PR Written Update: 18 jan 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

loll precap was damn good😃
Ok so Onir said to Ovi, he is like Brother to her .

All those who thought at end it will be Ovi-Onir . sorry friends not possible now .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
thank you sooo much for the update ðŸ˜ƒ
Hope all people are happy that Onir apologized to Arjun for slapping him .
What is ALO ? afew people bash Ovi as by that name and I really want to know what is ALO

Onir and Purvi rishta is so strong, maybe Purvi calling her relation with Onir just a freindship but soon she will realize her love for Onir .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Ovi will be so happy when she finds out how her brother onir hid the fact tht purvi was having arjuns baby, heck even arjuns gonna be so glad his new besty is gonna raise his baby 😉
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Ok so Onir said to Ovi, he is like Brother to her .

All those who thought at end it will be Ovi-Onir . sorry friends .

I thought Onir was at his best today. The way he talked to Ovi and calmed her down was very sweet. He really is a great person. Loved today's episode. Onir and Purvi's talk, then Onir Arjun, Onir with sulochana, and especially with Ovi. it was a nice epi to watch after a long time where there no scene that irritates you. Even Archana and Teju talk was nice i think. 

didnt like the way purvi snaps at Onir in the precap though. this girl needs to move on and most importantly appreciate Onir more... 

i really hope they show Arjun-Ovi relationship better. 

if the show is ending, they should just show everyone happy in their married lives... and i know it is arjun's kid and i also agree that it was purvi's biggest mistake that she didnt tell this to arjun and he has the right to know...she should have done that instead of running away BUT i think its too late now. i dont mind if arjun never finds out... i mean this is only between purvi and onir and they can keep this a secret forever and raise the kid. this will be better for the kid and for Ovi and for these 2 marriages. of course this is only possible if they show is ending, otherwise this is a whole new track for the CVs...

really hope there are no leaps... these girls are too young to play mothers..
I really liked Onir scene with Ovi and how as a BROTHER, he talked with his SISTER .