to rang de basanti song...then about to go to Juju she says I will vanish...

Here she wakes Juju...he does not get up & asks her to get hot tea...Jeanie says ...salim here is ur chai as anarkali...Juju does not get up...she says I have to wake u like a jeanie & she puts his hand in the chai...& shares the good news...

Juju says really show me & she vanishes...Juju says finally now I can drink & get dressed in peace ...while minature jeanie appears on the table...She troubles Juju with a song ...Juju asks her to leave & she leaves...Juju says this idiot box...

Edited by navyab - 11 years ago

Jeanie sining Jinta ka chaka...chaka...Juju comes dressed for office & asks her what...she becomes angry & says u do not know what Im doing...he says I know why r u singing...she says then why did u ask...he says sorry & about to go to office...

Jeanie says I was singing because u do not have any chinta ...worry about me...not one day have u taken leave for me & said lets go out...Juju says go see the world...Jeanie says this is a rapchik idea & hits him...Juju says where did u learn this...frm that idiot box na...she says do not say anything about my idiot box...then Juju says go to the nearby place...the mall & spend time but do not get into trouble...

Then jeanie says if I like anything...Juju takes out his credit card & gives her & says do not vanish things but buy ...she says anything...Juju says only important things...

When Juju going...Gini world news paper comes...& when Juju tries to read it says...it is not for human world...then Juju says why did you come to me...& goes out...
Edited by navyab - 11 years ago
Jeanie read love column in the paper which says if u want to attract ur juju then become Biwi no. 1...she excited & says I will prove...
In office...boss saying new year wishes & it has bought new things...London airlines wants to tie-up with Priya airlines...everyone wishes everyone about the good news...Juju has laptop in front of him & suddenly minature Jeanie comes & asks how is the purse ...he says go away from here...she says biwi no. one asks her juju about anything & thats why she is asking...😆😆
Juju says go bbuy whatever u want...& boss says did u say anuthing...jeanie vanishes away...priya says he must be chatting with some one personal...Juju shows the laptop & says this is offical ...some document...vela says u always doubt him why priya...

Then Juju gets an sms which says Rs 3200 spent...Juju 1st gets worried then says Jeanie had bought the purse like a human being...In the meantime boss says Mr. smith & Mrs. Smith are coming...priya take care of Mrs. Smith...Juju gets a sms which says Rs 1 Lakh...he 1st ignores then realises that Jeanie spent 1 Lakh...😛😛 & shouts Nooo...episode ends...
Pre-cap : Juju scolding jeanie about spending so much money...jeanie says I did not spend 1 rupee also ...this magic card help me...😛 credit card...

Jeanie dressed in Indian wear & says I have to fill Juju's loss & says how & looks around the house...TV, CD player, Watch 😉😆 ...she will just be jeanie 😛😊
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

😆😆
Rama...some dialogues in this episode are for ur post 😆
Originally posted by navyab

Rama...some dialogues in this episode are for ur post 😆
thats nice navya
dialogues are teh pillars of the show
idiot box is the new dushman of juju ðŸ˜†