Bommalattam Jan 21 -25 Updates & Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

22nd January 2013 - Tuesday

Aattam - 64

Episode starts with Dhandapani wondering how will they arrange for 7 lakhs as soon as possible. Saravanan and Bharathi are with him. Malathy informs that she couldnt arrange for the money. Dhandapani gets tensed and asks whether she explained her mother's situation properly. Malathy casually tells that Sofi's father went to Malaysia on a business trip. Saravanan says how could she miss as she talked to Sofi before going. Malathy brushes it off saying Sofi's father was there when she talked on phone but not when she reached Sofi's home.  She is over confident that he wouldnt have refused as he likes her very much. Bharathi asks both of them to keep quiest. She feels that Malathy has tried something genuinely and sincerely for the first time.  Bharathi is confident that there must be some way to save her mother.

Kathir calls Bharathi. She cries and says that Malathy couldnt arrange the money required for operation. Kathir asks her not to worry and assures he will try to arrange for money. Bharathi tells him not to go anywhere to arrange money. Kathir is firm that he needs to help her at this situation. He requests her not to worry and loose confidence. Saravanan is crying profusely and Dhandapani is consoling him that nothing will happen to his mother. Bharathi looks at them worriedly. 

Kathir calls his uncle to check if he can get some money from him. But his uncle asks him why didnt he meet him when he came to their place. Kathir says he came on an urgent work and asks him to not mistake him. Kathir's uncle inquires whether he is directing any film.  He tells Kathir to take his story as a film. Kathir tells him to sell the house and not mortgage it as he is in need of more money. His uncle is shocked to hear his decision but he yields to Kathir's wishes. Kathir forces him to arrange money in two days. His uncle tells him he will not be able to do in two days but in a  week.

Doctors are checking Kokila. Dhandapani and Bharathi are looking at them through the window.  The local doctor comes and informs them about the necessity to do operation as soon as possible. He asks Bharathi to understand the situation and arrange for money soon.  Bharathi consoles Dhandapani.  The nurse asks them to talk and leave the room soon.

Dhandapani calls Kokila's name. She requests them to take her home. Kokila tells its not possible to arrange for money when they are not able to pay the amount that Saravanan borrowed from Govindan. Dhandapani tells that its difficult but they cant leave her as such.  Kokila asks who will give them such a huge amount without any guarantee. Bharathi tells that she doesnt have an answer to her question but is confident that they can arrange for money. Kokila feels that they will suffer daily if they borrow such a huge amount. She forces them to take her home. Kokila talks sarcastically as she is not going to gain anything by living.  She wants to be happy as long as she is alive with her kids.  Kokila tells them that she is not able to see their pain for her. She says she is a burden for them and is adamant to go home.

Mahathy gives tea/coffee to her father. Dhandapani refuses to drink saying he cant as his wife's life is in danger. Kathir comes to meet them. He greets Dhandapani and introduces himself once again. Dhandapani says he cant forget him so soon. He talks sarcastically. Kathir asks about Bharathi's mother. He tries to console him saying that he has talked to his uncle to arrange for money. 

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago

Update Friday, 25 January, 2013

First segment, hide and seek game between Kathir & Bar. She calls and waits for him in front Kathir's house and Kathir watching her beside the house. After a long period, Bar left the place, Kathir watches sadly.

Operation done successfully, doctor tells them that he able to save Kogi coz of correct timing of paying fees??? Doc let them go and interview...oops talk to Kogi but do not strain her. Everyone happy, go in to see Kogi.  Malathi tells her mom that Mahati was scared and was crying all day long. DP says Sara also so worried that he dint go n meet his fren???. Kogi ask them how they can get so much of money for her operation.  DP reveals about the great Chids who help them at the correct time and also about rowdy payment as well. Chids is their GOD from now.  Kogi turns to Bar and tells her about Chids nalla gunam and taunted Bar how she insulted the man in his own home, but Chids still comes and help their family. DP ask her not stain herself but Kogi says that her uyir is Chids pichai and she don't care if she dies talking about Chids. Ward boy come there and ask them to leave the ward, let Kogi take rest

At Chids home, Nad n Chids discussing about company account when Santhosh storms in and started to blast Chids for helping Bar mother. He argues with Chid why he helps Bar who rejected him but wants his money. Chids also argues back about Santhosh bad character and how all his victim girls rejected him. Santhosh keep arguing with father saying that Chids helps everyone but not his own son who just ask for Bar for the first time from Chids. He accuse Chids ignore him since small and only Nad who take care of him. Chids did not do any good for him and ask him to realise it himself. Nad pacify Santhosh and managed to bring Santhosh away from the Chids. On the way to Santhosh room, Nads asks  Santhosh why he behave rudely towards his father. Santhosh cool down and says that he did that so that Chids will be more serious to get Bar for him. He is angry that Bar rejected him , his ego and pride were hurt coz of Bar and wants to take revenge. Nad is in thinking mode and the same goes to Chids.

Same time, Kathir is in the process of shifting house. Lorry man is called to transport his things and Kathir for a last time, looking at his home with very sad BGM..poor boy!

Thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
Wednesday, January 23rd, Episode 65 -Update by atina

Kadir and Dhandapani are discussing about the money matter. Kadir tells that he has arranges with his maamaa in the village for the money and he will get it within a weeks time. Hesring this Dhanda gets so mad and scvreams," one week? until then do you thin yeman will keep quiet...nee po ppaa poi un velaiyai paaru...unnnaalathaaneh Kokilavukku heart attack eh vanthuchu...My bharathy has changed so much...and you are responsible for that...if you want my wife to be ponam...then you can go inside and see Bharathi...? dei...dei if you want us to be happy...please let my wife to live a few more days...daa" Kadir feels bad and asks sorry  to Dhanda.

Doctor comes and asks Dhandapani (DP) about the money situation...and Dp cries...no wortds from him...and the doc keeps warning him about Koki's condition and he tells that he will give another day time...if the money is arranged then he would discharge the patient. Kadir...pleads him to carry on with the opration and he will see that he will bring the money within a week. Doctor refuses and tells that there are rules to follow in the hospital admin. Docotr leaves...DP oreh polambals to Kadir..that he is responsible for the Chidambaram's proposal to go away from his hands...chidaambaram would have helped my wife...but on what basis I will ask him now...paavi...all becasue of you thaaneh...? he  pleads him not to go inside to see Bharathi...and asks him to leave.

Kadir leaves from there...as he rides his bike thinking all that talks DP did to him...he was about to hit a car...somehow he managed to reach Chid'd place. He meets CHid and Badri and tells," Sir,,,,,now I will agree to all the condition you said the other day...I need 7 Lakshs now...and I will go away from Bharathy's loife sir" Badri replies," Look here Kadir...luck will come to your door once only...we both were thinking very high about you but you have proved mow that are also like others nu"

Kadir pleads," sir...the money you give me will save a life sir...Bharathy's mother is in hospital and she need a heart surgery" Hearing this both Chid and Badri are shocked and asks sorry to kadir for underestimating his character and CHid promises that he will take care of everything and asks him not to worry at all. Kadir agrees to that but he insists," Sir...I will still keep up ,my promise and go away from here sir..."
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Done with tuesday's update.

Its sad to see Kathir sell his house. But will Bharathi's parents realize his goodness.
Thursday, January 24th, Episode 66 

Chid promises that he will take care of kokila's hospital expenses and asks him not to worry at all. Kadir agrees to that but he insists," Sir...I will still keep up ,my promise and go away from here sir..." Chid asks him," Not to be in hurry in diciding such matters Kadir...we will see all that later...you go now without worries" Kadir quickly replies," no Sir...sometime our quick decissions are correct too...more over it is my policy not to accept any thing or help from others without paying for it in some way...so I am paying my "love" for this sir...I understand completely about Bharathy's family situation now only sir...she need someon with a strong economical background in her life..which for sure can not be me...I never thought about this Sir...so when I think about this point it is better for Bharathy that I leave her and go away...and also sir...please do not tell anything about this to her sir...ok sir...let me go"

Badri and Chid discuss about the greatness of Kadir. Chid tells," He is so great...he considers Bharathys family and her happiness is the most important thing than his carreer nd his own life...he is the right person for Bharathy...even if we think to separate them that is a mahaa paavam paa...I will never do that...ok  daa Badri...I will go office to arrange that 7 lakhs...you meet me in the hospital daa...be careful not to olarify to Bharaathy about all this daa"

Bharathy is pleading the doctor to start the opeartion for her mom. DP and Saravanan also plead the doctor. But doctor asks them to take her home if they do not pay the operation charge. Everyone cries...DP decides to take Kokilahome...at this point...Chid and Badri enter there...Chid tells," I just talked to the doctor and understood the situation here maa...please do not think that I am trying to exploit the situation and take advantage...now...I am not that kind of person Bharathy"

Badri esplains about CHid's involvemnet in paying back Saravana's loan money to meter murugan ..because the other day when he came home one of the rowdies talked bad about money ," I went back and told CHid about this and he found the truth by sending Bhupathy there and solved that problem and never even told you all about his...Bharathy when he did that he never thought about the marriage proposal with his son Santhosh maa..."

Chid tells," Bharathy I am a business man...mut a human being too...for me this is just money...but for you all this is your amma's uyir...Even if you want...I will never ask you to marry Santhosh...for you Kadir is the suitable person maa...God bless you maa..." Bharathy thanks CHid.

They settle the money with the doctor and Doctor promises to arrange for the surgery immediately. Bharathy tells that CHid is like their God. She calls Kadir and tells about CHid bringing money and she also that CHid told that this money menas nothing else at all. Kadir is happy to hear this and tells," Yes Chid is a great man...Bharathy I am sure that you will be very in life from now...only good thing will happen in your life Bharathy...ok...I am busy with something now..let me cut the call now bye"

Kadir is reading some book standing in the terrace..he gets a calls from some Suresh asking him to bring the scripot and meet him at 5...as he was asnwering that call he notices Bharathy parking her scootty down...Kadir ci=uts his calls and immediately runs inside and takes the key and lock and locks the door...and leaves the key opening a window...then he realises that Bharathy will take the key from there as usual...he quickly takes the keys fdrom there and hides...Bharathy comes uo nad tries to find the key from that window...but nothing is there...she calls Kadir's ohone...seeing this he immediately switches off the ringer...Bharathy walks up and down and again calls him...this time she keep walking towards the hiding place of Kadir...she stops showing her back to Kadir and he is so shocked and scared that she might see him
Thanks Nithya and lakshmi for the suda suda updates...

It looks like Barathy has no option but going back to Chid...???!!
Originally posted by atina

Thanks Nithya and lakshmi for the suda suda updates...

It looks like Barathy has no option but going back to Chid...???!!

Yeah !! I feel bad for her and Kathir
Thanks Lakshmi..

Poor Kathir ..
just only watch today's episode. Poor kadir 😒 will comment more after updates.

thanks nithi and seelaks for updates ⭐️