You are not alone ! ... Mithvi OS !

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends ... after yesterday's emotinal episode Kiran made a post on the look Miu gave Prithvi as she walked away from him with her  mom ...

This OS is my attempt the explain that look ... just as I promised Kiran that I would write about it ! πŸ˜Š

*Deep breath ...  *  Here goes ... πŸ˜Š

She looked at him stunned! He was actually promising her mother that he would let go of her, free her from the shackles of this child marriage once all the rituals were over.

He stood there, hands joined and head bowed down, silently begging her mother not to take her away.

Meera felt her chest constrict; it was like her heart just broke. It wasn't his fault, her mind screamed, why is he begging? Why is he being blamed?

She felt Prabha hold Sudha's hand and lead her towards the house, she put her hand around her mother's shoulder and slowly walked back.

Out of its own volition her head turned, her eyes seeking him out. He stood there, hands still joined and looking at them walk away. She could see the raw pain in his eyes.

Slowly the crowd melted away, her father too left his side.

Stop ! She wanted to scream, for God's sake someone go up to him. He's devastated and distraught over something he's not even remotely responsible for.

She felt her mother tug at her hand. They had reached the entrance of his house; she turned to look at him one last time.

She felt her heart stop, there in the middle of the dusty village road, he stood, his back to her.  His broad shoulders sagged, totally broken and alone.

Suddenly it became imperative for her to let him know he was not alone. She slowly freed herself from her mother's grasp, lifted her heavy bridal saree and broke into a run.

Even before she knew it, she had reached him and grabbed his hand from behind.

Slowly he turned, she saw his tear filled eyes look at her, bewildered. She leaned forward and gently wiped his wet cheek.

Then something broke in her, and putting her arms around him she hugged him with all her might.

She felt him stiffen, he let out a long breath and she felt him shudder. She tightened her hold and buried her face in his chest sobbing and murmuring, I'm sorry Prithvi, I'm so sorry!

She felt his arms go around her crushing her to him. It was if they were trying to draw strength from one another.

Finally looking down at her, he gently tucked her hair behind her ears. She lifted her tear stained face and looked up at him. He gave her a watery smile and said, "Go, I'm OK now".

He released her and stood looking at her tenderly.

She took his hand in both hers and looking him in the eye, said softly, "I'll be back".

Then she walked swiftly towards her mother secure in the knowledge that now she knew what had to be done! 

Well ...  the CVs might give us some other explanation altogether ... but then  ... this is for the romantic in all of us !  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago
wow! It is just out of d world. What a brilliant writer u are!
I hope, cvs r listening what we all want.
Hatts off 2 u usha! N love mithvi...
Beautifully written, love your version of the storyπŸ‘
Would love for you to continue your story. 

πŸ‘ good imagination hope cvs could give such wonderful scenes . Thanks & please continue writting.
great imagination di.. superbly written ..loved it 

as per article , sudha will live in haveli with prabha :S don't know y ..but it will happen πŸ˜›

I can only say that its amazingly beautiful! πŸ˜ƒKudos to you Usha.. I always love to read your writing, be it SS or OS!!! It would have been great if they showed something like this yesterday! πŸ˜›
ushaaa
it would be great if we had seen such a scene but im happy that at last we could imagine such a scene in a os...
you are amazing, write more od them and dontt never forget me to pm, pleaseeeπŸ˜‰
OH MY GOD! Thank You Rusha. This is so beautiful.  I absolutely love it<3 It's perfect. Im gunna keep reading it till I get over it. It's Ah--MAZING!
Originally posted by luvsati

wow! It is just out of d world. What a brilliant writer u are!
I hope, cvs r listening what we all want.
Hatts off 2 u usha! N love mithvi...

😳 ..., Thank you so much dear ...

Your compliments mean a lot to me . πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by NVBGKY

Beautifully written, love your version of the storyπŸ‘
Would love for you to continue your story. 

Thank you dear ...

This was planned as an OS only ...  so am not sure if this will continue ... I already have an SS going ... so maybe later ! πŸ˜Š