Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
Wow Satam sir saw this thread 
I saw it on twitter too
OMG congratulations everyone 
Edited by Soni. - 11 years ago
Its party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay !!!.. Such a nostalgic day for me. I feel blessed to be a CIDian. Trust me, nothing has given me so much of happiness as much as what this show has given me. I will always be indebted to them for that. May it complete many many more years and make us more proud with each passing day. 

The times I have met or interacted with the team...I will cherish them always. They continue to be the best days of my life...and I am sure nothing can replace them. I thank God for making me soo lucky for those few days of my life. I can make myself happy just by remembering those moments. 

Above all, CID has not only guided me over the years or made me smile but has also given me some amazing friends in my life. I will always be thankful to them for those lovely friends without whom my life would have been boring. I am glad I have found so many of lovely friends with whom I can share my craziness anytime I wish to. Thank you for being there guys 🤗

Glitter Graphics

Lovely Siggies...👏⭐️

Fabulous VM's...👏⭐️

Awesome Arrangements...👏⭐️

Classical Texts and Posts...👏⭐️

My Claps and Praise are So Much KAM for all Ur Marvelous Efforts... 👏⭐️👍🏼

Thank You so much...🤗

Glitter Graphics

Thank You for Opening the Thread with all Stuff of CID Journey...🤗
Really, a Big thank you Deba di and Vis for the awesome thread. This thread makes it even more special. And Now that Satam sir has seen it... and that we have managed to bring a smile to his face, its really a big success for CIDians 😃

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

YOUR all Tribute as the shape of Lovely Poems are the Decoration of Anniversary Tharead...👏⭐️

Thank You CIDiens...🤗
CID is ever a blessing for me...i learned how to be strong in difficult situation...their dialogs, bonding everything gives strength to me to live...thank you CID...What u gave me its priceless...if u were not there then probably ...i dnt know exactly what would be my life today...thank you once again...i believe its very small word for what u gave me...still as my friends said its the word which can say lots of 😳

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

YOUR's Lovely SIGGIES really Glittering the Anniversary Thread...👏⭐️

Thank You CIDiens...🤗

Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

YOUR's Lovely and Heart Touching Messages are the Beautiful Background of Anniversary Thread...👏⭐️

Thank you CIDiens...🤗