Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanillaflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update... I love the way the story is progressing... Next update ASAP please...
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls add me to PM list na ...story is cute :)
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjuRish

pls add me to PM list na ...story is cute :)

thx...but can any1 tell me how 2 make a pm list..😛...

actually never have i been in soo much demand...
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 10

Grainy sunshine flowed through the south-facing window. Its light reflected off Bulbul's hair and the tears on her round cheeks, making her look like she was made of spun glass. vihaan looked away from her, avoiding any long look at her as one avoids long looks at the sun, but seeing her as one sees the sun, without looking. His legs ached with d strain of leaning on d bed post whole night as Bulbul had clutched to his hand and murmured words like.. "Don't...go...please...stay.." He had wanted to shake her out of her state of despair and make her haughty as before. The weakened bulbul awakened dangerous protective instincts within him.

Bulbul sat up in a strange bed and in a strange room. She didn't know where she was, she recognized nothing around her. Only her fear was familiar. The faraway man inside her began to shout. This time the steely fist never loosened its grip. The grip which had held her as d drug of d injection had poured into her veins. With a great will power had she somehow crawled through d crowd out into d woods...praying...for him...and then she had heard him...felt him...held him...her life depended on him...her heart had felt alive again in ages...she had felt protected again...and had closed her eyes to d comforting feeling of being wound into dose arms.

d tinkling of cutlery broke her thoughts and in came her saviour looking d most desirable man on earth with his dishevelled hair and effort at carrying d cutlery without accidents. Bulbul was ready for his discontent as long as he became her knight in shining armour. Bulbul suddenly shifted gaze from d burnt breakfast to vihaan's face and chided herself for turning into a hopeless romantic from a feminist. Her sudden looks of askance made vihaan come out angrily "now don't let ur imagination run wild about how or what happened last night" "I agree" bulbul said thrusting d toast into her mouth. She was embarrassed already without vihaan's accusations. "i do need assistance." d content look on vihaans face made her push him further. "so dis is your farmhouse?" without waiting for his nod she waddled out of d bed and admired d windows spanning d height of d room. ""Hmmm..."" and vihaan steeled himself for d next question, but was unprepared for her answer. ""Good. Sometimes u need to throw yourself out in d world and prove your worth to yourself."" a smile hit dem both as dey turned to face each oder.

"nirmala who can dat be?" "Or wat can dat be?" vihaan chipped in. bulbul had been progressively impressed with d amount of knowledge dat he possessed about d racket. his background search was thourough. Bulbul peered into d whiteboard dey had adorned with details of d case. And suddenly struck with brilliance she turned in excitement to find her face just inches away from vihaan's face. Her sounds got caught within her ragged breaths and her face flushed pink. Her hand had slightly rested on his chest and his heart felt like it was pumping blood into her body. as her toes crinkled in a strange sudden awareness of physicality, vihaan stepped away and put a respitable distance between dem. ""nirmala is a ngo" vihaan ha trouble gathering his thoughts to form coherent words as his pulse had just galloped and ran across a whole range of emotions in his mind within d few seconds dat he had could himself within a kissing distance of bulbul."Damn" he mumbled and turned to d sound of bulbul's tinkling laughter. "yess...i struck gold..." "u did strike" vihaan smiled and pushed his thoughts into deep recesses.

Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

hey even i ma watch KHTV because of bulbul and vihaan i can't wait for more scenes of them

and your FF is freakin FANTABLOUS i loved your writing style you are really descriptive and hands down amazing...
can't wait to read more

bulbul vihaan make KHTV sooo interesting...

anyway thx sooo much for all d lovely praises...hope u keep liking it...
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww, the feeling that their love story will begin is great, like it how you described vihaan, when he thought that is the same felling that he feel that gave im the heartbreak...

thanks for pm
madhubansen thumbnail
Whispers of Desire----Part 11

bulbul was nervous. Not even a sting operation could make her jittery...but d task in front of seemed insurmountable. rano peered wondrously at her elder sis through d dressing mirror which was d last place on earth to find her. As rano closed in on her she was forced into a fit of laughter as her sister sat fidgeting with d eye shadow brush around her lips. Tick...tick...bulbul was reduced to counting d seconds as rano had taken it on herself to adorn her.

vihaan raced his car on d way to bulbul's home and cursed himself for all d extra time dat he had needed to convince jatin dat he had to accompany bulbul for d mission. Trying to shrug off d image of suspicious looks which jatin gave him, he tried to focus on d excuses he wud gv his time piece employee. vihaan was still rehearing his excuse wen d entire purpose of d effort got lost in his mind as it filled with d images of d surreal figure in front of him. Of course he had seen gorgeous ladies...some pretty sexy ones too. But never had he set his eyes on a beauty so unaware...so deep set in d face dat make over's hardly held a chance. As bulbul stumbled towards him in the inch high heels, he frowned at her neatly frilled hair. He liked her open unruly tresses more. Bulbul caught his eyes and mouthed apologetically, "Rano." But all distaste was washed off as vihaan found d same pair of eyes which had so often murmured things about his employee dat her lips never could have. As bulbul looked into d eyes of d man whose approval she was anticipating so much, all her fears vanished. His eyes saw only saw her...right into her soul. And bulbul felt all hesitation leave her as she slid her slender arms into his and walked across d porch to another of dere destinations...one among many to come...

Wine and money flowed with equal ease as d crowd slowly grew less sober. as vihaan went around exchanging his fake identity, his pen camcorder picked sights and conversations of all who had come to d grand selling of girls handpicked for a life of enslavement. But his eyes were glued to d stage dat wud usher d prize of tonight. With a sudden darkness d stage brightened in dull red glow and in walked a bunch of unsteady girls. "DAMN...dey had been drugged again lest dey reveal dere true identities to their prospective customers." vihaan slid just in time to d front of d eager crowd, as he caught bulbul slipping from d side of his sight into d arms of another man who had dressed very similarly to him. As d host of d night announced dat d guests were free to mingle and take dere pick, vihaan had already wrapped his arms around bulbuls waist and dragged her along towards d dance floor.

Those few moments away from vihaan had been straight from hell. Bribing d guards he had somehow put her in. but d moment she had stepped away from him fear gripped her. d girls were heavily under effect of drugs and by d looks of it some had already served dere purpose. But she had done well and had found documents belonging to some of d girls that cud reveal dere true identities. But wat she didn't expect was a fresh injection. Now finally as she nestled into vihaan's arms, her mind cleared on their own accord.

vihaan was bristling with anger. d guy with whom bulbul had almost closed more dan he cud accept was still eying her with a hunger so deep dat it disgusted him. And just to show him dat she was his vihaan dragged his hands across her arms and reached her shoulder. He realized a split second later, dat he shud have at least offered her a slight hint of explanation. But when he turned to see her face angled in a way dat it ensconced itself in his palms, he found her smiling lightly. Still wondering if it was d drug, vihaan closed in on her waist with a firmer grip while his other hand reached across her shoulder and he embraced her into a hug. a hug dat oozed sensuality to d onlookers but which didn't allow any contact between d two bodies dat were embraced. "Bulbul are you ok?" vihaan's urgency burned a small bright light somewhere in her. "How can I not be when you are there?" As vihaan moved away, few strands of her hair swept across his face and his face burned as she pulled dem back.

-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg! This ff is brilliant. I loved each and every part. Thank you so much for writing this ff. 👏 😃Edited by ShanxMazhar - 11 years ago
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

hi,
i have to admit that i dont have watched the shoe before, but i love sargun, so i have began to watch it ...and now im happy that there is an ff going on vihaan &bulbul...and the beginning was really nice, you should definitly continue...

thanks sooo much...hope u r liking d subsequent parts tooo...😊
BulbulVihaan thumbnail
Nothing to criticize...! Totally appreciable!!! Hats Off 👏