madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

It was awesome. πŸ‘

thanks...do let me know any suggestions...😊
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 7

"Everyone...i would like to introduce you all to...Mr. Vihaan. He has come here to learn, teach and share his managerial experiences. He has had an excellent work record in Australia and here he will be heading our various departments alternately." announced Jatin soon after Bulbul had managed to change into something less conspicuous. 'MEDIA DEPARTMENT?'...Bulbul barely made an attempt to keep her voice down. dat fat head was now her manager and will be at perfect liberty to go around lecturing dem on western methods of journalism. She angrily shoved her hands into d coat. COAT? His coat!... She turned so fast dat her neck creaked and sure as hell...dere he stood smirking slightly as if not just d coat...but even d body to which it was clinging ...rightfully belonged to him. d thought tingled her toes yet she nonchalantly walked across to him. Vihaan cudn't help himself. d female had looked so obviously out of place during dere lift rendezvous ...dat she had completely failed in his feminine list. She hadn't leaned on him for help...hadn't shown even a hint of blush...flirt...or anything remotely romantic. And now with her ego lightly bruised for becoming d borrower of his coat...she amused him. As his lips turned into a curve ...he realized dat dey had done so after a really long time. Had to be a good start to a new life.

d videos skimmed in front of her eyes...her mind was here...right on her desk...but her body refused to follow suit. dey still bore fresh sensations of her manager's hands...d warm hug of his coat...and her heart smelt of his smiling eyes. With an exasperated sigh Bulbul got up...and as if on cue...he pulled her back...d calling signal burnt red on her desk. And so bulbul entered gritting her teeth. She knew dis oldest trick on earth by heart. Make your subordinate work late and den on pretext of dropping her...

'Your current case is dangerous.' vihaan's tired eyes reflected no surprise when bulbul's eyes flared up on his interruption of her thoughts. He could already read her. Help cud never be given to her. But wat did surprise him was bulbul counting off d fingers of her hand. His eyes did dere favourite chore...and found her silently mumbling lips. His curiosity was finally answered when dere eyes locked and he found her anger abated. Bulbul turned a brilliant red when vihaan caught her back counting to check her anger. He had actually turned his back on her to avoid being seen giggling. 'There is no one to assist me.' her statement tried to get dem both to d point. "I will" Vihaan could barely suppress a chuckle. Bulbul took in d smiling eyes...d smiling lips...and d relaxed frame of her new manager and sighed. "I think publicity might be a better option for you. Leave journalism to me."

I know dis part wasnt much...but as usual i wanted d upcoming ViBu moments to b a pleasure...πŸ˜‰

madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

hey even i ma watch KHTV because of bulbul and vihaan i can't wait for more scenes of them

and your FF is freakin FANTABLOUS i loved your writing style you are really descriptive and hands down amazing...
can't wait to read more

even i am desperately waiting for ViBu scenes...πŸ˜›...but dey go on & on wth mona anu crap...🀒..

but d start has been good..πŸ˜ƒ.

& thx a ton for all your kind complements...😳😳
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 8

As Bulbul slid into the passenger seat, d driver of d car gave an inner pat to himself. Vihaan had used d superiority of his position successfully. The road ahead blazed and shimmered in the intensity of d headlights. d occasional reflection lighted Bulbul's tensed face and more dan once did he have to stall his decision to turn back his car and not let her go anywhere near their destination. But he knew she had just agreed for assistance...not interference in her work. D light breeze touched her face, and ruffled d strands of her dark hair. As Vihaan stole a glance at her from d rear view mirror, Bulbul closed her eyes for a moment. Her face was in profile. The light and feathery brown hair in her neck grew darker as it went up to her scalp. Her waif-like ears fitted the proportions of her face perfectly and the parts of her lips that he could see were full and flushed naturally pink. A wisp of hair had settled on her soft, rounded cheek and it contrasted beautifully with her olive-brown skin. Without thinking, Vihaan extended his hand towards her. "STOP", Bulbul shouted.

Bulbul's big, brown eyes seemed to shine as she looked straight ahead and Vihaan caught his hand in time to disguise his sudden movement by adjusting d mirror. As he followed her gaze, Vihaan let out an audible gasp. They had stopped near some construction site, at d centre of which few trucks shone a dull dirty light on close to 50 young girls all huddled close. He knew what was going on and turned shock eyed towards Bulbul, who was already wrapping herself with some kind of ragged clothes. "They are being showed off to negotiate the price." said Vihaan with a tone dat indicated finality. "I know. I need to find out how big is d racket. Rescuing dese girls is not enough. We need to expose dis racket." With dat she had just held d car handle when she felt Vihaan's warm grasp on her fingers.

Bulbul smiled slightly, comforted by his presence and the obvious caring for her. "Thanks," she blurted out softly, averting d depth of his eyes and staring straight ahead. "What for?" he asked, keeping his eyes open for any onlookers. "For being here," she answered. Vihaan straightened slightly, turning and staring at her with hint of appreciation for her determination, a tiny smile coming to his lips. Bulbul looked at him, her appreciation for his effort still hidden behind her lovely features. "& for not being d usual superhero male" she finished. Vihaan grinned, a chuckle escaping from him. "Bulbul, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me".

As bulbul turned her back and walked away from him, Vihaan felt as if d calm dat had settled on him after d morning at d lift...leave him with an uneasy disquiet. he was unaware dat d girl whom he had just met, was also feeling d sinking sensation dat one felt when leaving d abode of loved ones. LOVED?...bulbul turned back at her own shocking thought and found vihaan's eyes fixed on her. vihaan hoped...no he knew dat she would turn once. Reading her came intuitively and almost naturally to him. He smiled reassuringly and she nodded. 

Cliffhanger?...dont worry..πŸ˜†...ViBu gonna rock...😳...

comments/criticism welcome...😊

Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I hope we can see more scenes of Vihaan & Bulbul next week there soo adroble together😳 EK/CVS plzz show more scenes of Bulbul & Vihaan
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for more vihaan bulbul scene ...like how both try to hide the effect they have on each other...
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 9

"dis is d best haul dat we have ever got." "None of dese are even remotely noisy." "Makes life so easy."... Voices like dese drifted towards bulbul as she slowly merged with d hordes of helpless souls. She skimmed d crowds trying to learn as much as possible and even got a sight of d prospective buyer agents. As bargaining began, bulbul tried to have a conversation with some of the kidnapped girls. dis proved hopeless as dey had been drugged and only incoherent words was all dat she got out of dem. when she was about to lose hope...she heard d muttering of one pale skinned girl. "nirmala"..."What? Who is she? Can u tell me anything more?"... Bulbul whispered hurriedly...but all dat came out made little sense and her frantic attempts earned her d attention of d sellers. And one of dem strode steadily towards her. Bulbul's breath was caught somewhere between her heart and lungs. Tiny beads of perspiration appeared across her brow line and she prayed dat d oncoming man be deficient in face recognition skills.

His ticking watch, made Vihaan increasingly alert to d danger dat he had let her go into. "What if she got caught into d prostitution racket? But whom do I have to answer? She had gone with a perfect free will of hers." Vihaan's brain argued, but in his heart he knew dat any calamity on bulbul and he would have his conscience to answer to. d sudden flaring up of headlights in d field across him caught his attention. dey were leaving. Half an hour had passed since d trucks had left but dere was no sign of bulbul. vihaan had  shouted himself hoarse. He had driven his car across d field in vain. "BULBUL"...he shouted as tears stung his eyes. A crouched form near a stump caught his attention. His heart thumped rapidly as if it wanted to leap out straight to her and rest his most dangerous fears. Before he saw her, he heard d slight whimpering of bulbul.

Had she fainted? Vihaan was scared out of his senses. d girl who had held her own with fierce determination, now didn't even raise a sound of dissent as vihaan hauled her up in his arms. Her icy cold hands slid over his neck trembling furiously. Vihaan's chest thumped back to life as it felt her lightly beating heart against him. Almost as a relief Vihaan pulled her closer to himself...her freezing blood eased with d heat of his body...and though her eyes were clouded with a strange mist drowning her awareness, yet her body didn't fail to recognize d security dat vihaan's touch conveyed. Bulbul forced her eyes open to confirm wat she had wanted desperately in d last few moments. He held her immobile on his dark steady gaze and she literally felt the colour leach from her face. "Where did you come up with that idea?" His expression sent shivers goose-stepping across her skin but his arms around the back of her neck were warm and comforting and with a slight smile and without a care in world, Bulbul sunk into d drugged slumber.

She had deep dimples when she smiled and they stayed on long after her smile left her eyes. Her brown arms were round and firm and perfect...her shoulders shone, but her eyes... They had shone with a trust so complete and firm before closing. This knowledge slid into him cleanly, like the sharp edge of a knife. Cold and hot at once. It only took a moment before vihaan realized dat he was going down d same damned path dat had broken him so completely. 

Do let me know hoe u like it...or dislike it.πŸ˜‰..

*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update! I am glad that Vihaan was there for Bulbul when he was. Please update again soon.