Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Pinky vows to fight daughter's kidnapper

TNN | Jan 21, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Women|Entertainment|Rupali Ganguly|Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi|Anchal Munjal
Pinky vows to fight daughter's kidnapper
A still from Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi
Telly show 'Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi' will highlight the rising number of crimes against Women in the country. In most cases, the victim ends up paying a heavy price for raising her voice against the injustice. 

Pinky Ahuja (RupaliGanguly) finds herself in a similar situation. All hell breaks loose when her daughter Raavi (AnchalMunjal) gets kidnapped. She had scolded the watchman of her building for laxity after a thief enters her house. The humiliated watchman vows to seek revenge and kidnaps Raavi.
A distraught pinky decides to take charge of the situation; get her daughter back and nab the culprit. Says Anchal, "What I have learnt from this kidnapping sequence is, there has to be a man in every home. Otherwise, the women have to be strong enough to fight against injustice. We should not keep mum. Such criminals should be behind the bars."
Will Raavi be safe in the custody of kidnappers? Will Pinky be able to save her daughter?Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi airs tonight at 9.30 pm on Sony EntertainmentTelevision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.

Ps. The heading for this thread says Sweety but article says Pinky. 😉
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
the article is as coonfusing as the journalist 🤣is  lol🤣
 hmm i wonder how is pinky 😆gonna fight wid the kidnappers 😕oh right cry n cry🤣🤣 till the 🤣🤣kidnappers go mad 🤣
🤣
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Great track. And it's good that they are showing that we should raise voice against such scumbags. Let's hope Raavi escapes safely.

BTW, as already said, please edit the thread title to say "Pinky" instead of "Sweety."
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Hmmm!! It will be interesting to see, how she'll gonna raise her voice.🤔
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
On a funny note,
I agree with lizzie. She'll gonna cry and cry and cry, untill, kidnappers khud tang akar na kahen,

"Aelo Baaji, tuaddi tee..."🤣
lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

On a funny note,
I agree with lizzie. She'll gonna cry and cry and cry, untill, kidnappers khud tang akar na kahen,

"Aelo Baaji, tuaddi tee..."🤣

chalo atleast somebody agrees😉😆 bechare kidnappers😆 ek taraf toh sweety😆 unka bheja fry🤣🤣 kar rahi hogi🤣🤣 wid her long lecture 😲🤣n doosri taraf pinki ke rone dhone 🤣🤣se toh pura mental ho jayenge 😲🤣khud hi bolenge humein mental asylum 🤣🤣 pohuncha 😲🤣do lolz
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@lizzie,
Not just me, everybody agrees.😆

Sweety-Pinky karengi joh karna hai. Par usse pehle Raavi unka kya haal kare gi..?😲🤣
lizzie1765 thumbnail
[QUOTE=AhsaanBaig94]@lizzie,
Not just me, everybody agrees.😆

Sweety-Pinky karengi joh karna hai. Par usse pehle Raavi unka kya haal kare gi..?😲🤣[/QUOTE
 ]
  oh raavi😆 toh gunda theif😉 ko atleast 2-3 slaps degi 😲🤣lol
remember the slap😆 she gave to deejay 😆outside the cake shop 🤣
watchman 🤢ko kick karengi where it hurts the most😲🤣 lol 🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail

Twist in Tale - Parvaarish!

Parvarrish on Sony Entertainment Televisionis witnessing high and intense drama. Ever sinceJeet's departure, Pinky and her kids have been experiencing hard time.

Link

http://rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/2611-twist-in-tale-parvaarish