ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kissi ne immam ka interview pardha, rajeev kya bolraha hain..????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
CuriousSoul
Hey Rajeev, are u still single? bcoz I madly wanna mingle with u...
Rajev Paul
I am definitely single and ready to mingle but i really need to know you! I was there till the end so i feel i am the winner

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by ashi_lovely - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ashi_lovely

CuriousSoul
Rajev Paul
I am definitely single and ready to mingle but i really need to know you! I was there till the end so i feel i am the winner

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Hameed Rathore
Heloo Rajeev Ji, why u always shouting with Imam ? just for footage or there is something else ? you also know he was big entertainer more than all of you in BB6 ! after he is coming the show go on top ! because of that he already sign by Colors for new serial "Notanki " what is your point of view ??
Rajev Paul
i really feel that Imam has crossed all lines. If you read his interview of today I feel like slapping him! Don't know how he can have the audacity to insult superstars like Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh khan and Salman. i will never do such a thing.

😲
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved cruiser's question rajeev has answered very well.He should sui moti.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

cruizer ji ur question is being answered , is it you or someone else???

cruiser51
Rajeev ji, by not taking on Delnaaz's sustained allegations of she having worked & you sitting at home, she gifting you a flat for which she paid money, you really let the allegations stick on you. Either there should have been no mention of all this, or you should have clearly said to her how much you paid for the flat, what was the complete deal etc. All you said is,"Main Maan-Haani ka daava karoonga..." That was pretty lame, Isn't it?
Rajev Paul
I have never really spoken to anyone in the house, not even with Siddhuji. But unfortunately Delnaaz did mention all these details and I dont' agree with the allegations. You guys have seen me working on TV so obviously i haven't just been sitting at home. Done a lot of shows with Balaji, shows on DD and many such shows. Even i have been doing plays so i have been busy and not sitting at home. Don't like sharing personal topics live on camera, i have never thought bad for Delnaaz and I will pray for Bakhtiyar. may he get more work. The house given by Dellu is an ancestral property, She lives in a 2cr property so it can also be said I gave her the bigger flat. i gave her the choice to choose and she chose the better option for her. Yes, I have spoken to my lawyers for suing Delnaaz for contempt of court. Bakhtiyar too has been living in a house paid by Tanaaz.

wow...!!...paul answered cruiser ji's question...!!...nice,..!!...

@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bakwasiyaar ki pol khol...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bada hero bana firta tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

CuriousSoul
Rajev Paul

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

ye toh pagla gaya hai...πŸ˜†
ashi_lovely thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Mishh007..

ye toh pagla gaya hai...πŸ˜†

kuch zyada hi serious hogaya πŸ˜†

lallan top ke sawaloon ka jawaab dediya rajeev ne, where is lallan rajeev's one and only fan :P

here is lallan topπŸ˜† . i am feeling so elated getting replies from him .πŸ˜›
in twitter i daily bug him with my tweets but there he rarely responds and retweets me . but what, on his live video chat, he said about me was simply amazing  . i witnessed him saying wah wah lallan_top...πŸ‘...really enjoyed his live video chat πŸ˜›

Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

cruizer ji ur question is being answered , is it you or someone else???

cruiser51
Rajeev ji, by not taking on Delnaaz's sustained allegations of she having worked & you sitting at home, she gifting you a flat for which she paid money, you really let the allegations stick on you. Either there should have been no mention of all this, or you should have clearly said to her how much you paid for the flat, what was the complete deal etc. All you said is,"Main Maan-Haani ka daava karoonga..." That was pretty lame, Isn't it?
Rajev Paul
I have never really spoken to anyone in the house, not even with Siddhuji. But unfortunately Delnaaz did mention all these details and I dont' agree with the allegations. You guys have seen me working on TV so obviously i haven't just been sitting at home. Done a lot of shows with Balaji, shows on DD and many such shows. Even i have been doing plays so i have been busy and not sitting at home. Don't like sharing personal topics live on camera, i have never thought bad for Delnaaz and I will pray for Bakhtiyar. may he get more work. The house given by Dellu is an ancestral property, She lives in a 2cr property so it can also be said I gave her the bigger flat. i gave her the choice to choose and she chose the better option for her. Yes, I have spoken to my lawyers for suing Delnaaz for contempt of court. Bakhtiyar too has been living in a house paid by Tanaaz.

Yes Ashi...it was my question...

...hadn't seen this thread earlier so had missed it...

thanks!

* Nice to see Rajeev taking a stinging question and trying to take it head on! ...Many others prefer to take 'Hi I loved you, you were Chho Chweet', what plans now-- kind of 'questions'!πŸ˜†

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago