Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

I saw the VMs too...they are absolutely fantastic...I am just ...uff...I feel like watching all those episodes you have used in the VMs...including Don's Final revenge. 😆

One of the VMs which was explaining about how CID changed from 1/2 hour to 3 episodes a week has come a bit too early...you might have had a chance to add some more info. 😛

I frankly feel 4shared has reduced the quality of the video and audio. If these were on youtube, they would have been much better. 😔

thank You DII...😳
Sorry cant get it...😕
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mano86

forgot to separately mention abt the VMs ðŸ˜› as i did mention as well as appreciated the AWESOME CREATIONS by the CIDIANS on the WHOLE (i guess on pg. 22)

for each n every VM
i would like to say

quoting again for Debasree n Shagnika 😊
i guess GD has gone through it 😉

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mano86

quoting again for Debasree n Shagnika 😊
i guess GD has gone through it 😉

Achha kiya quote kiya...meine dekha hi nehin...
Thanx a lot 😳
nickkr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

It creates HISTORY in Indian television as a CRIME THRILLER with 900+ Episodes & 650+ stories.

Now, CID is celebrating its 15th A N N I V E R SA R Y of uninterrupted run and is still going strong, entertaining it's viewers from an age-group of 8 to 80.
The charm of CID to the viewers is increasing day by day.

It is regarded as the longest running crime investigation TV series in India. The first investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. CID the longest running show in the history of Indian television has set high standards for all future programs of this genre to come.

It is quite unbelievable that a crime thriller uninterruptedly run for the last 15 years.

But the team of CID makes this IMPOSSIBLE to POSSIBLE.

CID is a laborious effort of years by Fireworks Production, Mr. BP Singh, Mr.Pradeep Uppoor and their team of actors, writers and production.

Though the few members were changed but the major casts, key members & technical team remain same through this long journey.
And this is the main reason behin

d the success of CID'..

YOUR sincerity & passion for CID make possible this glorious achievement.

We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.

Now it's the time to C E L E B R A T E this S U C C E S S !!!

PLEASE COME & JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION

and
Wish & Congratulate the CID team & Fireworks Production House !!!

nickkr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆😆
🥱
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Satam sir posting about missing Aditya sir at the sets during the celebrations. :') its touching.. Feels good ! We wished the same... Wish he was there ..But anyways, he(Adi sir) was there mentally I am sure ðŸ˜³

and he posting this pic with the caption "#shoot- forgetting my lines :))) daya sympathises :))) so many funny-funmoments in so many fun years wth FUN GUYS :))"

This is sooo cute!!!! 
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thanks for sharing SHAGNIKA...😊

Wow...that's so cute...😳

We too missed ADI Sir ...
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Satam sir posting about missing Aditya sir at the sets during the celebrations. :') its touching.. Feels good ! We wished the same... Wish he was there ..But anyways, he(Adi sir) was there mentally I am sure ðŸ˜³

and he posting this pic with the caption "#shoot- forgetting my lines :))) daya sympathises :))) so many funny-funmoments in so many fun years wth FUN GUYS :))"

This is sooo cute!!!! 

Awww...😳😳😳
Both looking...😳
kaash baray Bhai bhi hotay...😳
Missing Him badly...😳😳
Thank You SHAGZ...😳
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing Shagnika
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CID Completes 16 Years Years in Indian Television!
Watch it...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kBzDKY8OpU&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=/watch?v=2kBzDKY8OpU&feature=youtu.beEdited by misha.as - 11 years ago