Highlights 14th to 18th January 2013!

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

-Monday no episode!-

-Tuesday no episode!-

-16th January Update by Harhem/Haritha-

/jinju\ I'm so irritated with Prabha. He has become such a bhoom bhoom madu to suchi. What a moron! He never uses or give work to his brain so suthamma thuru pidichu pochu. 😡  Suchi kilappi vitta konjamavadhu P ku budhi venaam. How can he expect TT to invite him for virundhu after his father's demise? Adhulaam yosichu paakanum but we can't expect it from him.

/vjayam\ at least deepa was mellowed down towards prabha..she has learnt fast..that it is best to keep queit where prabha is concerned...but her sisters may spill the cat ?

/Shubba\ Ofc it was very pleasant to watch lav helping T and GW becoming a comedy piece.. And for once anand celebrating TA was good to watch! Shymala, was too good in wishing everyone and Thulasi in particular.. Haha next honey moon plan a? Rofl at anand getting sad on how TT and they didnt have any chance for that.. But need to deftly say that it was sad seeing deepa who is always cheerful... Just for one man's prestige this girl gave up her life for a totally stupid man! Hope she gets hold of prabha or atleast someone, prob T help deepa in sorting out the problems.. Wonder how long suchi is going to make prabha an idiot !

/Pearl.\ Cute scenes in TA/T house. Anand happiness on hearing Thulz pregnancy and lifting TA was so sweet to watch 😳 . Thanks God, Anand changed for good😉 .

/Viswai123\ For a wonderful episode this whole Prabha thingy was thrishti pariharam. Muttal mathir vellai pathutu ithula chess vera. Athu ellam mulai ullavanga velyadurathu.. pesama poi fan pottutu padu.

-17th January Update by Shubba-

/Niskie\ Prabha...i need to tell u one important thing...please dance to Suchi darlings tunes...i wanna see where u keep ur face after knowing about her...all r treating him secondary aam...does he want everyone to be around him and praise his foolishness😡 ...idiot...no congrats for his 8 chess winning aam...all day playing chess...ithula he want congrats🤢 ...at-least he didn't ask for some ceremony to medal his winnings ...Shobi ka u scold this Prabha of behalf of me, shammu and bhaghi...i am tired 😔 

/Nixkie\ Someone asked me a doubt...if any intelligent person around please reply her😛 ...doubt is "8 games they played na...appo deepa was in T&T house only few mins ah?? 8 games na it will take like 30 mins apdi" 😲

/TTfan\ Prabha.😡.  don't know how to scold him.. chinna ponnu kitta 8 times win aam.. and saying deepa's sister need to improve aam.. ithule congrats vere...😡  good that Deepa asked to remember about TT taking them to movie and outing.. but again not of much use..

/Shemmo\ Awww honeymoon ah? Serious ah va? Omggg I cant believee it 😲😲 Hope it happens, if only it get stopped I will kill TA first 😆  Yaaa like Akka said let them take Nitheesh and Lav too. Hope Prabha goes too and thayavuseithu Prabha dont be adamant that Suchi will come too nu   
Lets see how they progress on it. Somehow enaku avlo va nambikkai illa  

/garapati\ Tappi tavari hee accompanies them whenever he gets his well wisher/guide/friend call he will behave as loosu/brainless/brat and makes everyone's outing disaster 🤢.
Deepa would feel bad, if at all his true nature comes out in front of all people. Especially seeing every other couple happy and she is stuck with this egoistic person who doesn't have brain and doesn't even understand when she helps him to understand situations.

Oru member inthe doubt clear panni achu😆

/Shemmo\ Btw ennoda romba naal doubt ku answer kedaichachu. Lav and GW antha yesterday room kulla thaan sleeping pola. And moreover GW ku semma vasadiya irukum, yenna kitchen ku munnadi room🤣🤣

/viswai123\ P Vs K a good treat as always. :). MM ku antha amma athaya. Can't these guys select a older person! MM oda thangachi mathiri irukanga pavam... avanga athaya?

/chits5\ Awesome episode I think. Such episodes are needed to get our morale up. I wish  T would get some training from Kalyani so that GW too is straightened out. 😃

-18th January Update by Nixkie/Tanu & Shemmo/Shammu-

/Smiles-20\ Wow I never thought that everyone would leave for the trip today it was surprising how fast the episode went by today.

/Pearl.\ Evalavu anbaa TA invited this stupid Prabha. Prabha does not deserve TA/T love. Velila onnu Ullay oru vesham for this Prabha 😡. Really felt bad for Deepa in the whole episode. Because of one man's ego, poor Deepa's happiness is lost😕 .

/jinju\ OMG the look GW gave after they left. 🤢  Disgusting woman. Purathyar nalla irundha pathu naal patini kidakra party. Thx to Nitheesh illana she would have caused more ear bleeding. Lav ku endha prechanayum illa. Nitheesh is there. Puvi and Sudha vum kupadra dhoorathla dhaan irukkanga. Ellarume ulloor dhaane. They will immediately come to help in case of any emergency. 

/Shemmo\ It was such a lovely scene in the bus. Felt very sad for Deepa. LAXMAN 😡😡 If only you were alivee, I would have killed you 😡  Loose man spoiled a college girl oda lifee 😡  Ippo ivlo happy ah irukanga, poor them anga poi some scary moments iruku nu therilaa. It was funny with Bujjiss and TA. TA & Bujjimaa teasing Anand was funny and cute  Thulasi was looking very pretty in her new chudi, also TA😃

/viswai123\ Why Prabha's laughter is so annoying. Sounded very artificial. Is it because I hate him so much or was it really annoying!!! Mostly van la adicha joke ellam mokka joke. Poor Deepa upset and drowned in her own though. Nall vanthan oru character Laxman nu. He killed T's life first and now D's life. He need not have helped VR, athukaha VR ponna katti kuduthu avastha padavum vendam. Ellam antha Kinetic Honda vala vantha venai..

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hollie...Wonderful Thread!!!..
Beautiful Siggys!!...with wonderful information...👍🏼👏

Its like we cud visualise the scenes of the week...

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too good hollie...this weekly roundup is getting better n better...
enjoyed the pick of comments more today..lovely siggy and those comments apt with the expressions..
just noticed prabha's expressions really hatesome..and the one at the chess game really shows him as terrible..

antha van pictures got me thru the whole episode again!

great job..
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Hollie I really love the way you did the pictures, they look really nice as groups and with the words and emoticons! 

Thanks
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome highlights Hollie... your collage looks PERFECT
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanku loads hollie for the wonderful updates
lovely siggies
thankx for d pm too🤗
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing..lovely way to show the whole week's episodes,
I have a suggestion, why dont you guys make a newsletter where you add, best ff/ss/os of the week, best scene in the show of the week, best avi/signature of the week etc. - like many other forum. In this way this forum will be more active. You dont have to choose one person to do it. You can selective some people to watch out a section.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hollie for the beautiful summarization!
The pictures and the highlights looks awesome and nice to go through what happenned last week!

Great work!👏⭐️