CID

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

It creates HISTORY in Indian television as a CRIME THRILLER with 900+ Episodes & 650+ stories.

Now, CID is celebrating its 15th A N N I V E R SA R Y of uninterrupted run and is still going strong, entertaining it's viewers from an age-group of 8 to 80.
The charm of CID to the viewers is increasing day by day.

It is regarded as the longest running crime investigation TV series in India. The first investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. CID the longest running show in the history of Indian television has set high standards for all future programs of this genre to come.

It is quite unbelievable that a crime thriller uninterruptedly run for the last 15 years.

But the team of CID makes this IMPOSSIBLE to POSSIBLE.

CID is a laborious effort of years by Fireworks Production, Mr. BP Singh, Mr.Pradeep Uppoor and their team of actors, writers and production.

Though the few members were changed but the major casts, key members & technical team remain same through this long journey.
And this is the main reason behin

d the success of CID'..

YOUR sincerity & passion for CID make possible this glorious achievement.

We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.

Now it's the time to C E L E B R A T E this S U C C E S S !!!

PLEASE COME & JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION

and
Wish & Congratulate the CID team & Fireworks Production House !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail

CID is an investigative series consisting of hard-core police procedural stories dealing with investigation, detection and suspense. Dramatic and absolutely unpredictable, C.I.D. has captivated viewers glued to their television sets with its thrilling plots and excitement.

Also interwoven in its fast paced plots are the personal challenges that the C.I.D. team faces with non-stop adventure, tremendous pressure and risk, all in the name of duty. While the stories are plausible, there is an emphasis on dramatic plotting and technical complexities faced by the police. At every stage, the plot throws up intriguing twists and turns keeping the officers on the move as they track criminals, led by the smallest of clues!

CID has been a trend setting show !!

Be it ACP's finger twisting and eyebrow raising!!
Abhijeet really stylish "Hain !!!"
Or Daya's trademark slap !!

Be it I N V E S T I G A T I O N

Or T H R I L L I N G A C T I O N

CID creates H I S T O R Y...

Though DUTY comes always first for them still they are human being like us...they are not stone-hearted...

TRUST among each other is the basis to make a PERFECT TEAM in other words a FAMILY IN BOND...

21 January 1998, CID started with 30 minutes of air time
10 March 2006, CID's air time is increased to 1hr
21 May 2010, CID turns into biweekly [Fri-Sat, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each
29 June 2012, CID turns into Tri-Weekly [Fri-Sun, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each
24th August 2012 , CID turns Bi-Weekly again[Fri-Sat, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0iAQVRmUGc[/YOUTUBE]

Not only Mumbai, CID shot in different places of India including

Jaipur & Jaisalmer [Case of Engraved Grains, 2005]
Kerala [Case of Runaway Bride, 2009]
Himachal Pradesh (Manali & Shimla) [Manali Murder, 2010]
Delhi [Desh Drohiyon Ke Virudh CID, 2010]
Pune [Pune Mein Aatank Ka Khatra Khoon Ka Raaz'Ek Tattoo, 2011]
Aurangabad [Khoon Ka Raaz Ellora Caves Mein & Lapata Ladki Ka Raaz, 2011]
Kolhapur [Kolhapur Mein Serial Killer & Kollahpur Ka Palace Ka Raaz, 2011]
Goa [CID Mission Goa, 2011]
Kolkata [Kolkata Mein Target Daya, 2011]

Shirdi [Mission Shirdi, 2012]

Even it shot in abroad also

London in 2005- Trail In London

Paris-Switzerland in 2010 -Aakhri Chunauti Last Part

There have been short & long sub-series which have been aired in the past 15 years:

A] MINI SERIES (2 OR 3 EPISODES)

Case of the Engraved Rice Grains (15-29 April 2005)
Face Off (21 October - 11 November 2005)
Trail In London (18 November - 2 December 2005)
Azaadi Ki Jang ACP Pradyuman Ki Sang (12-13 August 2011)
CID Mission Goa I & II (2-3 September 2011)
Kissa Ravaan Dehan Ka I & II (7-8 October 2011)
Kissa Daya Aur Lapata Bache Ka I & II (20-21 January 2012)
Mission Shirdi I & II (6-7 April 2012)
Rahasyamy Bullet (6-8 July 2012)
CID Virudh Adalaat (14-15 July 2012)
Khatre Mein CID Officer I & II (27-28 July 2012)
Abhijeet Ka Inteqaam (12-13 October 2012)
Red Suitcase Murder (23-24 November 2012)

B] LONG SERIES (4 EPISODES OR MORE)

Aakhri Chunauti (24 September - 17 October 2010)
Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz (24 December 2010 - 22 January 2011)
CID Chase (18 March - 2 April 2011)
CID Dhoom (22 April - 7 May 2011)
CID Asambhav (23 September - 1 October 2011)
CID Rakht Chinha (11-19 November 2011)
Veerta Special (16-31 March 2012)
CID Mein Daraar (20-28 April 2012)
Kids' Special (11-19 May 2012)
CID Par Grahan (21 December 2012-05 Jan 2013)

Till now Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz is the longest series with 10 Episodes.

Apart from these series, there are numerous episodes with wonderful investigation, interesting gripping stories, and with cool and improvised Forensic techniques !!

Apart from the series, episodes like Missing Bullet, Stolen Gun, Stolen Dynamite, Injured Witness, Missing Father, Blind Witness, Impossible Murder, Stolen Car, Undercover Cop, Accused Officer, Healthy Patient, Clinching Evidence, Father's Revenge, Blackmailed Victim, Target CID, Abhijeet In Danger, Man on the Bus, Deadly Betrayal, The Inheritance or CID 111, Staged Murder, Code Name Banjara, Man Eater, Mad Bomber, return of Jewel Theif, Yeh Phool Chaman Mein Kaisa Khila, Secret Code No 571E1115, CID Undercover, Mysterious Gift, Traitors In CID, Motor Cycle Thief, Flashback, Bomb Robbery, CID At Ransom, Talking Parrot, Murderous Affair, Revenge of the Criminal, Don's Final Revenge, Inspector Daya's Abduction, Khoon Bhari Holi, Crime Target ACP Pradyuman, Beherupiya, Khooni Piracy Racket , Nanhi Gawah, Happy Diwali, Raaz Lapata Kidney Ka, ACP Pradyuman Gireftar, Khoon Ki Holi, SR Ins Abhijeet, Manali Murder, Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka, Abhijeet In Coma, Desh Drohiyon Ke Virudh CID, Daya Ki Dulhan Ka Raaz, Abhijeet In Jail, Khatre Mein Tasha, CID Aur Nanhe Detectives, Kolkata Mein Target Daya, Khoon Khabri Ka, Raaz Breaking News Ka, CID Ki Kidnapping etc are very special for the fans of CID and always touch the heart whenever they watch & it doesn't matter how many times they watch these episodes.

How can we forget such dialogues through the years ??

"hey bhagwan uthale mujhe"

"kuch to gadbad hei"

"ab jail mein baith kar intezaar karna Phaansi ki order milne tak"

"jab daya ka haath padhta hein to much ke andaar daaton se piano bajne lagta hein"

"dost toh hum bhi hain tumhare, humein toh tumne aaj tak kuch nahi diya"

"mana ke acp sahab bohot gussa karte hein magar pyar bhi to karte hei na"

"meine to pehele bhi kaha hein sir ke ' dil chahe jitna bhi kaanpe par goli chalate waqt haath kapna nehin chahiye"

"CID officer ke zindegi mein kadam kadam par maut hei'maut se kya ghabrana'hum jab subah ghar se nikalte hei humhe thodi malum hota hein ghar wapas lautenge yah nehin'"

"''Daya, uss Samsher ko malum nehin ke Abhijeet bik nehin sakta aur ACP ke office ka raasta Pradyuman ke laash ke upar se nehin jata'"

"aap hi ki tarah ziddi aur irade ke pakke hei aapke officer kahin faulad ke to nehin bane'."

"Success ke liye koi shortcut nehin hein'"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J7Ba19y17U[/YOUTUBE]

NB : Due to copyright problem CID video mixes can not be uploaded on YouTube.Sorry for inconvenience !!!

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail

All of us arrive in this world with expectations Great,
Dreaming of things as we pass through it
People like you pass through it making every change
Life throws at you as an opportunity to
Make a difference to self as well as to others.
This makes life special all the way

[COURTESY : mallikaBalu]

ACP & HIGHER RANK

SENIOR INSPECTORS

INSPECTORS & SUB-INSPECTORS

WOMEN POWER

FORENSIC DOCTORS

visrom thumbnail

There is hardly any actor or actress in the television who has not been acting in CID.

Whether be a criminal or cop, forensic doctor or supporting character many a celebrity has emerged from this show.

Even from Bollywood - the successful actor-director Asutosh Gowarikar, actor K K Menon, actor-director Mahesh Manjerekar, actor Rajat Kapoor, Vetaran Actor like Om Puri, Super Villains like Prem Chopra & Sadashiv Amrapurkar, heroines like Bhagyashree & Gauri Karnik ,actor Yashpal Sharma , actor Viju Khote came in CID as a cop or criminal.

Singer like Abhijeet Sawant & Baba Sehgal also acted in CID.

Even Kapil Dev (All-rounder & Ex-captain of Indian Cricket Team) came in CID in the episode of Howzzat (2003).

Other popular faces are Pawan Malhotara, Milind Gunaji, Aastha Chaudhary, Aman Verma, Amit Pachauri, Arif Zakaria, Arjun eka Feroz Khan, Avinash Vardhan, Chetan Hansraj, Daya Shankar Pandey, Gaurav Chopra, Makrand Deshpande, Karan Singh Grover, Murli Sharma, Manoj Joshi, Micckie Dudaaney, Rahil Azam, Shahbaaz Khan, Shalini Kapoor, Rajesh Khera, Siddharth Shukla, Siddarth, Raju Kher, Aashif Sheikh, Ali Hasan, Amar Upadhyay, Jay Thakkar, Madhura Naik, Mandira Bedi, Maya Alagh, Melanie Pais, Surendra Pal, Nagesh Bhosle, Mohan Kapoor, Raj Zutshi, Rajeev Khandelwal, Ravi Dubey, Ronit Roy, Shishir Sharma, Shri Vallabh Vyas etc.

Over 100 popular actors got chance to act in CID through these years sometimes as cop, criminal, victim or important side characters.

CID's popularity has reached in such a pinnacle that every actor want to promote his/her movies through CID.

Aamir - Rajeev Khandelwal [Case Of The Missing Bride, 30 May 2008]
13B - R Madhavan [Mystery Code Murders, 6 March 2009]
Wanted - Salman Khan & Inder kumar [Khooni Piracy Racket , 11September 2009]
Once Upon A Time In Mumbai - Emraan Hashmi & Prachi Desai [Once Upon A time IN Mumbai, 31st July 2010]
No One Kill Jessica - Rani Mukherjee [Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part 4 , 1January 2011]
Ragini MMS - Ekta Kapoor [Ekta Special MMs Qatil , 13 May 2011]
Dirty Picture - Emraan Hashmi [Raaz Khooni Awaaz Ka , 2 December 2011]
Rowdy Rathode - Akshay Kumar & Sonakshi Sinha [Raaz Gayeb Maa Baap Ka , 1 June, 2012]
Raaz3 - Bipasa Basu [Bhutiya Haveli, 2 September 2012]
Heroine - Kareena Kapoor [Heroine Ka Khaatra, 21 September 2012]
Talaash - Amir Khan [ Red Suitcase Murder, 23-24November 2012]

Among these movie promoting episodes Khooni Piracy Racket is the best (according to the fans) and among these Bollywood celebrities, the perfectionist Aamir Khan & Rajeev Khandelwal got maximum screen space in the episode.

Apart from being the longest running show on Television, CID has another interesting record !!

CID set the record in November 2004, when Mr B.P.Singh entered 'Guinness Book of World Records' for canning an entire episode of CID in just one single shot of 111 minutes (One Hour Eleven One Minutes) without a single cut.

The popular detective series got into both the Limca Book of Records and the Guinness Book of World Records for its record-breaking single shot episode, a feat which director B P Singh feels every "Indian should be proud of because no one has achieved this before."

Titled "The Inheritance", this episode is about an hotelier who comes down from South Africa to wind up his business and sort out his inheritance. All his relatives gather at the hotel in the hope of getting a share of his property. A murder takes place amidst them and the owner summons the CID. Just when the CID team thinks it has tracked the killer, two more murders are committed, this time in the presence of the CID thus intensifying the suspense.

This unique episode was aired on Sunday, 7 November 2004, at 8:00 pm IST. Shot continuously for 111 minutes, this was a unique attempt and thereby was given a special slot.

Starring in Singh's innovative experiment were K K Menon, Avinash Wadhwan, Raj Zutshi and Krutika Desai, among others.

Not only that CID got other television awards through the years !!!

Indian Television Academy (ITA)

Best Serial (Drama) - 2002
Best Horror /Thriller Serial -2003, 2004, 2009, 2010
Best Director- Drama- B P Singh (For Comatose Victim Episode) - 2004
Best Videography- B P Singh - 2004
Best Teleplay- Rajat Aroraa (For Comatose Victim) -2004
Best Actor in Negative Role- Makrand Deshpande (Man Eater Episode) - 2005

Indian Telly Awards

Best Actor - Shivaaji Satam - 2002-03
Best Continuing Serial - 2002
Best Actor - Cameo- Rajiv Khandewal - 2005
Best Mini Series- CID 111- 2005
Best Program- Fiction- Limited Episodes- 2005
Best Weekly Serial- Thriller - 2006
Thriller Program- 2007, 2010-11
Best Story - Christabelle D'Souza - 2007
Best Director - B P Singh -2005 (CID 111) & 2008
Popular Weekly Program - 2009

Gold Awards

Best Continuing Serial - 2007
Best Crime / Thriller Shows -2010-12
Gold Awards - Best Editor- Sachin Vats - 2008 & 2010
Gold Awards - Best Actor (Critics)- Shivaji Satam - 2012
Gold Awards - Best Supporting Actor (Critics) - Dayanand Shetty - 2012

Radio & Television Advertising Practitioners' Association of India (RAPA) Awards

Best thriller -2002
Best Screenplay- Shridhar Raghavan - 2002

Indian Global Awards

Best Thriller - 2007

Sansui Awards

Best Audiography - Sumit Rane -2007
Best Director- B P Singh -2007

In 2010, Sony Entertainment Television announced the CID Gallantry Awards, an initiative to encourage and honour acts of bravery in society.

In 2012, it renamed as CID Veerta Awards.

The award winners were awarded in the presence of distinguished guests, celebrities in a grand function in Mumbai.

The idea of CID Gallantry Awards is to recognize and honor the feats of people who have performed selfless acts of bravery for the benefit of their fellow citizens and provide a platform to encourage the new generation to be courageous and brave.

Many brave deeds go unnoticed and this award becomes a platform for them.

The winner was given Rs. 1 lakh while the runner up received Rs. 50,000.

The jury panel consists of renowned personalities of India from various sectors.

The response to the CID Gallantry Awards saw thousands of entries coming in from all over the country, an indication of the popularity of the show CID.

There were two categories - Physical Bravery (Bravery to save life or property of oneself or someone else) and Social Bravery (Bravery to combat social evils like drug abuse, dowry, child labour, illiteracy, environmental pollution, etc.).

The prestigious title has been conferred to two brave winners each in the category of below 15 years and above 15 years.

This year is the 4th year of this ceremony and they are in search of such real heroes and their real life stories of bravery.

In this year (2013), the theme is - 'SACH, SAAHAS, SATARK' .

Honesty, Bravery & Vigilance are the three virtues that set apart a common man from the crowd.

This is the C I D in brief !!!

Sach ke age Jurm ke pichhe 15 saalo se CID !!!!

visrom thumbnail

On this occasion, we the fans show our gratitude to you. We are ever thankful to the team of CID casts, directors, writers, dialogue writers, editors, Production crews, everyone who is behind the making of CID. We salute your tireless efforts, dedication through the years !!!

9 8 0 1 1 0 3 2 0 8

15 Barsho ka Sath hai...CID
Desh ka Abhiman hai...CID
Bhir me Ek alag Pahachan hai...CID
Firework ki Jaan hai...CID
Sony tv ki Saan hai...CID
Crime show ki Suruaat hai...CID
Humlogo ka Gurur hai...CID
Soch ke Aage or Julm ke Pichhe hai...CID
Janata ka Viswash hai...CID
Soch, Sahas or Shakti ka Praman hai...CID

D r e a m y D e e p z

S h a g n i k a

I was 10 years old when it all started for me. The unpredictable stories, the dear characters of ACP Pradyuman, Abhijeet, Daya, Freddy and Dr.Salunke were enough to make me glued to the TV when the show was aired. I didn't realize when but a very special bond started developing between me and the show, which soon turned into a habit'and then into an obsession. Over the years this obsession has only increased' this bond has only strengthened. CID has been special to me' special because it has given me the best memories of my lifetime. Till date, nothing else has given me so much of happiness, compared to what this one show has gifted me with. These moments will always be cherished, with equal pleasure as its now'if not more. I might have been very critical about the show at times, with the sole purpose being its betterment. In the process, if I have ever been harsh to anyone associated with the show, I am really sorry about that. Being a well wisher, I have only wanted CID to live up to its own standards' and I will continue to pray for the same in the future. Honestly, its kinds of scares me to imagine my life without CID. I don't even want to think of such a day in my fate. One cannot realize how much I love the show and the team'. And I would like to personally thank these special people for being there by my side for so many years. It does mean a lot, really. Whenever I have felt lonely or sad or I needed someone to teach me what's right and wrong, I had them to turn towards! These are the people who have never failed to make me smile even if it's at the worst of times. This love and respect keeps increasing day by day' and I don't think there can be any end to it! The cult status that CID has achieved over the years has been because of the dedication, hard work and amazing chemistry among the team members off and on screen'and I pray that they continue to rule the TRP charts and hearts of thousands of loyal fans for many more decades to come. These 15 years of the roller coaster ride with CID has been a memorable experience and I just hope it continues to make me and all us fans happy.
May God Bless CID, always.

p a d m a _ s s

B h a v a n a b

13 years back, a bored girl was switching channels and ended up feeling curious when she a new channel she hadn't seen earlier. On the channel she saw a show which had an old man who seemed just like her grand pa, her grand pa wasn't in town so she started watching the show for him. The girl was me and the man was ACP Pradyuman. When after so many years the show is still the same ... yes many have come, many have left but he essence of the show still stays the same. It's still the show I wait the whole week to see. A show I am proud to be a fan of ... wishing my dearest show a very Happy Anniversary, I'm very happy to have been associated with it and promise that as long as CID and my trio exist I will be there as a fan trying my best to make sure I don't miss any episode !!!
Happy anniversary CID 😃

gadhadada

A tribute to CID !!!!

K S _ S h r e y a

m a l l i k a B a l u

Living in present day India and deciding not to show violence against women and children in a detailed graphic manner is tough. Not sensationalizing violence yet making a show about crime is a challenging job. To make this decision is easy. To keep true to it for 15 long years, week in and week out calls for determination and hard work that is seldom visible to the public eye. With many a hiccups in production CID still turns up on screen every week-end to show people to be alert and careful in life. Congratulations on a show that all of us look forward to. May you be able to turn out better stories with impeccable production making CID the only one of its kind of a show.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CID !!! 👏👏

v e v a h

n s a p o

The Chivalrous men...The CID team
The descent of the evil...the birth of the undefeatable
The team that makes nothing impossible, to you our salutation
From fighting the goons and DCP, to showering love and affection
To the destitute and poor kids in corners of the nation
To see the beginning, a glorious past of the 15 years...may this journey
End never, steadfast and forever its success
A mighty cop who is famous as the Greek God...
A sharp shooter who pierces our hearts
And behind this crowd of smart people
A thinker, a quiet mastermind- our dear ACP!!!

CID is one place where i can connect myself with the actors. Congrats to all of you on your dedicated work and may you come with successful episodes for years to come.

s i r i l i k e s d a y a

a s t o n i s h

I have been watching CID since childhood i.e. since I was in school... and it has been one of the best things in my life. Even after watching it for 15 years... i just don't get tired of it... I keep craving for more... and more .. and more...
So ... Yay...🥳 🥳🥳 Good Going CID and FW...
Stop not till this world comes to an end... We are proud to live in the era of CID 😛

Congratulations on your success and may you go on successfully till the world ends...!!! 😃

s u b h a.

Lots of congratulations to CID team and the makers of cid on completing 15 years!! 👏
Thank you B.P Singh sir for making CID.Thank you Satam sir,Aditya sir,Daya sir,Dinesh sir for being such wonderful actors & playing the roles in a perfect manner 😃. May CID continue for many many years!!

v i s r o m

A big congrats to the CID actors and crew on completion of 15 years!!!
As actors it's a fantastic achievement. Their perseverance is an inspiration to many of us who get tired of our jobs. 😃 I wish this show more and more success,... I thank the actors for entertaining me...and I hope we celebrate many more such anniversaries.

M a n s i

P a d m a p r i y a

Hi CID,
It's really great to see you growing...with lots of flowers and fruits ... increasing and attracting more and more viewers...

This is my poem for CID...

My poem on CID on eve of new year...CID's Balance-sheet

Asset side:

1-ACP sirs Kuch toh gadbad hai dialogue( with all his emotions on face)
2- Daya sir's thappad, muscle power...Door breaking...
3-Abhijeet sir's sharp shooting..Sharp Mind..Deep thinking in case
4-Purvi s adventurous nature, powerful voice & of course Slap for LADY criminals!!
5-Shreya's supporting nature
6-Sachin's disguise speciality
7-Nikhil's thrust to learn from daya sir...
8-Dr Salunkhe sir's vast forensic knowledge, logics and explaining skills...
9-Tarika 's helping in forensic work..
10-FReddy sir s taking all fun out of solving cases, Sharp at finding evidence...!!
11-Vineet's tough cop look..
12-Rajat's strict nature
13-New advanced machines and equipments in forensic...

Now corresponding liabilities...

1, 2, 3 & 10- Increasing cases for different crimes for CID
4 & 5 - Increasing Lady criminals...
2, 3 & 6 - Increasing Mastermind criminal cases ...
8 & 9 - Increasing laashes in forensic..
11&12 - Confusing cases with so much criminals hand in hand...

It's seen that CID s capital means their long 15 YR DEDICATION...

Notes to accounts:

our assets are more in value with appreciation in knowledge..."No Depreciation factor is there"...
And every liability is having the value in terms of challenges for Each CID's assets(OFFICERS)..!!

m a n o 8 6

R o s e p i n k

Our dear Trio-

A special team of three,
to make the world crime free..
A bond of love and care,
These special trio share..
Entire team is there family,
with all they live happily..

Dear Freddy sir..

With a heart full of love, care and concern,
You are always there for any team mate,
share a special bond with trio and vivek,
Aatma and wife's scolding is always in your fate..
We wish to see You in each of coming case,
And always enjoy your style of criminal chase..
Keep always smiling and be brave like a true cid officer,
You were, You are, You will be our dearest Freddy sir..

M i n i . S

Watching the show since I was a toddler, kinda obvious learnt a lot from it. It'll always remain most special show to me no matter what. Dad, mom & sister all watch it together whenever it's possible. It's now something more than just a TV show to me. It's another imaginary world where I've started living. Helped me understand and value a CID officer's profession. In this race of TRP it's quite natural to get some drama dose but still its 1000x better than other shows. Need not say much about the most watched crime show in the world !!!

j y o t i m e e n a

n e h a _ d n a

To,
CID Team...

Kitna suhaana, kitna anokha raha hai CID ka ye safar;
Mera jis se juda hai ek gehra rishta, atoot, amar...!!

Burai ko haraa kar aap ne hamesha achhai ka raasta dikhaya,
Hamesha "Sach, Satark, Sahas" ki raah par chalna sikhaya...

Aadar aur Vishvas ke rishton ko aap ne di nayi pehchaan,
Aap ne dikhai duniya ko Dosti ki nayi Dastaan...

CID se mili khushi, ek buland hausla mila...
Yoon hi chalta rahe ye haseen Silsila...!!
Yoon hi chalta rahe ye haseen Silsila...!!

A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO CIDians AND THE CID TEAM...

d e b a s r e e 0 4

In 2006 accidentally I started watching CID...as I love crime thriller i regularly watched it...it became my habit but in 2009 I realized its just not my habit rather more than that...I am fallen love with it 😳
Whenever I feel low I watch CID 😳 & I get inspiration from it to live in tough time...This is the only serial in television which I regularly watch from 2006 till today 😳😳 This team specially the 5 person in CID - ACP sir, Abhijeet sir, Daya Sir, Freddy Sir & Salunkhe Sir make me smile...their smiling faces enlighten my day !!! Thank you Sir for being with me through the years !!!
Congratulation on your big success !!! 👏👏
God Bless You !!! 😃
Happy 15th Anniversary !!!
👏

visrom thumbnail
Wishing all CIDians a Happy Anniversary.
I hope we continue celebrating many more aniversaries like this.

I must say a BIG thanks to Debasree who has created all posts on this thread. I have done nothing but copy-pasting. A big applause for her creativity. 👏 👏 👏👏👏 👏 

Thank you sooo much Deba. 🤗

I'll PM the mods to make this a Global Annoucement. CIDians, do keep this thread active...just one congrats post is not enough. 😈 Learn from one actress' birthday thread which ran into thousands of pages...post caps, VMs, discuss old episodes...anything on this thread...but keep it active and going. 😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow .. 21st is here already 😃 ... I'd post a nice elaborated wish that day but right now want to say Congrats CIDians !! We've completed 15 years of madness !! Hope it goes on forever ...
Deba lovely thread mate 🤗
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..this is great...

Congratulations to the entire team behind CID... 👏 it means that I have spent almost all my life watching CID!!

Thanks a lot for giving us these glorious 15 years
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the whole cast and crew of CID. Thank you CID team for being part of our lives fot the last 15 years and i hope we complete many more succesful years.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I must say this post is really awesome. 👏

Congratualtions to the entire team of CID 👏👏. Thank you giving us such a wonderful team and 15 glorious years. I pray that this show runs for many more years and we get many more opportunities to celebrate the show's success. 😊😊