•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you think the show redeemed itself by its ending?

Poll Choice
Yup
Nope
Dunno/Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Since today was the last episode of 'Dil se de dua: Saubhagyavati Bhava', and probably the last time a lot of us will get to see each other in this forum again, the DT wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you. ðŸ˜Š

We want to thank you all for making this forum an active and lively place to discuss the serial, praising or pillorying it depending on circumstances.  Compared to most other forums, most of the discussions and threads were actually about the serial itself or the actors, and less about peripheral events and activities.  While on the subject, we know that we had our differences, some handled better than others and that some of you were less than happy with some of the decisions.  While that's unfortunate, we do hope that you are all happy in whatever future forums you participate in.

One programming note: normally, forums close some time after a serial ends, and that has varied from serial to serial depending on activity.  Seeing the recent activity on the forum, we thought that one month might be reasonable in this case.  We would like to help you transition to places where you can continue discussing this serial, or its actors, if you so please.  There are forums such as Other showsCelebrity Fan ClubsFan Fiction and so on where such discussions happen.  If you have any favorite threads that you'd like to move to such sections following the serial ending so that they don't get locked up w/ this forum, please post that request here, and either Naina or Vrish will be happy to migrate that for you, so that you can continue activity there.  Or if you think that one month is too short a time to transition, let us know and we'll discuss.

We also want to recognize your support in quite a few extra-curricular activities that we did, including
  • All the updaters who ever updated - Naina, Aanchal, Ramona, BizzyLizzy, Sundas, Elysia, Vandy, MahinK, Mysticgoryfilms, Likarsh, Disha and Vrish and last but not least Sonyfan/Dhruv for the video updates (apologies if we left out anyone - the omission was inadvertent)
  • Aanchal and Naina for maintaining the Archives Mansion
  • Everybody who participated in the banner contest - both contestants and voters
  • Everybody who participated in DOTWs, GOTWs and other activities that made the forum enjoyable
  • All the AT/FC creators and participants
  • Everybody who contributed both photos of actors & the serial, as well as the creations
  • Ramona for contributing to the thread /+ DSDDSB: The story so far +\ (NO COMMENTS!)
Since the serial is over, please post your concluding thoughts in this thread

If you wish to discuss a possible sequel, please do it at

Wish you all the best going forward in whatever you do.  Hope to see you guys around maybe in other forums!

/+DsddSB DT +\
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
I would just like to say thanks for being such great DTs! ðŸ¤—
Although I didn't watch DSDD for more than a month as I was travelling and also I felt the story had turned into a never ending one, I watched the last few episodes as I knew this show was coming to an end. It ended quite simply, the only way it could have ended: Viraj truly remorseful, Surrenders, and accepts punishment.

This closure could not happened had he not had an epiphany.

I've cut and pasted below a paragraph from the wikipedia describing the process of an epiphany.

"Despite its popular image, epiphany is the result of significant work on the part of the discoverer, and is only the satisfying result of a long process. The surprising and fulfilling feeling of epiphany is so surprising because one cannot predict when one's labor will bear fruit, and our subconscious can play a significant part in delivering the solution; and is fulfilling because it is a reward for a long period of effort."

Although the above quote does not fit Viraj's case 100%, I feel Viraj went through a long process of self evaluation as described above, before he arrived at the correct understanding of his actions.

What was this understanding?

I'm not yet clear about this issue but will post my views when I have given it some thought.

OH WOW! What a journey this show/and forum had! I know I haven't been watching until Raghav's/Sia's exit but I enjoyed this show from the start up until then! 

Anyway, can you please move OS | Building Bridges | Part One  over to the FanFiction forum just in case I decide to carry it on with it in the future.

Thanks!

For most time, I was not satisfied with the show and nor with the ending. But the show has given me raghav sia/ harshad sriti pair and some of their amazing moments which I can never forget and as well as some amazing friends. And I am thankful to this show for that :)

Thanks to all those people who contribute to the forum, members and as well as mods

and my request is that can you move this thread to VM Forum

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3109291

Thank you each & every member of DSDDSB forum. We had a lot of ups & downs but at the end we have always been together.
Thank you each & every member who has contributed towards the forum in all ways.

Last but not the least... Aanchal, Naina, Vrish & Jess for being such lovely DT members. I enjoyed working with you all.

Hope to see you again!!!
just wanna say so far the journey has been great and its been awesome
Ramona, Vrish, Naina, Jess & Gagan you guys are simply amazing <3 Against all the odds somewhere in between I really loved the forum, the members and ofcourse the DT too... as Ramona said, hope I too get the same DT for some other section :)