Posted: 11 years ago
hi buddies πŸ˜ƒ
recently on d the Official TBP page on fb. . was a ques
10 yrs hence what do u think KD wud be?
Well d ques stuck in my head!!
n I came up wid this!!
so what do u think . . what are d Buddies destined to be?
keep thinking!!!! πŸ˜‰
love
RadsEdited by Sweet_violet - 11 years ago
10 yrs Hence

The Allumini Meet

10 yrs . . . I cant Believe its been only 10 yrs since d last tym I saw. . . My jokers. . My lyf. . . seems like decades back. . . . Yes . . I've been in touch wid them, yes I' ve been traking their wherabts. . but no . . we. .havent Met face to face even once!!
Rather I 've just been in d background. . . silently supporting them , encouraging them. . .n they r such Brats . . Whenever they r in any kind of trouble. . any kind of confusion. . they call me up. . regardless of day/ tym. . n many times I've to remind them that I'm married now. . though my Wife, she's so understanding she never says a word. . she simply smiles. . n lets me be their Mentor, their Guide 1st. . who m I?
Jaitley, Anirudh Jaitly. . Principal, Royal Academy
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The roar of d public made her feel both nervous as well as excited at d same time. .
yes that's what she wanted In her lyf n much more
she'd finally got Recognition
ppl Admired Her . .
girls envied her .
ppl aspired to be some1 like her!!!
Gone was d Anya's charm
now ppl knew Her as Kiya Gujral . . The's Diva's elder sister!!
Yes Kiya had made it big. . ..she was a Singing Diva. !!!!. . .
As soon as her performance ended. . she scanned d VIP section. . She'd herself got tickets for them all!!
As she searched she spotted Them. . ofcourse RV wasnt in d crowd. . he was at d backstage. .   waiting for his Turn. . he wud be performing live too. . jus like her. . but right now her Eyes were acanning some1 else all together!!
Her Heart skipped a beat. . He made it πŸ˜ƒ
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
She was sitting by owindow . . . thoughtfully looking at her schedule of d week. . .
how was she suppose to ... . . @ d same tym her eyes reached for d watch again n again
she was abt to pack her things up when her phone rang
" Moti I waiting for u outside. . u know where"
" u're late again. . . when will u learn to be on tym Nonu" she snapped. . n cont" M coming"
saying she neatly piled up d papers in her hand
making sure everything was in place. . she left her perfectly neat n organised . . Cabin of her office
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##########@@@@##@@#@@#@@%
She was surrounded by different fabric materials. . .. n was having a tough tym searching d right material . . ." OMG!! I thing Sattin will do but I m confused coz even Shiffon looks fine"
############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@************++++++:::::::::
He was sitting in his elaborate office. . sipping coffee. . from 1 hand n typing @ a furious speed on d Lappy in front of him!!!
suddenly his phone rang
" sattin or Shiffon"
" err. . what?". . he asked in a confused tone no hi no hello. . forget abt how r u. . simply Sattin or Shiffon!!
Thats Juhi for u. . .Shaking his head he replied" Whatever suits more Juhi Sahiba"
@@@@@@@@@@@@##########&&&&&%%&%
"1,2,3,4. . . gud going girls, now take a round of d ground" shouted Bobby" u all r tough. . show them them u can do much better"
#############&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@#########
" Sir. . Mr. Pratham Punj. . . .the candidates r here for d interview. . shout I send them?""
" Yes , Yes ofcourse" Piddi gave a naughty smirk. . tym for some fun. .
@@@@@@@@@?^^^?^''
Kiya came out of d concert only to find Policemen lined on both sides to saveguard her from d wild crowd surrounding. . n within a few seconds. . her Fiance was standing next to her. . on seeing. . him. . each n every policeman saluted him as the 2 passed by to reach for His Car. .
" You didnt have to do that Stoneface" Kiya teased
" Oh these men. . dont worry Chicklet ,they arent here for ur security. . .   they r here for mine. . " he chuckled. . n Cont." Ur parents were specific they wanted d Best of d Best for ur Security. . .so I Appointed d Best of d Best for u"
" n who' s that" Kiya asked playfully. . knowing fully well what might come out of his sensous Mouth
"me myself. . " He winked @ her
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@$?}[^^
Venue: RA auditorium
Occasion: Alluminii Meet
Aah finally d day had come. . The Day I was looking fwd to. . .The Allumini Meet
d Day I get to meet My Jokers
D day I got to meet my Mentor Rama Sir n Naina Ma
D day I get to meet my worst enemy Banga Sir
Yes I was more than excited to meet to all. .
I finally wanted to prove my Pt. to d world. .
Not only Was Royal Numero Uno Once again . . my Jokers had held my Head High wid Pride all of them were excelling in their respective fields... .
It was like a huge milestone of my own lyf!!
The 1 st person to enter were none other then the 1 couple. . who' s love for eachother. .n their Gracefulness, elegance hadnt diminiahed a bit. . It was none other that Rama Sir n Naina Ma. . walking side by side. . wid Oh so much of Elan of their own. . . !!
Next to arrive were a bunch of old n new students. . they came upto me n Wished me respectfully. .
But my eyes were Searching for them. . for them all. . when Banga sir along wid Vats came by. . what struck me was d fact that both of them Still had d same relationship
Vats still being a chamcha of Banga. . n Banga still holding an air of pride of what? only he might know
I simply smirked back @ him. . giving him his Look baxk only wid higher intensity
Finally I spotted them . . Piddi n Bobby . . no wait
Mr. n Mrs. Punj. . ..
Piddi. . err. . Pratham Punj was now d owner of Animax, one of India's Leading . animation sites
while Mrs. Babita Punj was Owner of Mumbai's 1st ever Exclusive Women Gym Chain as well as Coach of d Mumbai under 19 girl's Football team!!
Next to arrive were Samar n Juhi
They'd been dating each other since school days. ..but their status still was In-a- Relationship
aah well. . Samar was CEO, XYZ Softwares. . . he'd started wid being a software engineer. . in d same company he now proudly owned
@ d same tym along wid his Chacha He had also opened a chain of their own sweet n confectionary stores all across Mumbai
Juhi. . on d other hand had become a fashion designer n now proudly Owned a Girl's clothing Brand" Pretty Woman"
Next Ones to Arrive were JJ's Personal Favourites. . .
KD- Kiya& RV- Panchhi arrived @ d same tym. . appartly they'd come together. .
KD Dressed in a Black Leather Jacket. . beneath which U cud see a white Shirt. . n Denim Blue Jeans
While RV sported a casual look . . wearing a white tee. . n a denim blue jeans. . hung on his Left shoulder was a beige Coat
The Girls were drapped. . elegantly. .   
Both RV n Kiya were Singing sensations. . . performing live or Recording in studios. .
RV's latest Album was a huge hit
while Kiya had recently Sung a Super Hit song of a Recently Released Blockbuster movie
While Panchhi was d owner of " Kreations" one of d beat event management Co. Offering d widest Range of Choices
Coming to KD . . he had Topped in d IPS. . ( Indian Police Services) Exams. . n was Supritendent of Police. . . Mumbai
Both KiSha n RaHi were engaged n were soon going to get married
When I introduced them all to d Crowd gathered for d Allumini Meet
I cudnt help but feel proud of my 8 gems. . n I didnt even realize when a tear Tickled down my cheek
All of them willingly gave an extra-ordinary speech to d applauding Crowd. . none of them Forgetting to give Credits to Rama Sir n Me!!
What I liked d most??
Despites of reaching such gr8 heights all d 8 of them were later seen . . laughing n giggling together remembering d old times. . d pranks they played. .
d plans they made. .
their fighting on stupid things
They might have become famous
but in their hearts they were all d same
n no there wasnt any air of Superiority in them coz. . they knew n I knew . . that they had all reached their Goal d hard wayEdited by Sweet_violet - 11 years ago
rads plz jaldi update karna,😊
 jst really cant wait to read itπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah i read that one too on fb...one of the options was that KD would be a government spy...that would be so cool!!!
Anyway update soon RadsπŸ˜†
cant wait aaj hi update karna yr...but big update plzzz

Radhu I'm highly inactive at the moment and I don't know when will I come but can you please pm me when you update. Don't wanna miss this or any of ur work. 

Lots of love 

DhwaniπŸ€—

Rads jaldi update karna πŸ˜³
And pm me also plz πŸ˜³

My li'l sis u ol ri8 now naaa
Wait will update ASAP
Humka jana hai abhi. I may come at night but still not sure. 
But update fatafat. I'll read it.😳