tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hangok

hey dear happy to see you here, im came here for sargunπŸ˜ƒ
she looks great is not it?
Jaygun is a , how can we forget them...
but im happy that sargun is back😊

hi i m also happy 2 see u here. i also satrted watching it post -leap regularly 4 sargun. yeah i m happy that shes back tho i wish she'd taken sumthing much better than this but atleast her ckt &s how is much better than Ajay's ckt & show.

@bold agree & so true. they r one of the best on-screen couples i've ever seen & liked so much as i don't find chemistry btn couples so easily.😳

Btw r u watching NB. if u r watching it & live sin India u can vote her via mobile n\either by calling or giving miss call on their jodi no. or vote 4 them on-line. u can find these links either on Saravi AT's page no. 5 & 6. and if u find it difficult then u can see the links on the Phulwa forum in the 25th AT's page no.141 & 143. and if u r not living in india then u can vote 4 them on-line.😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 5

"I don't want to marry you" Anika's words rang loudly in his ears as he stood at the entrance of his never-to-happen wedding venue with his downcast family, to personally apologize to the invited guests. As near dear ones expressed regrets Vihaan stared with a cold nothingness. "You are a no-one"...echoed in d empty coffin of his now hollow heart. As the final guest left and as soon as he turned, he caught sight of his teary eyed grandmom. "I will be fine..." he said grasping her hands... "Only if u promise not to cry." The hint of hope on her face gave him d courage to make his way to his room without collapsing. "You suffocate me" Vihaan stood up. "You live in the past" He started pacing the room furiously. "You are a fool to believe love is all it needs" He balled his fist and was about to smash it on the mirror...when suddenly his old scar of the same action revealed itself. It was healing?...How surprising,...he hadn't even... The previous day rewinded itself on his worn mind and he tightened his fist to an extent when the veins forced themselves open and bled freely. Some wounds should never be allowed to heal.

Bulbul had got to know about d cancelled wedding on her way and had proceeded to lecture her colleague about how sceptical she had always been. After her partner turned quiet with all d snubbing, Bulbul thought bitterly that she had found that out the hard way...that even as men and women set their lives ablaze...even as they sneak and cheat and kill and die and rip apart their fragile worlds...they were fighting for a lie. In the end, love does no good.

Vihaan woke up as if he had never slept. He wanted time to fly by...and shave off moments of his life so fast...dat his mind becomes too numb to realize d weight of d stone heart that he had to carry lifelong. Breakfast tasted like ash and his eyes strained to see colour. On his way to Jatin's office, from the corner of his eyes he saw d shamiana being pulled down and his pounding heart kicked d fragile cavity of his heart. But by the time he was ready to step into his new workplace, he had successfully filled himself with emptiness and a fierce desperation. A desperation that was soon turning into frustration. He had wanted Jatin to allow him a commoner's place in his office with absolutely no special favours, Now this obviously involved reaching in time, but given d crowd in d lift which forced it to stop in almost each of d 21 floors, it seemed an impossible dream. Finally after d 15th floor, when d lift was empty with just one another lady with him; vihaan heaved a sigh of relief.

Bulbul had her worst day. Professionally she had gathered important information about sale of underage girls, from a tip off she had received late last night. But being up the whole night and d plight of helpless young souls tormented her and now she had to report to duty in her under-cover dress of a revealing tube-top and dagger sharp heels. "15th floor" Bulbul groaned mentally. Six more floors to go...six more minutes she had to stand on d tip of d world. The mere thought shot up a sharp pain, and so she decided to remove it. "Better walk bare feet" And deciding to ignore d one another man in d lift, she lifted her foot up and had just slid off her stilettos, when she lost balance and had to slide aside d lift wall to stop herself falling for d 3rd time within 24 hrs.

I know its short...but i wnat d next part to b continous...gear up for some mushy moments between ViBu...😳

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey continueee please, i have good feeling for the next partπŸ˜‰
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...Feeling really bad for Vihaan as he is going from his bad phase but i'm sure Bulbul will make her own way in his life...eagerly waiting for Hum tum ek lift me band ho chapter...
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 6

"Dumb bimbettes!" Vihaan sweared angrily. His protection instinct incensed him to no end. Had he not learnt his lesson? Wasn't getting publicly dumped on his own love marriage suffice for his heart? Bulbul seethed with anger. "DUMB?" her eyes shot daggers as Vihaan ignored her. She had suffered d betrayal of her father...humiliation by her friends...& yet made a name for herself in the dark dangerous world of investigative journalism. A nobody calling her dumb? She staggered on her injured foot and gripped her lift mate's shoulder. Vihaan turned in concern only to look into d fire in her eyes. "Dumb bimbettes are for d entertainment of people like you. You enjoy d power of supremacy and dey gladly let u have it. But before you judge everyone in d same category, you might just need to deflate dis extra large egoistic male chauvinistic head of yours." and with that Bulbul rapped hard on his skull. Vihaan could scarcely believe her, but he was quick to answer, "And you need to cool dat hot head of yours." With that vihaan was about to repeat her action...when d fire sprinkler above doused them both.

Bulbul's long wet hair stuck to her back and her face, as Vihaan tried hard to stifle his laugh. But then he noticed how the droplets stuck like pearls on her forehead, and a few ran down her bare shoulder.  With Vihaan's hand so close, bulbul's breath came out in short pants and Vihaan caught that intriguing fragrance of fresh flowers which stirred a memory. Merely out of habit, his eyes skimmed her wet lips along her hairline and breathed in her fresh scent. Bulbul's heart ran a mile as she tried to smooth down her hair, but her trembling fingers disappearing into the sleek long strands were doing something funny to Vihaan and he decided to put a stop to it. The touch of his hands on hers made Bulbul go weak in her knees. How could a mere skin to skin contact wreak such havoc on her senses? Their fingers entwined and she felt being injected by sudden warmth. He slowly dragged her hands out of her hair and rested lightly on her bare shoulders. A fear gripped Bubul as d awareness of her poor dressing struck her. Vihaan read d fear written on d same face which had been proud last night and haughty a moment ago. He pressed her into taking a turn and Bulbul slowly took a step to face d lift wall. D starkness of d wall reflected her own mind which had frozen to a complete blank. Though perfectly aware of d innocence of his actions, Vihaan was surprised to hear his ragged breathing making d hair on her neck stand up. His rogue eyes feasted for d last time as he threw his overcoat on her.

Bulbul turned in surprise and d relief and gratefulness shining through her eyes knocked his frigid heart doors. Lips a breath away, their eyes were trapped in a gaze that stilled time. His eyes were steady. Her eyes were trusting. But as d clock ticked, her badly sprained ankle gave in and Bulbul's knees buckled. Even before d frown lines had crossed Vihaan's face, he had bent to hold her with such an instinctiveness that within an eyeblink dey stood in a semi embrace state. Bulbul had clutched on to his shoulders as a tear of pain escaped her eyes and Vihaan's hands found dere place on her soft belly. His hands never betrayed his madly thumping heart and held her with strength yet care...with firmness yet never even close to anything sensual. Her body learnt to trust dat touch and almost unconsciously her head rested on his shoulders. An immediate urge to melt into those trusting arms seized Vihaan but just when d moment came...d lift doors had opened.

The split second when Vihaan's eyes met hers and proceeded to travel down her body went unnoticed by the lift mechanics whu greeted them at d door. But vihaan's message had been clearly understood by bulbul and thus when vihaan stepped away from in front of her, d audience was greeted by a girl with wet hair and an overlong coat. d lack of reaction amused vihaan and just before stepping out he decided to turn back, for one more look of dose eyes. & he was greeted by a pair of smiling eyes and instantly vihaan's heart lifted and all d desperation...frustration...was left back in dat wet lift.

All comments/criticism is welcome...😊😊

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww this ff is so great,
now vihaans heart lifted, that mean in some time he will realize new feelings for another women than his fiance...
bulbul sooo  sweet...

nice part...
Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just watch KHTV because of vihaan and bulbul.
And I honestly love this ff.
please update part 7 soon
vanillaflowers thumbnail
Awesome awesome...I love the story line.. Waiting for the next part.. Update ASAP...
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Awww it was beautiful...loved it...Vihaan Bulbul scene was amazing...so both r attracting to each other wow looking forward to read next one...
madhubansen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara610

love their roles..

thanks soo much...

d roles r though d credit of ekta mata..πŸ˜‰