•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The last episode of the show was just awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

People always blamed the makers for glorifying domestic violence in the show.But the last 2 episodes proved to be an eye opener to all the women.Whether it was Ananya's speech yesterday or viraj's speech today,the makers clearly gave the message as to why they made this show.

I just loved viraj's confessions today.At first i too thought Viraj was justifying his acts but when he said,"Haan,main galat tha!",that one sentence changed everything.

I just loved how viraj finally realised all his mistakes and showed the guts to admit them in front of millions of people.He too gave this message to women to never tolerate any injustice done to them and fight against the injustice.

And finally,in the end,the dialogue of the day,"Jhanvi jaisi patni har insaan ko mile magar viraj jaisa pati kisi ko na mile".Hats off to KVB for such mindblowing acting.

I am glad they showed how viraj was punishing himself in the end and i also loved the happy moments of viraj and jhanvi in flashbacks.

All in all, a very good last episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ
People always blamed the makers for glorifying domestic violence in the show.But the last 2 episodes proved to be an eye opener to all the women.Whether it was Ananya's speech yesterday or viraj's speech today,the makers clearly gave the message as to why they made this show.

I haven't seen the episode as yet, but even w/o that, I actually disagree w/ this.  Aside from the fact that the PH did change b4 HC's & SJ's exits from the show, the PH - the previous one - was too caught up in the TRP numbers of both KVB & HC and lost sight of showing the evolution of Jhanvi from a battered wife to a woman seeking refuge and a life after.  People - talking about those who need TV to influence them - are not going to be moved by a monolog by either Ananya or Viraj: they will see how Viraj was Mr God in this serial and how he always won except when he no longer cared to, as in the last 2 episodes, and they will conclude that there is no point in trying to escape a life of abuse.

And even this new PH - in Wednesday's episode, when Ananya was taunting Viraj, she explained why women of previous eras used to commit Sati - stating that their husbands were people who'd do everything for them.  To praise a PH that says something as inane as this is really buying whatever bridge they sell us.

This serial really tried to create itself as one w/ a social message, and completely lost it in the way due to their obsession w/ both KVB and HC.  KVB by keeping him in long after his essential role - as an abusive husband was over, and HC, by pulling him in long b4 Jhanvi had managed to put Viraj in his place (which never happened).  It also lacks credibility in that when Viraj was first arrested and Jhanvi gave her major bhashan about society, Viraj was unmoved, but now, after she's been cremated, Viraj broke down and surrendered completely?  How did Ananya have more of an effect on him than Jhanvi?  This one didn't make sense.

Anyway, the new PH did the best it could to fix the damage that the outgoing PH left behind.
KVB has done an outstanding job. It takes a lot of guts to play a evil character like Viraj. U are our rockstar.

Can't wait for your next projects KVB.

Can Raghav Sia come back by this so called confession of viraj? can all those tortures and pain which jhanvi raghav and so many other people went through can bring those people back and their happiness? 

NO a BIG NO. I dont know why ananya said that meina viraj ko maaf kiya. I am sure Jhanvi would or could have NEVER forgive viraj for what he did with jhanvi and raghav and so many other people. The pain those people went through could never be fixed!

His one confession could NOT bring lifes of the people he killed! Simple as that!

sorry but I was not satisfied with the episode. And the part which made me most angry is when ananya said that I forgive viraj! sorry girl but you have not even one pinch of idea about jhanvi and her love onces pain!

tfs.. couldn't agree more..