Jeannie aur Juju

Jeanie Aur Juju! Story Uptill Now! ( Summary!)

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey here is Summary of our favourite show Jeanie Aur Juju:

Vicky's plane crashes and through parachute vicky lands on an isolated island and he finds a weird bottle over there and out of curiosity he opens it and suddenly smoke starts coming out of it and he then gets scared and throws it.That smoke  makes a beutiful girl and she thanks vicky for giving her freedom and she tells him that she was captured in that bottle for 2000 years by a Jinn and then she tells Vicky that he is her Juju ( Juju means The one with whom you fall in love in first sight!) and she then gives Vicky treat with water and lots of food.Suddenly Vicky's poeple find him and He leaves waving bye to Jeanie but Jeanie has fallen in love with Vicky follows him to his world.

Vicky is shocked to see that Jeanie is in his house! Jeanie comes to know that Vicky has a girlfrnd named Priya.Priya is very dominating and Vicky is with her because she is daughter of Vicky's Boss owner of Priya Airlines. Vicky has   a Bengali Neighbour named Chatur and His wife Durga.Chatur one day from his binocular sees Jeanie disappearing and he thinks she is Ghost.No one believes him and he starts ivestigationa nd with his stupidity and Jeanie's Magic he is never able to prove Jeanie's existence. Jeanie is hell bent on Making Vicky realise that he loves her not Priya but Vicky denies it. Jeanie thinks that Vicky is in Love with her but he himself does not know about it.While watching Tv Jeanie gets a idea of making Vicky jeanous and then she goes to date a idiot Vela ( Who works with Vicky!) Vicky starts being concerned for Jeanie as she is very innocent but jeanie misunderstands it as Vicky's love for her.

Meanwhile Vicky's parents visit him and Jeanie in wish of being their bahu makes them happy through different avatars and this makes Priya irritated.Vicky's parents do not like Priya but are quiet for Vicky's happiness.Very sweet duo.

Jeanie calls her Grandmother form her land and she comes and supports Jeanie in her decision to marry vicky but vicky is not readyand then both create double trouble for vicky in his house.,

One day Doctor Dr ( The crazy doctor who thinks he is smart but is very stupid in reality) realises that Something is wrong with Vicky and He tells Vicky to have rest but again is proven wrong.Vela comes to know truth about Jeanie and being a very greeedy person by tricking Jeanie he becomes Jeani's master and Jeanie and vicky are once again in trouble.Vela goes in trouble with income tax and Vicky save him and like this he handsover Jeanie back to Vicky.

Some how Jeanie loses her powers and then a letter man informs them that she will get her powers back by getting a lamp from history museum till midnight otherwise she  will die.The dramatic race of searching the lamp starts and Vicky is successful in saving Jeanie with Her powers.Now slightly Vicky is also falling for Jeanie but He does not know it.

If I have missed anything Please members add it in the comments!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much I finally now know why Velu gave Jeanie back to Juju...I was on vacation & missed the part...thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It actually helps having such summaries for people like me who missed 2 weeks...
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: navyab

Thank you so much I finally now know why Velu gave Jeanie back to Juju...I was on vacation & missed the part...thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š

My Pleasure๐Ÿ˜ณ.
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy superrr vry nice luv rashi...Wats ur real name:???
Wlcome..I m seeing u hear many dzys..Thanksss for update and thanks for being hear in jaj forum.
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes navyab velu gave jeannie to juju back.
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
at last i knew what happened in the first 3-4 episodes.. i missed them and could not watch them..this is indeed a help
zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankx a lot now i knw what happened with vela like navyab i to was on vacation for a long time