-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Absolutely Brilliant and Hillarious cruiserji. 🤣
Especially the IMAM and Sana part was Great. 👏👏👏

thanks Suyash...glad you liked! 😊

cruiser , your threads as usual are hilarious and hysterical , love reading them. .today  what i loved the most Rajev retweeted you and read this thread that he found hilarious . he is very sweet as a person ...
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

cruiser , your threads as usual are hilarious and hysterical , love reading them. .today  what i loved the most Rajev retweeted you and read this thread that he found hilarious . he is very sweet as a person ...

Yeah, PK...very sporting of your beloved Rajeev Ji👏...even I liked it that he took it sportingly even though he faces a TIME OUT in post from his arch enemy Imam! 😆

1. 36m RAJEV PAUL ?@Rajev_Paul

@lofted_shot haha hilarious..read on..thanks yaar v funny my previous tweet :) thanks Cruiser

Retweeted by Cruiser
    View conversation

1. 43m Cruiser ?@lofted_shot

@Rajev_Paul Big Boss ki Paathshaala (Not shown on TV) http://cruisermaniabb6.blogspot.com/2013/01/big-boss-ki-paathshaala-not-shown-on-tv.html ' @ImamSiddique @sanaak21 @MadhokNiketan @urvashi9 @BiggBoss_7

Expand

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Cruiser , i notice he is harsh only towards imam while he is very nice with others .. i think you should tweet your all funny threads to these bigg boss contestants on twitter , i hope they read your threads and laud you for your creativity 👏. btw , did you get reply from other contestants apart from rajev paul.😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Cruiser , i notice he is harsh only towards imam while he is very nice with others .. i think you should tweet your all funny threads to these bigg boss contestants on twitter , i hope they read your threads and laud you for your creativity 👏. btw , did you get reply from other contestants apart from rajev paul.😆

Imam keeps favouriting and re-tweeting my tweets:😊

27m Cruiser ?@lofted_shot

@ImamSiddique In #bb house,Imam was in love with Birds,Bees, Fish & left over Dish! No Insaan was worth loving there & Imam exposed Haivaans

Retweeted by IMAM

56m Cruiser ?@lofted_shot

Someone found lost Wigs of Imam & auctioning them at Juhu for Rs.9000 each, saying they are Imam's autographed wigs! ALL SOLD @ImamSiddique

Retweeted by IMAM

cruiser ,your these tweets are very lovely and second one is funny . haha. i am glad  imam read out these two and retweeted ..
-Cruiser- thumbnail

cruiser ,your these tweets are very lovely and second one is funny . haha. i am glad  imam read out these two and retweeted ..

haha..thanks...he has FAVOURITED MANY...just in last few days, some were:

14h Cruiser ?@lofted_shot

@Rajev_Paul @sanaak21 @urvashi9 Imam toh hai akeyla...Hazaaron Mein Akeyla...Sada tum Sulagte rahe--Talent ko naa dekha :( @ImamSiddique 

@ImamSiddique Insaaniyat, Haivaaniyat, Aainda, Bayaanbaaji, Sharminda, Pashemaan, Haque-Halaal, Chalo Bolo London, Zip it, Meindhak,TIME OUT

@ImamSiddique Hail Maharaja Imamuddin AfrozeAmiruddinAlauddin Siddique! Maharaja of Prithviganj,Baanswara,Rajasthan,Maharaja of Bachpana

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovesLowCulture

🤣 so hard! ^^ My favorites!! 

Thanks...😛

Hain? You changed ID?😲
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks...😛

Hain? You changed ID?😲

Yup, thought I'd be true to myself and acknowledge my love for all things "trashy" 😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovesLowCulture

Yup, thought I'd be true to myself and acknowledge my love for all things "trashy" 😆

Dig at Imam? 😲

😆