Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to the Welcome forum,I am there.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^  Show seems really promising, entertainment wise...However, That forum is filled with fanatics...lolz...quickly scanned yesterday...but couldn't  find any place to discuss the show...😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

^  Show seems really promising, entertainment wise...However, That forum is filled with fanatics...lolz...quickly scanned yesterday...but couldn't  find any place to discuss the show...😆

I looked at the forum too today as I am following the show as of now ...but people are already arguing about sanaya ...they cant accept that she cant cook 😆 some saying this is not khushi but sanaya... 😆.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: susan29

I looked at the forum too today as I am following the show as of now ...but people are already arguing about sanaya ...they cant accept that she cant cook 😆 some saying this is not khushi but sanaya... 😆.

I am telling you , I laughed so much yesterday...they were so angry and ready to kill those guest in yesterday's episode, who were questioning Sanaya's cooking skills or asking some questions to Sanaya...😆😆

Loved Manojwa and his funny one liners ,  a la carte kya hai - chinese hai ?? , ye menu french mein lagta hai , ye soup nahi bhayankar sapna hai...ROFL...😆
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

I am telling you , I laughed so much yesterday...they were so angry and ready to kill those guest in yesterday's episode, who were questioning Sanaya's cooking skills or asking some questions to Sanaya...😆😆

Loved Manojwa and his funny one liners ,  a la carte kya hai - chinese hai ?? , ye menu french mein lagta hai , ye soup nahi bhayankar sapna hai...ROFL...😆

Hilarious 😆😆 Agree manoj is funny and behaving like he has landed here straight from his village 😆

How come he hasnt heard of half the stuff on the menu 😆...of course many people have an aversion to mushrooms 😆 waiting to see what happens in manj's house and nigaar's house 😆
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
today manoj ji said"ye minu kuch samajh mey nehi aya"lolll 😆

and wat ragini made:s pan icecream:/ wat da... 🤢
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Welcome!! Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki" on 'Life OK' channel

at 10.00pm Monday to Saturday..👍🏼

neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: billie0040

Why does the forum need to close?  Surely it should be left open - what's the harm?

Totally agree, I hope MOD hearing us...😳

Mod pls give a 2nd thought pls...😒
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Next for BB Fans "Bigg Boss Chat Club" ...Hurry Join the Club coz there is no deadline whatsover as its "open to all" 😉