~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
wow soni thats a cool description!
Originally posted by visrom

Tommorrow is the actual anniversary.. 😊

As Asto said, we fans are the reason the show is still running.. I am sure they realise it too. No wonder they are nice and warm to our friends who visit them...😛

😊 Waiting for tomorrow... errr.. actually the day after tomorrow... So that we get to see the team off screen partying...😛 its always fun to watch them offscreen
Mini there is still more to that story

During that year i also watched CID Veerta awards and i was totally impressed by it and then i got the shock of my life that this show has been going on for 15 years and i was like wow. From there on my mission started. My mission to watch every single CID episode. It was very difficult at first because i had my exams going  on the most of April and then when exams finished we finished from school as well so i had from May to July and as usual August vacations. i was on the mission to find the episodes list. First i tried Wikipedia and watched same cases from the start from the help of Wikipedia and my first episode was Missing bullet because at that time i could find the older episodes on youtube. from the list i continued watching CID but then a problem arised as most of the episodes names were missing from the list and there came Indian forums where i just log on to see the lists and from May to the end of August i watched Missing Bullet to Khoon Ka Raaz Ek Qaidi Ke Paas. but during that time as well i missed a few episodes because i couldn't find the videos but i did find the written updates on them. I stopped watching at the end of August because my school started but then now i am planning to watch the rest of the episodes during August. The characters that touched my heart during that period i was watching episodes on you tube were Abhijeet, Daya, Asha, Aditi, Freddie, Vivek and Tasha. 

Edited by Soni. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

😊 Waiting for tomorrow... errr.. actually the day after tomorrow... So that we get to see the team off screen partying...😛 its always fun to watch them offscreen

Hope we can see those pics 😳 khabri log lag jao 😆

btw it will be great if they visit this thread 😳😳
oh yeah
am too waitin for day after tommorow
amnt sure if theyll party..but still
sadly my twitter acct is hacked..lol dont understand how
so am entirely dependant on IF all over again
Originally posted by debasree04

Hope we can see those pics 😳 khabri log lag jao 😆

btw it will be great if they visit this thread 😳😳

Yeah... If the Khabri's give a try... I am sure... Satam Sir & Naredra Sir will surely visit the site... They are very active on twitter na...

Yeah... already by big thanks to all the khabari's ðŸ¤— Aap ki hi wajah se yeh enthusiasm bana hua hai... so...get set go... ðŸ˜›
I posted the link of the thread in FB saying a tribute from fans of india-forum 😳
Originally posted by Mini.S

oh yeah
am too waitin for day after tommorow
amnt sure if theyll party..but still
sadly my twitter acct is hacked..lol dont understand how
so am entirely dependant on IF all over again

Sure Mini... They will party... One of the anniversaries they partied with the kids of Jawan's who were killed in war... we have those pics somewhere here in forum
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

I posted the link of the thread in FB saying a tribute from fans of india-forum 😳
wow can i have the link please i really want to see it
yeah asto di ive seen those.lol who knows abt my twitter acct here?
same username and same profile pic.is anything nonsense being posted there?
cheh!
i planned soo much with twitter ji and this
uff