Posted: 11 years ago
Heya guys!!! I sas dat deres so less activity in dis forum, so I thought of boostin it a bit...

So, Gotw is Situation. Here, i.'ll giv u a situation n u will hav 2 tel ms, wt u'll do den. The situation I giv is meant fr d person hu comments fist. The first commenter has 2 tell wt he or she will do den. Den, he or she has to leave behind a situation fr d nxt commenter n so on...
Enjoy!!!

Situation: Wt if Raghav or Sia cums to ur house??

That's d situation fr d first commenter. First commenter, pls answer n leave behind a situation fr d next commenter..
i would ask them to hug each other for at least 10 mins  as they didn't hugged in the last epi
i will arrange all mandap thing and ask them to get married :P

situation- you are locked in a dark room, raghav is trying to open door from outside but u hear his voice inside the room ;)
My reaction will be. πŸ˜² ye andar kab aya!!! n then...nervousness+happiness+curiousity! πŸ˜³

Situation: how will you create a romantic situation or scene between Raghav and Sia, but this time in Raghav's hostel room for a change! πŸ˜‰
i'll tell one of my frnds from FF forum to write it 4 me πŸ˜›

situtation:if gumeet(aaiyo Ji) asks u to give him a makeover as he wants to look his best infront of sami ji ;while proposing her.what look will u give him ...
i will give him a cool dude luk with jacket tight jeans and spikes.. total emo

sit.. u have to send either sia on a date with raghav or go urself with him.. what will u do
Originally posted by angelic.pari

i will give him a cool dude luk with jacket tight jeans and spikes.. total emo

sit.. u have to send either sia on a date with raghav or go urself with him.. what will u do
i will lock her up in her favorite gym and dressup like her and wear a facemask of her and then go with him on a date pretending to be siaπŸ˜›

situ...what if ankur nayyer proposes u..will u accept?
no i dont like him lol so i will refuse it and will say him to propose any fan of his

situation: what will you do if you're in a jungle and a bear appears in front of you while you have no material for your safety
i will hug him coz i <3 teddy bearsπŸ˜›

sit...wht will u do if u have to go on a blind date and u dont wht gift u should take
i will take a wrist watch with me lol

situation is ur in a room full of spiders :P