Written Update- 20/01/13-

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, my first ever written update, , please forgive me if any mistake.

A football match in Prison. 
A woman came in the prison to give her husband the food, the jailer checked the food and found money there so he took the food to deliver to her husband.

A prison, Naresh was informed that tomorrow was his hearing.

A man is thrown down during the match, a fight starts after that. A bullet is shot, which only added fire to the fight. Prisons ran away.

ETF was called in central jail as they were afraid of the situation, ETF also called for back up. ETF is summed up: Naresh a prisoner was killed while running away, he was driving in drunken state and killed someone. 1 guard and 9 prisons but according to Arjun, it turned out to be 2 guards/jailer and 8 prisons due to no stains on the clothes of the 9th prisoner.  Arjun found a gun with the 2nd guard and found the bullet missing.

Three persons escaped: Sonu but he was caught. Raja, who killed his wife and Bala, who stole rods, succeeded in running away.

The guard told they were not the first one to shoot the criminal. The constable told he saw how Raja and Sonu escaped together and that the jailer took bribe. 

ETF WITH SONU

Sonu told them Raja was saying he would kill someone, Arjun asked the officer about Raja Sister in law. Chotu and Rathod went to that place.

Ayesha is finding about Naresh, the constable gave her the file.  Naresh ran over Wasim in drunken state, but now he wanted forgiveness as he wanted to become the witness as he did not do the accident it was a murder.

On the other side, Raja has reached in her Sister in law's house, he had a knife on her throat. Chotu and Rathod stopped him. 

Arjun and Shree in BTC Bangar Transport Company, where Bala worked, he was smuggling rod out so the owner sent him to prison. The owner, Bangar told him to arrange officers to know if Bala came there. Arjun was sure that Bala wouldn't come in the office but still put officers there on alert.

ETF with Raja, they left the guards to beat Raja as he was not ready to speak. Raja later spoke that he was paid to start a fight, Bala paid him 10000 Rs and he was the one to shot the first bullet.

Arjun found something missing as they were more easier way for Bala to run away.  Arjun checked the tiffin and found something missing. All the foods were fake, they brought in things due to the tiffin. Arjun asked for flour, he did an experiment and found it to be pieces of gun. 

Arjun told what must have happened, Bala changed into officer uniform and went to Naresh, to know which evidence did he have. 

The company BTC linked Wasim, the person who Naresh was accused of killing, Naresh and Bala. ETF goes to Naresh's house. Only to found Bala already found the evidence, it was in the mobile. But luckily they traced the phone in the area so they started the chase. 

Flashback; Bala came in the house and talked sweetly to Naresh's son, Rit but when he got nothing he shouted on him and tried to find the evidence on his own, he knew it was in the mobile as from the fear of death , Naresh told Bala about it. Rit snatched the mobile and managed to ran away with it.

Bala stopped in the way to talk to the BTC owner, sitting in the car, that they will catch the guy soon. 

Rit reached the construction site, Bala also reached there. Arjun standing on a top rode, while jumping down, he lost his gun yet moved down to save Rit. He told Rit he was an ETF officer and took the mobile.

There is a shot but it was from Ayesha who killed Bala as she reached there on time. The owner of BTC, Bangar came from behind and held the boy on gun point, he asked for the mobile and Arjun gave it to him. The owner burnt the memory card.

Arjun asked why he was doing this since all the witness were killed, the owner told him that the law only believed proofs and he had finished all the proofs. But Arjun proved him wrong, he put something on his mobile and it was the proof Bangar thought he destroyed completely. Actually Arjun by mistake MMSed the message on his mobile, he gave his mobile to Bangar too.

After that, Ayesha's mobile beeped and she played the rest of the message and then Rathod, who also arrived the, played the same MMS, Shree and Chotu's mobile beeped too. They managed to catch the owner and Rit was freed. Arjun ruffled Rit's hairs and started walking.

Hey guys,
Sorry for being a bit late but I was not at home. Seriously It is really tough to do this task, hats to all the written updaters. I know my update is quite bad, I will try to progress. There must be mistakes as I did it in hurry.
I hope it is under stable and that I did not miss anything important.

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u for the written update 👍🏼