WU(18th Jan): Aa Dekhe Zara,Kisme Kitna Hai Dum ;)

Posted: 11 years ago

Written Update

The episode starts with RK running behind MB & they both fall on the bed. MB calls him sweet! R.K says if one more time you will call me sweet then tonight...! MB asks tonite what? R.K says tonight in sangeet I will give you shame! MB is suspicious! R.K says tonight I will reveal my feelings for you in front of all! MB says oh that! I thought! She stalls & then continues then even I can reveal my feelings for you before you! R.K gets off from over her from the bed & both of them challenge each other about who will  speak about the feelings first! MB says that if she wins then she will do whatever R.K tells her to & if R.K wins then vice-versa!

R.K says

Sarfaroshi ki tammanna aab hamare sir mein hain

Dekhna hai zor kitna Malika-e-ghar mein hai!

Trish overhears Malik speaking on phone about how he can't give advance fr wedding preps!Then Paddo comes & resists going to parlous but Trish insists!Malik laughs! Paddo says don't laugh since you will too go to the parlour! Ballu's men click pics of Malik, Trish & Paddo!

Rads sees Kukuji & Sikki return from tour & they tell her how the entire world is bitching about Paddo & how press is calling them infinite times!Rads says no one will talk since R.K has given official statement to the press! Kukuji interrups her saying that R.K doesn't even respects him who is his dad, instead busy in getting in-laws married!

Rads offers him plate of Prasad which he throws away! Rads bends to pick it up but R.K comes & stops her!

In the chawl, Roma thanks Paddo for entering in their life & supporting Malik always & relieving her (Roma) of the doubt of whether her brother will marry or not! They both hug each other & Paddo thanks Roma for the jwellery which she( Roma) brought from Siddhivinayak!

In the Mansion, RK tells Kukuji to pick up the plate! Sikki tries to intervene but R.K shuts him up says that even offscreen, onscreen hero will talk! He then calls his servants & tells them either throw the old furniture(Bhatiyas) out or keep them in a dark corner as they (Bhatiyas) as they are making unwanted noise! R.K then asks the servants to go & let it be if they don't stink more!

R.K then orders Kukuji to pick up the plate! He does so! R.K tells him to not speak to his Ma in high pitch & also says to them that they are not cordially invited fr the sangeet & even if they come, they must stay aloof! Kuku & Sikki leave!

Tailor help Ballu to wear sherwani & assumes that Ballu is marrying! The tailor remarks that wives are like phasi ka phanda! Ballu gets the pick of Paddo-Malik smiling! He fumes & strangles the tailor saying that no one can become phasi ka phans fr Ballu!  

Trish gives the entire money to the  wedding prep man . He hesitates but Trish assures him! The man leaves & Trish faces Malik. She thinks h saw everything but Malik didn't! Instead he tells her doesn't wants to go to parlous! Trish says that fine, if you don't want to go to parlour them me & Roma will do your facial at home! Malik tries to refuse but  Trish doesn't listens!

In R.K Mansion, MB gets dressed in the saree which R.K gifted her! Rads makes her wear bangles which MB hesitates to wear! MB says that first R.K gave me this saree & now you! Rads says achcha R.K gave you saree! MB blushes! Rads smiles! MB asks I am noticing you are smiling to much! Anything special? Rads says R.K called her Ma! MB beams in joy & asks when did this happen? Rads narrates the incidents in the temple in the morning where R.K had opened up to her & he seemed to be tensed! Rads also thanks MB since she is the reason behind all this! MB says that now you have to give me those long jhumkas & chan chan payal of which you had spoken earlier! Rads says yes I will give you! Both of then hug each other! MB self thinks that now since everything has fallen in proper places she & R.K can leave everything & go away forever...!

Precap : MB dancing on Mayenimayam song from Hum Aapke Hain Kaun... 

Edited by _Rashmi - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Really excited 4 Madhu's dance ...
Thnxx 4 WU
Thanks Rashmi for Beautiful Update :)
Thanks a lot for the written update!

Thanks for the WU, Rashmi.😊