Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Very correctly put...am happy that i supported the right people!

Nitu u have said it correctly.. Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karishma just replied to someone asking her about sana's live chat:

@karishmakotak: @mi_lyf its ok my dear! I have the support of u guys and that's what matters

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Karishma just replied to someone asking her about sana's live chat:

@karishmakotak: @mi_lyf its ok my dear! I have the support of u guys and that's what matters

yeah looser never matter in journey of success...hathi chalte rehtey hai or ... 
Ravi Bansal ?@ravibans 

@karishmakotak @mi_lyf yes looser never matter in journey of success...kuch to @SanaKhanSpeaks @sanaak21 kahengey inka kaam hai kehna ...

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Sana and dillu just showed that we live feed viewers were right in their judgement...they r insecure end of!
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
In all this sana and delnaz look like such losers
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
loser sana..bitch delnaz..horrible people..now they a bunch of losers have congregated along with another two faced loser sayantani and are partying...i was so right abt sana khan..she is awful..urvashi said so nice things abt sana both inside and outside the house..even in her interviews she said sana is sweet and like her bachha..and this sana...not only her films but her attitude,frnds group,behavious and thinking..everything is b grade..wait..c grade
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raj.

loser sana..bitch delnaz..horrible people..now they a bunch of losers have congregated along with another two faced loser sayantani and are partying...i was so right abt sana khan..she is awful..urvashi said so nice things abt sana both inside and outside the house..even in her interviews she said sana is sweet and like her bachha..and this sana...not only her films but her attitude,frnds group,behavious and thinking..everything is b grade..wait..c grade

Groupism in the house and outside as well. Anyway I don't think anyone will gain much from this season's BB other than possibly Karishma (don't know why I feel that but maybe because she made it obvious that she is willing to work in any medium as long as she can make money)
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Plz can anyone pm me the link where I can read live chats of dhonginaz n sana pilli...thankuEdited by sarah75 - 11 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Just watched the video most were about rajev, vishal...besides that karishma sapna were fake...nik sapna vishal and kar could b friends with eachother because they are all similar (am guessing liars and all) basically for her SAD gang inc pillu are the best nd most honest ppl in the world