Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Baap re!πŸ€“

Jisko seedha samjho, wohi jalebi ki tarah seedha nikalta hai yahaan! 😲

πŸ˜†

didn't get you?
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by El_Dorado

didn't get you?

It means one I thought was the simplest n most innocent one here (you), turned out to be a killer it seems!πŸ˜†

Guys I am this "Curious Soul" n I have left the country long back...πŸ˜†
aahhh.. no wonder you took a chance with paul pacino..
any girl in the age group of 16-40 and within the country.. wouldn't dare to ask him.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Edited by lovelygirly - 11 years ago

It means one I thought was the simplest n most innocent one here (you), turned out to be a killer it seems!πŸ˜†

aise mat boliye cruiserji, main to masti kar rahi thi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyothi-m

He should have taken 20 lacs .He thought he will get 50 lacs.Even in 20 lacs he was telling sana after tax only 15lac we will get.Very calculative fellow.

yes obviously he thought he will win , that's what he saidπŸ˜†

i think most of us thought that rajiv was the only contestant who was not gonna win and should have taken that 20 lakhs πŸ˜›

Guys I am this "Curious Soul" n I have left the country long back...πŸ˜†

omg you are this "curious soul"πŸ˜†  

aise mat boliye cruiserji, main to masti kar rahi thi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aaye Haaye ye blush aapka...😳

we know, we know...whose heart missed a beat while asking the question and whose dimples deepened while answering...humko sab pata hai Madam!!!!☺️

But ek baat bolun? In Mumbai, as it is flats are measured in Sq.Centimeters...Paul ke paas sirf 1BHK hai...waise pyaar andha hota hai...magar baad mein...problems...ok, you give it a deeper thought!πŸ˜²πŸ€”

πŸ˜†

Aaye Haaye ye blush aapka...😳

we know, we know...whose heart missed a beat while asking the question and whose dimples deepened while answering...humko sab pata hai Madam!!!!☺️

But ek baat bolun? In Mumbai, as it is flats are measured in Sq.Centimeters...Paul ke paas sirf 1BHK hai...waise pyaar andha hota hai...magar baad mein...problems...ok, you give it a deeper thought!πŸ˜²πŸ€”

πŸ˜†

Hum flats ki lambayi dekhne walo me se nahi hai cruiserji, dil ki gahrai jachne walo me se hai...flat bara ho na ho, dil bara hona chahiye...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hum flats ki lambayi dekhne walo me se nahi hai cruiserji, dil ki gahrai jachne walo me se hai...flat bara ho na ho, dil bara hona chahiye...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

kya baat hai...the guy with dimples on cheeks, wiped his khushi ke aansoo 😭, and is thrilled to start his second innings! He just tweeted to Sana asking her to Get Lost!😲

πŸ˜†