Thendral Friday Update - Jan 18, 2013

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Tanu and Shammu!! Very enjoyable and apt emoticons😃.

Evalavu anbaa TA invited this stupid Prabha. Prabha does not deserve TA/T love. Velila onnu Ullay oru vesham for this Prabha😡. Really felt bad for Deepa in the whole episode. Because of one man's ego, poor Deepa's happiness is lost😕.

Thanks God Nithesh came to the rescue😉... Illaina this GW would have danced more infront of the whole group. Enna oru santhosam and aasai for this GW to make Thulz unhappy😡. Killer venomous look from GW when the van left! Grrr.. aduthavunga santhosama iruka kudathu for this GW..Sigh🤢

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tanss for the superfast and funny Update! 👏🤗

Grrr GW and Prabha ore room la pottu adaikkanum, appo thaan intha world ku nimmathi 😡 Rendum enna attagasam pannuthungaa 😡😡 Happy that Lav and Nith were there, so cutee 

It was such a lovely scene in the bus. Felt very sad for Deepa. LAXMAN 😡😡 If only you were alivee, I would have killed you 😡 Loose man spoiled a college girl oda lifee 😡 Ippo ivlo happy ah irukanga, poor them anga poi some scary moments iruku nu therilaa. It was funny with Bujjiss and TA. TA & Bujjimaa teasing Anand was funny and cute  Thulasi was looking very pretty in her new chudi, also TA 😃
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tanu n shamz for the funny, hilarious update with too good emoticons...they reminded me of the border shootings...ROFL

good they decided to leave the same evening..otherwise another phone call and prabha wud hv got another headache!
wish sudha had come too along with nitish and given a dose to gw and prevented her from putting kannu on the van n trip...(padma is seeming a lot better than this one...)

liked how everyone puts the scene at ease...even prabha laughing? but deepa knows enough to feel happy abt it...liked prabha asking abt the doctor though, in TT's house..if only the GD had stayed back in australia...
nice of T to keep noticing all and esp deepa..

waiting for the week now, esp after the promo...

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u cuties for the wonderful update...just went with the update and yet to watch...
Intha prabha va ippadi thaangi thaangi koopadla nu who asked grr... Deepa is anyways not happy so why trouble us like this :(

Seems anand ta mohan have nice time and prabha is one drishti bommai grrr... Prabha va hill lenthu thalio vitrukalam.. That would have been better option sigh..
Good nitish is there to suppprt lav and TT side wrt lav s okie so far ... Prob vera route la coming in full form :(
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu and Shammu for the wonderful update.

Shammu - nee romba chinna ponnu than... CORRECT...

Athane pathe GW oda archanai illama engayavathu kilamba mudiyuma. I have to agree with her in one thing. Who can predict baby will not be born before 2 weeks. But her intention is not to stop them for that but refrain them from having fun. Though her intentions are wrong appo appo she talks correctly.

Why Prabha's laughter is so annoying. Sounded very artificial. Is it because I hate him so much or was it really annoying!!! Mostly van la adicha joke ellam mokka joke. Poor Deepa upset and drowned in her own though. Nall vanthan oru character Laxman nu. He killed T's life first and now D's life. He need not have helped VR, athukaha VR ponna katti kuduthu avastha padavum vendam. Ellam antha Kinetic Honda vala vantha venai..

Ennaku oru doubt, natta nadu palathula anga Tea kadai enga iruku?

Can't wait for next week... No actually I am scared abt next week...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you darlings for the wonderful updates and comments..🤗

It would have been better if Prabha had not been on the trip.. Poor Deepa.. couldn't see her like this.. She is such a jovial person.. Lax oda decision.. grrr 😡😡

TT were looking cute in the vacation attires.. 😳 waiting for the week.. 😕
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

OMG the look GW gave after they left. 🤢 Disgusting woman. Purathyar nalla irundha pathu naal patini kidakra party. Thx to Nitheesh illana she would have caused more ear bleeding. Lav ku endha prechanayum illa. Nitheesh is there. Puvi and Sudha vum kupadra dhoorathla dhaan irukkanga. Ellarume ulloor dhaane. They will immediately come to help in case of any emergency.

Even if Lav is not expecting GW will find some other reason to put muttu kattai. 🤢😡

T should wear more cotton salwars. 😊 The van scene was quite good. It was sad to see Deepa like that, the loser has totally killed her spirit. Wish he did not come. Suchi kittendhu oru phone vandha podhum he will start throwing tantrums like a KG kid. Another person to be added to the list of hypocrites in Thendral. He was laughing so loudly when Shyamala was teasing and making fun of Anand. If D did the same all hell break loose. What a moron!
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu and Tannu. Awesome update. I am gald Prabha made it to the trip. Now I want Suchi to call and Prabha to attend the phone call. TA should know that he is taking to Suchi and then Deepa will also come to know. This nonsense Suchi business should stop. I am so mad at Prabha...his character has changed so much😡. Now  I feel Kanagu would have been much much better for Deepa.