CID

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ - Page 5

..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome awesome post... just loveddd itt...

CID is mine and my family's fav still..  We just love to watch it on weekends... I guess the only show we watch together.. <3
Congozz on completing 15 long yearss...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cid is the best indian fiction show.no doubt
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow CID has completed 15 long successful years. This is fantastic news. I been watching CID for the last couple of years with my whole family on weekends. I regularly try to watch the episodes but usually i miss them for some reasons

Congratulations to the whole cast and crew and all the loyal fans
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congo to  cid team and fans πŸ₯³
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Congo to CID team πŸ₯³
The longest running crime show on Indian television everπŸ€—
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tommorrow is the actual anniversary.. 😊

As Asto said, we fans are the reason the show is still running.. I am sure they realise it too. No wonder they are nice and warm to our friends who visit them...πŸ˜›
iMini thumbnail
hoho!
world record holder!
kudos!
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mini 
Have you been watching CID for long
whats your first episode
iMini thumbnail
didi ive been watching CID since aged 4 or something
actually i dont remember
parents watched it..well watching it even now
what abt u?
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't remember my first episode but it was at the end of 2009 because once on a Friday i went to my cousins house to stay there overnight and she introduced me to CID and i said Ok chalo lets what is this crime stuff all about. I was really impressed with the technology they used and i also loved the burueu and they way they catched criminals was awesome. After that day i tried to watch it regularly but i was never free on a Friday or say it in other words i was engrossed in other serials even though i did not like them. From 2010 to end of 2011 i tried my best to watch the episodes but sadly there were hardly on free view because i never had Sony only Starplus. I couldn't recognize any of the actors except Satam sir because i saw him in two movies and i didnt take much notice of the characters either i just watched it for the cases. Luckily at the end of year 2011 we moved house and we got a new television set so we could watch every channel but by then i kind of forgot about CID because there were some serials that were on air. I started watching CID every episode from Lapata Bache ka. I didnt take much notice of part 1 but part 2 singing scene was awesome and i love trio from there on. From there on i took notice of the characters and each and every officer was awesome whether it was the way ACP sir said his favorite diolgue 'kuch to gadbad hai' and i use to copy it because i use find it very funny at that time but now i have got use to it. The way Abhijeet handling the criminals and way he said 'My God or 'Hainn' it was awesome and made me fell in love with him which no either actor make me feel that way and the way Daya slapped criminals or kicked opened the door i loved him for that. and i still love all the characters till date