\|~*/DKDM Banner Contest #2*~\|/

Posted: 11 years ago

Har HarMahadev

Namaste 

and a BIG JHAPPI to all the DKDMians🤗

so whats up?^^^🤔

whats up on the forum page is our banner😉😆

we had one banner contest few months back and were super happy with it-till DKDM started running like a bullet train🤣🤔

and each time we looked up at the banner and said-*sigh*that should have been in the banner 😔-seriously CVs itne speed se koi bhagta hai kya?😆

and with DKDM's bullet train speed it seemed like in no time our current banner started looking kind of outdated too soon😔 

specially since now are previously Vairagi Mahadev now has a beautiful family now😃😉

so here we are FINALLY Presenting...

so that our forum gets a brand new AWESUM Banner👏

DKDM has many characters-so many that inclusion of all of them in a banner isnt possible.
Hence Mahadev,Parvati,Sati,Ganesha,Kartikeya and Ashoksundari should be present prominently in the banner.Other characters inclusion is optional,the decision on who has to be included in the banners is entirely on the makers.😊However try to include as many as you can😃.

the dimensions of the banner should be 728*90 pixels,any other dimension will not be accepted.

The banner must be NON ANIMATED only. Animated ones will not be allowed.

DO NOT put your copy rights on the banner. If copy rights are found on any of the banners, then the entry will be rejected.

the Banner must have the next-"Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev" on it,in Hindi(incase someone wishes to use Hindi) or English and the text should be legible and clear.

pictures for DKDM can be found here- Devon Ke Dev Picture Gallery[NO COMMENTS]

a member can submit a maximum of 5 banners.

The Pms should be sent to Meenakshi *( mnx12)and NOT ME😆,titled "DKDM Banner Contest 2"

The last date for sending the PMs is the 23rd of February 2013.

If someone wants to participate and doesnt know how to make a banner you can use these tutorials.
Paintshop banner tutorial by -aditi- can be found here

For Those who do not know how to upload the Banner Go to-https://www.photobucket.com or www.imgur.com or https://www.minus.com click on browse to find your banner and then upload it.😊

Incase of any doubts reg banner making-you are free to contact me( shruti.nil)😊

Those were the ground rules-Last time we had a good turn out😃

This time HOPEFULLY we have a much larger number of entires
do participate
All the Best👍🏼

with Love

DKDM Development Team.

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
wow 2nd one superb waiting for awesome banners from every one .
Wow!!😃
Shall surely participate!
Edited by chand1234 - 11 years ago
Yayyy!!
I'll participate for sure😃
yaayyy :D 

i still love the old banner fyi shruti :* 

but yeah,with so many new characters,naya banner toh banta hai!

make pretty banners people!

oh and yes,imma participate again :D 

Will it be ok if i don't include sati in my banner?Her role has ended long back so i don't find it necessary to add her.
wow this is gonna be my 1st banner contest 😊
@Disha-oh thanks😊 do participate

@Sanju-No Sati has to be included,since her character was important too,however there is no need to include other characters from that phase-like Dakshu,Prasuti etc.Sati was the first incarnation of Parvati,hence she is needed

@Hema-yes sweety-you better participate😊

cummon peeps-hope for a superb outcome😊
waiting for some awesome banners guys .

wohoo.. Cool :) :) 😊
Thanx Shruti :) :)