Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cruizer ji ur question is being answered , is it you or someone else???

cruiser51
Rajeev ji, by not taking on Delnaaz's sustained allegations of she having worked & you sitting at home, she gifting you a flat for which she paid money, you really let the allegations stick on you. Either there should have been no mention of all this, or you should have clearly said to her how much you paid for the flat, what was the complete deal etc. All you said is,"Main Maan-Haani ka daava karoonga..." That was pretty lame, Isn't it?
Rajev Paul
I have never really spoken to anyone in the house, not even with Siddhuji. But unfortunately Delnaaz did mention all these details and I dont' agree with the allegations. You guys have seen me working on TV so obviously i haven't just been sitting at home. Done a lot of shows with Balaji, shows on DD and many such shows. Even i have been doing plays so i have been busy and not sitting at home. Don't like sharing personal topics live on camera, i have never thought bad for Delnaaz and I will pray for Bakhtiyar. may he get more work. The house given by Dellu is an ancestral property, She lives in a 2cr property so it can also be said I gave her the bigger flat. i gave her the choice to choose and she chose the better option for her. Yes, I have spoken to my lawyers for suing Delnaaz for contempt of court. Bakhtiyar too has been living in a house paid by Tanaaz.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am watching the first chat I am watching live ...

he answered cruiser s question in detail ...one must watch the live chat as the text doesnt cover all that he said ...cruiser must be thrilled 😳

He remembered lallan top very fondly from twitter 😊
Edited by susan29 - 11 years ago
ashi_lovely thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susan29

I am watching the first chat I am watching live ...

he answered cruiser s question

He emembered lallan top very fondly from twitter 😊

rajeev ne toh bakhtiyaar ke bhi secret batadi k woh apne wife k flat mein rehtha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ashi_lovely thumbnail
lallan top ke sawaloon ka jawaab dediya rajeev ne, where is lallan rajeev's one and only fan :P
susan29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashi_lovely

rajeev ne toh bakhtiyaar ke bhi secret batadi k woh apne wife k flat mein rehtha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan haan churchgate main ...i am planning to find out which flat as i am in mumbai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
susan29 thumbnail
lallan ka poem bhi pada rajev ne πŸ˜Š

On the whole rajev talking well ...I like his chat...not talking bad about anyone and talking exactly how he was with people in the house...
Edited by susan29 - 11 years ago
ashi_lovely thumbnail

On the whole rajev talking well ...I like his chat...not talking bad about anyone and talking exactly how he was with people in the house...

ya for a change SARD group meinse koi toh acha niklaπŸ˜†
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can you please post

yes he talking very sensibly...even he look same as he was in bb house ...