•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hii 
every one i'm not able to control my eagerness to post my pagal pann.. 

..This week was totally breathtaking and Wednesday episode was something that just stopped my breath i can't describe how i felt when i saw shocking aage dhekhiye ram said he want to move on in life with ayesha??

..my heart just stopped and tears started flowing out of my eyes i was not able to understand what the hell was going on ...but after a minute i thought that yes its a plan and i was right and when i saw precap i was like dancing jumping screaming all over the room and my family was looking at me like pls its just a tv show there are no ram no priya but  ye dil hai ke manta nhi <3
 bade acche lagte hain is very very special for me because of many resons i know all are very weird but so true ..
when ram defined his funda behind ayesha's confession of not thinking about ram not like that at that  moment i was acctually very happy ..

I really wanna thank all CVs of BALH because about 6 month i was thinking that they have spoiled the charm the standard of BALH but now i can totally understand what ever they did was really magical i just loved the way BALH has come this long way and i hope it will go more so i'm totally ok with raya reunion after sometime.. 

and here i need to tell you i'm a die hard  raya balh fan i did'nt missed a single episode i have watched each n every frame twice sometime thrice  and i loved watching each n every episode today there is nothing that i would say it could have been better it was just excellent ðŸ˜Š 

...By the way i'm sure that it is going to be difficult for rm priya to overcome new problem sid but does'nt matter becuse at last tey have to meet so its ok that's why i dont mind any sid or ayesha or anyone coz balh is all abut ram priya their love n life these  problem will not make it issue ..

They are going to be together soon you there is one more reason behind my coolness coz i dont want it to end soon i want it to go for many more years ..here i'm just fingers crossed ðŸ˜Š ...

I'm sure coming monday will bring a lot of surprises for all raya fans as i'm sure that rams master plan gonna rock with many raya moments coming soon .. i will be waiting to watch that raya magic online..

...I smile with them cry with them laugh with them ...i just can't belive that they dont really exist in real world they ere like my life's part..

...Since last month i was spending  a lot of time on India's forum for latest updates nd reading those ss ff &os just because i was not getting my raya magic dose but today after thinking a lot one thing is clear for sure that balh is one n only in crores and arabes.. 
some were just amazing but still not upto mark of raya balh standard
<3. pyar kab ho jata hai, pta hi nhi chalta

<3. tears of joy or sorrow

<3. custody
<3. tumko dekha toh

<3. when fate strikes it's magic wands

<3. love always win

<3. i wanna grow old with you

<3. kai baar main teri bahon mein aayi magar

<3. raya.. journey of love

<3. accidental marriage
in all stories twist were just amazing guys ... presentation 
was simple yet very elegent i just love of these 
 and here my humble request to all
 my fav .. story writer 
pls do update soon ..continue as soon as possible :)
and thank you all for tolerating my bak bak par kya karu
 jitna bhi likhu kam lagta hain kyunki bade acche lagte hain na <3 
<3 <3 <3 balh raya ... <3