How to be with Development Team ?

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
How to be with Amrit Manthan Development Team ?

Because we need Mods in Amrit Manthan forum..and I want to be mods..

Thanks
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please read this for more information on DT positions and how to apply.

Also, if a forum is rather new then a DT will not be appointed immediately. The channel mods or global mods will look over the forum and moderate it and when they feel that a DT is required because of extensive amount of members/topics then a DT will be appointed.
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Please read this for more information on DT positions and how to apply.

Also, if a forum is rather new then a DT will not be appointed immediately. The channel mods or global mods will look over the forum and moderate it and when they feel that a DT is required because of extensive amount of members/topics then a DT will be appointed.

Thanks you very much Cutiepie Rani I will red the topic...
There are 2 mods in The forum but did are not active for long time..that's way I want to be Mod..
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
@Ahlem-

as far as i know amrit manthan forum does not have any MOD only coolbie is assigned for that forum who can only stick her own updates and skylight's name is there In DT but she has taken VM status long ago she is nomore the mod there 

anyhow cutiepie rani has specified the link to u for joining DT and in addition the following guidelines which were posted by GM Aahaana can help u in becoming the mod for that forum ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aahaana

So many members are under the misconception that organizing games/activities (MOTW/DOTW, GOTW etc) are a qualification for becoming the DT. You need to start and get involved in discussions. Engage the section to comment more and not with single liners but to keep the discussion more lively to make sure you are not just spamming the section to make it active and also the more complex the discussion the better the chances. Also to make sure that there is no bias when discussing and that if criticism is given it's in a proper manner not bashing and if some does bash to be able to make them understand what they are doing is wrong.

Edited by Magical_KaSh - 11 years ago