Big Boss Ki Paathshaala (Not shown) - Page 5

LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Dig at Imam? 😲

😆

And, at myself 😆. 

No, but seriously, note the quotation marks. It's a dig at all the so-called classy people who pooh pooh the kind of entertainment Imam provides 😛. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And, at myself 😆. 

No, but seriously, note the quotation marks. It's a dig at all the so-called classy people who pooh pooh the kind of entertainment Imam provides 😛. 

Having attended a few Page 3 Parties in Delhi-Gurgaon, I can tell you its incredible how hollow and shallow some of the so called classiest people of India are!...In comparison, Imam is nothing short of gifted, be it in terms of intellect or wit or gab...😆

LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Having attended a few Page 3 Parties in Delhi-Gurgaon, I can tell you its incredible how hollow and shallow some of the so called classiest people of India are!...In comparison, Imam is nothing short of gifted, be it in terms of intellect or wit or gab...😆

Don't even get me started on some Delhi-ites 😡 and their farmhouses 🤔. I think you're being rather generous in referring to them as hollow and shallow 😊. 

But they do what they do. My real problem is with the "intellectuals" who are so blind to their own elitism and prejudices. 

-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

Apni puraani Sweetheart ki😈Badi jaldi bhool gaye ! Dekha maine kya zabardast Love affair chala tha all thru Season 5😛 

You can dislike some but you can not ignore them! Its the magnet of their personalities!

Who will write on Sushil Kumar Shinde or Meira Kumar if option is Laloo Yadav or Mayawati??😲

Juhi ji is in a league of her own!👏

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Cruiser

Like your Flavour of Last Month, Delu loves to say,"Acha ya bura , baat toh karte hain!"

Isse yaad aaya,

"Khuda jane kashish kaisi hai us ki yaad mein
Main us ka zikr cherroon toh hawayen raqs karti hain"😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

🤣 superb 

I am gonna miss all tis 😭

Thanks for liking Minni!

Break is so that all could make up for lost time due to Big Boss-6!😛