Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
SUPER writing...me tooo started watching this show again for Vihaan & BulBul...this couple has the chemistry...hope to see more of them in the upcoming tracks...Please so conitnue your FF about these two...would love to read & see a love track ...πŸ˜‰
madhubansen thumbnail
Thank you friends for being sooo kind in all your praises...love you all...here's d next part...😊

Whispers of Desire----Part 3

"Bulbul...d name fits"... thought Jatin watching her retreating back ...she looked like a bird whose wings had been ruffled. He remembered how he had once wanted to take away all her pains...maybe still hoped there was some way to do it. With that thought and d endless possibilities it brought along with it, Jatin had just taken one step towards Bulbul when his eyes fell on Anika dragging herself down the stairs. A taste of dislike filled his mouth, and he turned his step towards a more pressing problem.

Whether it is a verbal brawl or a physical skirmish, both sides thirst for each other's blood. "That's what I want" thought Bulbul. "How dare he ask me to leave? Doesn't have d basic ability to hold a conversation?" As bulbul got busy in frowning to herself, she missed d sudden steep slope of d car exit and fell face flat on d marble floor, her elbows saving her face just in time. A sudden pain shot up through her hand because of the contact with the hard floor and her brain went all fuzzy. The feather light pressure on her upper arm had gone almost unnoticed till a warm rush of air across her face accompanied by a musical voice whispering, "Fine?" made her heart jump out. She steadied herself with one long, quiet breath and stared at the person who had just shown her d door; before she answered, "Yes...Thank you."

Vihaan felt rebuffed by her spurn and a frown set in his handsome face. "Yes he hadn't followed d niceties with this lady; but a fallen hurt female refusing help? FEMALE..." Vihaan made a mental note to broaden his perception of this word, so dat dis particular lady cud find place in d category. He pulled his hand away as Bulbul pushed herself on feet. She had turned all scarlet and was muttering wildly under her breath, "stupid marble...stupid bulbul...& stupid Hindi films...making you believe that a girl always lands straight into someone's arms." For the first time since last night, Vihaan's lips turned into a steady grin. He realized d awkwardness she was feeling and its reflection on her face refreshed him. The feminine race was so adept at veiling emotions dat d clear crimson seeping through her cheeks was luxury. He could read her embarrassment...her hesitancy...her blush...Blush? Vihaan raised his eyebrows at d same instant as bulbul turned around to see d reaction of her fresh enemy. His reaction intensified her mortification and furious with herself, bulbul tried rushing herself out as soon as possible. Her hurried steps betrayed her and she staggered before closing her eyes shut...ready for another face off with the ground.

Vihaan caught her easily...his slender arms ghosted across her waist to curl slowly around her side...while twining the fingers of his free hand with hers. Bulbul stiffened and shivered immediately. Everything had happened in a short breath and she let out a huge sigh, which was promptly answered by his chuckle that brushed her neck like silk. "A thank you is in order Maam". She leaned back to gaze right through his eyes, which had a soft glow now, and snapped back, "Thanks..."  The male ego had just started crawling into vihaan when... "But no thanks" finished Bulbul as she entangled herself and held herself up as she walked straight up to her waiting taxi, without even a hint of limp. 

Comments/criticism are welcome..😊

Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey hi,
I'm silent member of this forum actually i'm old member but stay silent after show take 10 years leap but Bulbul Vihaan caught my attention and i like their jodi and your ff is like sone pe suhaga so i'm here...
Great start...story is progressing pretty well...would love to read it further...:):)
madhubansen thumbnail
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful story! I am eagerly waiting for your next update.
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 4

As d mansion finally fell out of view with d speeding taxi...Bulbul suppressed a shiver of pain that her bravery had cost her. She leaned her face into her hands and sighed. It had been a long day and it didn't help that her boss had insisted that she come back tomorrow to cover the wedding in that mansion. Part of her wanted to be flattered that she finally had a peaceful non risky work, while the other part warned her about d havoc that anymore closeness with him cud do to her.

Few heartbeats...or was it more than that?...Vihaan had stood in almost a trance as d trace of her light fingers lingered clearly on his skin...d smell of her hair still filled d air he was breathing...and his eyes kept replaying d miniscule of warmth that had brightened d darkest recess of her eyes as dey had locked gaze. He shrugged his head as if trying to scare off a fly. But alas...think not you can direct the course of love...For love...If it finds you worthy...Directs your course.

"Love doesn't hurt. If it hurts...it's something else."  Jatin's statement woke him up from a temporary dazed state...a state in which finding himself surprised him too. "No it's not about..." Vihaan checked himself in time. With his impending wedding in danger, discussing a stranger wasn't logical. "I was in love once" Vihaan jerked wildly at Jatin...the man whom he had known to spent his life in celibacy was in love?...He had never even tried to find why this man preferred being single when so many women threw themselves on him. So love was the tyrant? "It's almost an unbearable feeling, you know?

Its like your heart just wore away and crumbled into ash as you watch the one you love...not love you back." Jatin continued as if the truth was no burden...but a gift he gladly carried around. The dull murmur of the fountain filled d silence... as the two men walked around it. "And even then you're just in denial...you tell yourself everything is okay and they're not going to leave...that they need you. But that's what you want to think anyway ...and that's what you want to hear." With a sigh Jatin turned towards the one he loved like a son and read d understanding clearly etched on his face. The revelation had cost him a lot of courage...but he didn't want his son to live his life of pining.

The night grew darker and darker; the stars seemed to sink deeper in the sky, and the driving clouds occasionally hid them from his sight. Reflecting on the shiny glass pane was Vihaan's sunken face. He could see himself...but not d journey that had brought him here...only its toll on himself. His subconscious came crawling back...eating away his insides...as he searched in vain his former jovial easy going persona. He couldn't bear to look into his face anymore but as he turned to gaze across the vast expanse in front, d sight pierced his heart. The sight of d dancing lights that he had so carefully supervised for his wedding, now felt like a punch in his gut.

The same night air had crept in through the weakened corners of her window, as Bulbul huddled close to it. She closed her eyes and opened it instantly as she felt the sensation of his fingers trailing up on her arms. For some unknown reasons her own fingers traced d same path as Vihaan's fingers had taken as they had held her. She had been unable to sleep, watching the trees rustle in the autumn air and thinking that there was something about that night that seemed to open possibilities, something that was liberating in the stillness and the darkness.

Open to comments & criticism...😊

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sen_madhuban gud update!! tho  i don't like FFs or OS etcs. but there r always exceptions & so is urs.
tho i don't think sargun& mohit"ll've much chemistry but i know they won't luk bad & atleast've more chemistry than vihaan-anika.😊may b its bcoz sargun & ajay share awesum on-screen & off-screen chemistry if any1'd watched phulwa & JayGun 2gether in that show.and i think u'd watched that & u"ll agree wid me on this.😊😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

@sen_madhuban gud update!! tho  i don't like FFs or OS etcs. but there r always exceptions & so is urs.

tho i don't think sargun& mohit"ll've much chemistry but i know they won't luk bad & atleast've more chemistry than vihaan-anika.😊may b its bcoz sargun & ajay share awesum on-screen & off-screen chemistry if any1'd watched phulwa & JayGun 2gether in that show.and i think u'd watched that & u"ll agree wid me on this.😊😊

hey dear happy to see you here, im came here for sargunπŸ˜ƒ
she looks great is not it?
Jaygun is a , how can we forget them...
but im happy that sargun is back😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
have  read the last 2 parts, and i like continue soon, it will be a sleepless night for both of them πŸ˜Š